Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

fan_forever

fan_forever

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey nice updates... really liked it... naughty side of Ram... TongueTongueWinkWink

one thng i lyk abt u is u are very fast in updating... so pls continue it... and update next part asap

waiting for it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice one..do update ahead..

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hey i hope u all liked my previous update and sory couldn't update for sumtime as i had my last exam i.e. physics today so here's my next update hope u all like it :
ram was totally in a  confused state he couldn't understand why he felt like this , the feeling he didn't experienced from his youth till now , he couldn't understand that why his life was turning he felt more younger than ever before and  even in his initial youth days he was burdened with the responsibility of a step family leaving his own life back he had decided to live a chaste life and totally be committed towards his family a family who were his life bt they didn't bother to include  their lives he knew how much he yearned to have a  life sans worries sans a burden like life a life in which he could open his heart to sum1 or a life in which he would get his importance deserved and could love sum1 without the worry of repaying back ,he was thinking of all these things when priya came out from the bathroom freshened up, he looked up at her and smiled a bit remembring what had transpired btwn them a while ago
priya : amm mr kapoor would u not change into nightclothes??
ram : oh ya i would and went into the bathroom(he shut the door and thought yes he got his answer she's the one my life my and my only lovely wifeSmile)
next morning :
priya was the one to wake up first she saw ram still sleeping peacefully she wondered wat was in store for her today the way he was behaving was more romantic than any of the heroes from her novel she smiled a bit and went to get redy when she returned she saw ram still sleeping she walked towards him and as she bent a little she saw a medicine pack in his pocket she wondered what was that for and saw it was some sort of anti-snore pills (have no idea regarding it my dad takes it after his a much same alike balh scandalLOL) she couldn't supress her smile and delite and rememberd he buyed it from the medical store ysterday and she thought he was jst adding another thing in his pills connection she wondered wondered why he did all these things for her or it was that he had split persnality whenever he went sumwhere out even when after marriage he went to a meeting in paris and asked her favourite bag colour Confusedwondering about his cocern and bemused too,  she shrugged her silly thoughts she made him wake up and after getting ready both headed towards Hidimba goddess temple , priya went inside first and as she came out she saw ram with a huge soft fluffy cotton white rabbit in his hands
priya : Confused mr kapoor where did u got it from
ram : ohh these belong to the locals and they hire them to tourists for photographs
priya : ohh this is so cute and was afraid to take it in her hands having fear of hurting it(oo me too ) bt she touched it's fur and it felt heaven jst touching it  

later they did shopping in the market and priya got wooden keychains for everyone of family and friends while ram was bemused with her memory and childishness later in night ram told priya to pack everything and be ready for  her next  destination .
priya nodded and packed everythind as they had to first travel down to chandigarh and then take a flight in morning they checked out during mid night and reached chandigarh there they reached and managed for the flight on time they both where tired like hell and craved for sleep so as soon as the flight took off they sleeped unknown to their heads resting on each other piyawas the 1 to wake first and saw ram's head esting on her later when ram woke up he settled a bit and took a magazine to read when priya spoke
priya : hey mr . kapoor congrats
ram : thnx bt for what ??
priya : u have graduated from a polar bear to a multishaded bear LOL
ram : w.t.h. kya keh rai ho?
priya : what telling u the truth look ur face and hands are tanned while neck etc. of skin color now u can apply for the gems ranggen panda add. LOL
ram : u are such a devill ahh! want to jstt ahh!(gritting his teeth)
priya : what no one told u to use sunscreen for protection
ram : opened his mouth  to speak when  the hostess made announcement of the flight to land , oh i'll see u as soon as we reach our hotel be beware of this wild bear
priya : (in mind : o oh Ouch mar gayee)
ram sensed her feeling and gave her a devilish grinEvil Smile
t.b.c hey do plzz read and comment thnx

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanady1218surbhi_16parulkhare13Chit15balhfan4ever-evan-shamma92saisamanvianizorsaniya9919viny_queenSakshi_Deewanisalsaly

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
oh love it yaar...Clap hope ur exams went well... do update soonTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-evan-

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
nice update...

nik25

nik25

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
really nice one!! :)

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
ha haha. nice one..priya in for surprise !

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
very nice update. thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top