Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hey its marvellous update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey guys thnx a lot for all ur comments and my godd 1000+ views well for a newbie it's fantastic Smile
well here goes the next part and sory for late update was busy with schoolSleepy
raya landed at jaipur the city of Rajputana lifestyle , tradition and loads of tell tales of its mighty palaces etc. at airport a vintage Rolls Royce stood waiting for raya they both handed their trolley to the driver and sat inside, priya was acting like a  dumb person lost within herself  she wasn't able to figure out what was running in ram's calm and quiet fast brain  they reached Taj's Rambagh palace  once under the mighty ruler jai singh of jaipur the huge boundary walls surrounded it and with a big enterance gate there stood the palace in center upstraight with pride and honor just like the Rajputs have it was surrounded with lush green shrubs with various blossoming flowers on them  . they both had a warm welcome by saying "PADDHARO SAA" . then later the manager himself came to welcome "The Ram Kapoor and his wife "  after being greeted they headed towards their room with each and every step heading forward priya's anxiety grew more and the cherry on top was he hadn't uttered a single word to her as soon as they entered their room and the bellboy went out priya took a deep breath and started to blabber
priya : mr. kapoor woh i am rely sry and i jst didn't mean to mock upon u it was a simple unintentional joke plzz. listen to me
ram : (no response) he jst kept typing  sumthng on his phone and pretended to be busy .
        priya had now tried all the antics to persuade him or even make him utter a single word and finalyy gave up and decided to just stroll around a bit or go sumwhere actually anywhere away from him for a while , she announced it to him aloud and then slammed the door and went out she was just in awe with the beauty of the carvings etc. of the palace and  even decided to do window shopping across the stores , later she got an sms from ram telling her to cum and get ready for an outing and a car would drop her there and he didn't want any fuss over it  she after reding it got angry at first bt fearing of his temper got ready and went there reaching there she saw it was rang mandir(famous for it's plays concert etc.) she got out and as she enterd the guard clad in a turban and had big moustache asked her for the entry pass , she looked up and had no idea regarding the pass she dialled rams no and he came there to take her in only on a promise to spend outside during night according to her well it was a sufi concert(no details i usually write so much non-sense ) much to priya's surprise ram was too enjoying it later at night a bit far from main jaipur they now stood in middle of a desert and a camel man standing with a camel ram coaxed her to sit an it he took over from the camel man (much to priya's horror) abd took the leash and guided the camel behind him priya well she was sans emotions and any expressions bt jst quietly enjoyed the ride bt feeling bit uncomfortable joined down ram instead and they both shared a sweet smile walking in through the desrt all alone with each other beside them and cool breeze blowing jst seemed all romantic , in between they even shared side glances towards each other  walking, priya saw a table like thing from far and when reaching to it she saw a table set for two with whine bottle and food on it ram tied the camel to a small fence priya was just what to say expressionless then ram spoke in between
ram : ahm ahm so mrs. priya care to have a dinner date with me?
priya : woh app! kese? how?? 
ram : shh!! keeping a finger on his lips sushed him and made her sit on the chair
the dinner contained all rajasthani delecacies and they both realy enjoyed it along with whine at last ram knelt down near her and asked for her hand
priya took his hand and stood up and ram said so does my lady care for a dance with her polar bear or either Sharukh khan? huh?
priya blushingly nodded and they danced to the minling tunes of the wind

ram then looked down at her and asked slyly; so wat would u like to have as ur punishment?
priya ???Confused
ram uh huh for calling me a panda do i look that bad??
priya : no i said sory plzz. sory
ram : no i want my penality for it
priya ; ok!! what do u want??
ram : a kisss
priya before could speak anything ram captured her lips and kissed her bt within a jiffy broke the kiss and shouted hey what the hell?  u ate ??
priya nothing jst normal food with green chillies and oh i forgot to drink water

ram : why , oh now i wonder where u got that teekhi tongue from
priya : hey ? excuse meAngry
ram : bt u know what i like this teekhi one after the chocolaty stawberry one remember??
and before priya could reply he once again kissed her and this time more passionately and with more warmth and the two spend their night in the backseat of their car (hey it was already there) in each other's arm
well hope u like it plzz. comment i know wasn't good one and even this was not planned by me so plzz . wait for the next one on karwa chauth in kutchh gujarat and ram would confine his love their so plzz do comment thnxx.(i bet it would be good as i have almost writtenn it)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000saranyakanchansurbhi_16rita7482parulkhare13SharmiRayaBasubalhfan4ever-evan---SHWETA--shamma92saniya9919Siacutieviny_queensalsalySakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Hey sammy I loved the latest update ..the idea of spending a night in the desert and that dinner dat e...ahh...love your imagination ..n you have put well in words..waiting for next part !

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey it's not bad it's very nice its jst gr8 i enjoyd it keep it up update soon

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful !!! I am waiting for the KC update..

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey it's not bad it's very nice its jst gr8 i enjoyd it keep it up dear update soon

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
hey thnx for bearing my last post and sry  bt i'll try this time Embarrassed
raya in morning drove back to their hotel in morning both very happy and in a light and good moodSmile
they both freshened up and headed to the buffet  and decided to then head towards sumwhere
ram took a corner table while priya excused herself
priya : mr kapoor  i would cum back in a moment as i forgot to take my cell so plz. excuse me
ram nodded and sat their working on his blackberry
bt in a moment priya returned all much excited and spoke frantically
priya : oh mr kapoor i saw i saw plz. come plz cum fast
ram : Confused priya what happened , wats the matter ??
priya : wo mr. kapoor i saw THE SACHIN TENDULKAR and SHANE WARNE and they are haeding towards sumwhere i know u like cricket so plz cum plzz
ram : he couldn't do anything but give her a smile and follow her she took his arm in her hand and lead him
priya : mr. kapoor could u plz. get their autograph plz.
ram : ok cum let see if they are not to busy come , he lead her and said amm excuse me mr . tendulkar
SACHIN : yes and turned to face him and smiled ooh mr . kapoor what a pleasure to meet u here and this pretty lady with u ?
ram : oh she's my and my only wife priya and priya meet sachin and sachin smiled at her
priya : oh hello and shook hands with him (she whispered in ram's ears ) u know him?
ram : woh me , i, i mean
Sachin : so mr kapoor u finally decided to marry at last and surely got ur perfect girl right?
ram : wats ur opinion?
SACHIN : well i think i got my answer , and smiled
priya : she totally felt out of place and awkward and thought as if she was an intruder
sachin took leave from both of them and promised to meet them later in evening
priya : mr . kapoor how do u know him?
ram : arrey i know him through ipl a i own a few percent of shares of mumbai indians , and have often met him during a few of his n.g.o. conferences
priya : sulking i thought u will be happy and surprised to meet him
ram : i am very happy , happy that u thought about me
priya : Blushing ah i , o.k. let's head for breakfast
ram : ya sure
they had their breakfast  and  went to visit the various forts and palaces they were city palace , hawa mahal , amber fort all of them belonged to raja jai singh they dipicted everything ranging from their tradition culture and their famous stories of their rule at rajputana , they roamed about a bit and then went  to chokhi dhani (the artificial village) it is near jaipur  and the appropriate place to find whole rajasthan at one spotStar there was rajasthani folk dance , rajasthani food, puppet show, folk music , bull cart ride etc. they both had enjoyed it a lot and even got to experience rajasthani delecacies which the king used to experience and even got their pictures clicked in rajasthani attire (much to ram's dismay) but couldn't win it from priya priya had laughed when she saw ram with a turban , a false moustache, and in a loud vibrant kurta . they returned around 2 a.m. at night and directly hit the bed together .
priya opened her eyes to see the roof of a car and sighed, so mr. kapoor where are we haeding now?
ram : oh woke up good , now have ur sargi quickly before sunrise
priya : huh what??
ram : ohh god running his hands through his forhead , do i have to tell u evrything? jst have it !
t.b.c in after 3 hrs. as i used my bro's laptop and he wants it right now and mine is ahh blacked out and went for repairing so will post at around 3 when bro comes back from coachings bye.. oh i hate my broAngry

Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanrita7482Chit15balhfan4everparulkhare13saniya9919viny_queenSakshi_Deewanisalsaly

balhfan

balhfan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
ohh... wow... ram in turban and moustach... lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top