Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

balhfan

balhfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
was eagerly waiting for ur update... Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 8)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hey evey1 thnx a lot for all ur comments alnd liking my ff and sorry i left in between Ouch, anyways here's the next part hope u like itSmile
the rays of sun seeped in thru the tent trying to make the two sleepers arise , ram was the first one to wake  , he opened his eyes only to witness a serine and calm face deep in sleep holding him by his arm and cuddled up close to him the scene bought a big vibrant smile to his smile but soon was replaced by a frown , what if she didn't remember anything Confused, she was drunk the only thought made him serious and angry for melting in front of her drunk wife , but she was sooo..., he got up wore his coat and went out to grab sum fresh air , meanwhile priya woke up and the last night's incidents lingered in her mind and brought a blush to her face , ram gathered sum courage and went in he saw priya awake and then after winning the battle in his mind asked her
r = priya do u ammm remember about last night 
p=(now understood his mind and decided to play with him) yes mr. kapoor it was a wonderful dinner and i had so much fun thnx ...
r = his frown now grew deep on hearing her address him as mr. kapoor once again , priya kya tum i mean hum dono ke beech kal raat i mean u don't remember Confused
p = chuckeled a bit and and said mr.kapoor now don't repeat this prank again as i know we had a great dinner and after having some drinks *accidentally* went to sleep 
r couldn't take it much now and grew angry and asked her to come out as the cab will come to take here any moment , p nodded (supressing her smile on seeing his sulky face ) and went to sit in the cab , the drive till the hotel was in silence ram was all in a grumpy and frustrating mood so with long strides walked in the lift whereas priya literally had to run to catch up with him and managed to enter the lift the lift was sumwhere around the second floor when with a loud thud sound it halted and the lights went off , priya being claustrophobic  started sweating and when ra tapped on her shoulder she threw her arm around him tightly and closed her eyes , this is sooo perfect thought ram but he pacified her a bit and in s slow voice asked her
r = priya don't u remember anything of last night i mean we
p = now was blushing hard but managed to say in a husky voice , yes i do remember my chubby sweetheart and winked Wink
r 's jaw were dropped as this was the name she called him last night , he looked down towards her to see her smiling and then it seeped into his mind what happened r : u remember i mean u were drunk and u lied to me arghhh
p smiled and replied = i was drunk but not dead and how could i forget the most beautiful moment of my life jst coz of a drink naa never 
r gave a big grin and gave her a kiss on forhead and whispered i love u too her and until then the lift started and reached their floor , they got fresh and headed towards an ancient temple , while entering the temple a gate man stops ram and says that without wearing a traditional dhoti he couldn't enter the temple ram tried to convey him or even suggested of going thru the vip route bit no the man was strong headed one and said the vip route is closed and would be open only at the night r got pissed off and wanted to return back but
p = ram we should not return back from god's gates back as it's a bad omen , ram after a lot of pestering from her agreed and went to one of the shops to get one dhoti , p buyed one for ram and asked him to wear it in the trial room and come , a few minutes later r called priya and said he couldn't tie it p entered the room to see ram had wrapped it around like a towel she moved forward and started tying up and secured it with a knot across his waist ram was still unsure about it Tongue
r = what it gets untied or what if i stumble on it 
p = ram it's jst like a saree and see i wear it regularily and see it never comes out 
r = hey but i'll like it Wink
p =( in anger) at public 
r = oh i'll hate it and i never thought about it and from now on no sarees for u 
p = come on ram don't change the topic and it think the shirt of ur's doesn't siut and u sould be in vest and dhoti it will be more appropriate 
r = cluching his shirt tightly shook his head and said  a big nooo
p = oh come on ram no one his gonna physically harass u 
r = sighed and said kua biwi mili he 
p= suits u and went out 
r = few minutes later ram came out with his one hand clutching the knot and walked towards her but during the walk he stumbeled twice and said grate know i have started walking like u 
p = raised a brow and said very funny and walked out 
r = tried to catch upon her with small steps when a boy came and asked for spme alms but ram didn't listen so the boy started pulling his dhoti 
r = shouted and immediately knelt down and said to the boy : arre mere baap kyun meri izzat utarne me lage ho jane do
the boy understood and asked for money r quickly took a 100 rs. note and handed him but saw p was nowhere
t.b.c  enjoy do comment plzzz... 
next part U ME aur SCOOTY

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanReeshAxymsurbhi_16parulkhare13noddiyebalhfan4evercrystal30haribol79saniya9919viny_queenSakshi_Deewanisalsaly

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Sammy dear... me 1stBig smile

hahahaha... the dhoti scene is really funny... laughing my head off!! i can just imagine how Ram would look in dhoti n that too stumblingBelly Laugh very very well written yaar Thumbs Up btw where did Priya go??Confused  n the lift scene was.. haaiiyyeee...Couples
don't disappear this tym... n update soon...

Edited by Anamika163 - 18 December 2011 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_108saniya9919

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_108

*ahem ahem* ya i'm sure some1 did asked for it isn't it?
AANMIKA DII?LOL

oh yeah... i defo got wht i asked forWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_108

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
  so sweet  i  d love to  see next  updated soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_108Sakshi_Deewani

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
That was so romantic and funny both... thanks Samy..

sammy_108

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
welcome back dear... to world of FF...
and vat an update shags...

loved it... and next time i'll try to beat Anamika...

which i has no chance...

sammy_108

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
every1 thnx for the comment  and agar do evil minds mil jaye toh kuch bi ho sakta he kakul di Anamika di "Evil Smilebeware"

Post Reply New Post

Go to top