Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

surbhi_16

Groupbie

surbhi_16

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
gr8 start yaar
pls continue...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*RAYA* THE EXPLORER(updated 8th jan ) pg 11 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Continue updating its very nice

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 start dear...

and did he say 20 days?? ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked I was shocked like vikram
LOLPlease continueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_16

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hey every1 thnx for commenting and liking my story Blushing
so here goes the next part :
vikram : (in his house) neha i think ram has realy lost it
neha : what i can't understand what u r talking about Confused
vikram: neha it was us who planned everything for ram and priya isn't it?
neha : ya i know so whats the problem ? is fatty denying from goingAngry how can he i'll talk to him
            right away
vikram : no he is not bt instead he extended the trip and has even mailed me his whole plan of
             various destinations  in india  , first he wasn't going and now he seems as a kid who has
             every bit prepared for his holiday
neha : whatShocked really bt then smiling she said , i think fatty wants to enjoy his trip with his wife so
          let him enjoy and don't panic they r surely gonna enjoy it!!
vikram : ya i too hope everything goes fine

scene : raya's room
ram : so priya all set u must as we will be leaving for our "honeymooon" in say abt 1 hr
priya : still in daze ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
ram : priyya am i talking to u
priya : yess yes mr. kapoor i am listening and yes everything has been packed
ram : goodSmile now we should leave as to avoid any traffic and i don't want to miss my flight
        with my wiiiffe to "our honeymoon" isn't it
priya : (in mind : has mr. kapoor lost it or has  taken my words seriously ohh god save me!!)
           and moves out
(at airport) vikram and neha had cum to see them off Smile
vikram : ram every arrangements has been done as per ur wish and reservations for  hotels
            and outing plan everything is sought out and yes don't worry abt business as
             everything is under control
ram : ya i will and b.t.w. why would i worry foe business when i am going out an a holiday
        with my beautiful wife
priya : on hearing this is jst Dead(in mind she says : gannu bappa plz save me how will i
          tolerate all these antics for 20 lonng days plz..help me )
the announcement  for boarding of passengers is made and raya bid their goodbyes
scene : (chandigarh raya seated in a car heading towards hotel)
ram : priya r u comfortable ??
priya : (huh where did this gentleman dropped from??) ya i am comfortable , amm mr.
        kapoor can i ask u 1 thing ??
ram : (ya i know what is in ur that tinyyy brainEvil Smile) ya sure
priya : amm why did u choose a long trip for us
ram : (all with an angel face) oh yar i told u as well as vikram for the umpteenth time and
        telling u again its jst a normal honeymoon now u too relax and enjoyyy...
priya : god plzz.. tell me its a dream plzz.Confused
            T.B.C (PLZZ COMMENT next update today evening and it will be full of surprisesBig smile)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanady1218Sharmirayanzbalhfan4everChit15shamma92saniya9919anizorSakshi_Deewanisalsalyviny_queen

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
another sweet updateEmbarrassed waiting 4 the nextTongue

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
hey every1 thnx for reading Big smile
now here goes the next part :
(priya felt sumthng soft and fluffy and snuggled closer to it)
ram : (in a husky voice) amm priya i know u are enjoying yr sleep bt plzz shift a little as im choking to
         death plzz...
priya : what Shocked howw did i land up in yr bed??
ram : o god priya wake up we are in a sedan and heading towards manali
priya : manali ?? and wait a second how did i get into the car ??
ram : (u and yr brain huh ) the bell  boy carried u in
priya : kya Confused bt why u should have waked me up hoe could youCry
ram : ohh priya stopp crying like a child how can u belive that i let sum! else  carry uD'oh ?? instaed
         u should thank me and u are very light to carry priya Wink
priya : (now feling relived) o o okkk  bt why did'nt u tell me we are going to manali ??
ram : suprise surprise jst wait and watchh and now sleep comfortably we'll be reaching in 3 hrs.
         and u could rest on my shoulderWink
priya : Embarrassed o .k. and closed her eyes trying to sleep bt sleep had escaped long back and now all that aa
          she could think was that of ram and all these sudden changes
(at manali in a hotel)
raya check in and get their room keys bt instead going towards the rooms ram went out of the hotel priya Confused asked ram and he replied
ram : what do u think we are going to stay in hotel room for three days? nah jst follow me
(they go towards the back side of the hotel and see a small wooden cottage and it was jst like heaven with the background  of mountains covered with snow)
priya : (Day Dreaming ) amm ya its fine (i her mind was a plan going to give ram tit for tat and instead surprise him)
ram :( now with a sulking look) u only just like it nothing more ??
priya : did u expected sumthing else
ram : no , now freshen up a bit and get ready for an outing
priya: ok
(a few mins later they both face each other and can't recognize each other priya in a full sleeves purple kurti with a little work done on its sleeves and collar and hair clutched back with flat brown sandals and ram in an  blue stripes  shirt  with a faded blue jeans)
ram : amm chale??
priya : u hah lets go
ram : what would u like first breakfast or visiting a temple first??
priya : no we can have breakfast later if it's fine with u as i don't feel too much hungry
ram(when do u ever feel??) : no it is not lets go
(i forgot the name of temple but its in manali and is famous for its holy water)
T.B.C (SORY HAVE SHORTAGE OG TIME)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanrita7482Chit15noddiyefan_foreverbalhfan4evershamma92crystal30anizorsaniya9919salsaly

sammy_108

sammy_108

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well i see nobody liked the last post i belive bt huh never mind coz my sis updated it Dead(she actually threatened me)
so i'll try to adjust my story hereOuch(hope u like it)
raya go towards the temple bt as it was huge priya stopped to ask sum1 for the direction
ram : oh come on priya jst follow me u won't get lost i know it must be sumwhere towards the left
         as i saw people walking in n out from there (priya tried to protest bt he didn't anddd later)
ram : aaahhh what the h***
priya : came running behind him and asked what happened??
ram : woh waha pe !!!!
priya : waha pe kya is there a ghost or sumthng??
ram : waha pe it's it's a ladies open bath of springwater
priya : kya whatttShockedShocked and how did u entered it din't any1 stop u???

ram : i i don't know a little lady there was saying sumthng bt i didn't hear what she said and rushingly almost enterd it when two ladies screamed and shouted
priya : well that happens when u don't listen to any1 now lets go to the temple and it's the other side
(both came out of the temple premise and walked up to a little market )
priya : mr.kapoor i'll jst come in a moment plzz. wait for me
ram :( turned to see her buying strawberries from a shop and walked near her )
          i did'nt know that u like strawberries or else i would(bt priya not letting him complete replied)
priya : i know mr. kapoor that right now due to the incidence a while ago are red all over and can give a good competition to strawberries and would make any red apple come to complex regarding his color bt still i can't eat u sorry and i'm hungryStar
ram : now grew more redEmbarrassed bt soon managed to proceed for breakfast
(at breakfast table )
priya : hmm fresh goat's cheese sandwiches , strawberry shake,apple jjuice, fresh friuts , french toast steamy freshly prepared coffee ah wow mr. kapoor whom are u trying  out to explore more of  these ghasphoos stuff are'nt u
ram : (oh this woman is surely a hard nut to crack and she isn't a bit impressed???)amm ya i am
(both after breakfast head toward a market to buy woolens as they were going to rohtang today)
after abt five hrs of journey uphill they reach rohtang and it was covered with crystal white snow all over and they surely felt cold and pulled on their woolens their priya saw a small open air  restaurant and  ordered two coffee bt ram seing the status and evrythng said he won't have it)
priya : she knew his behavior and instead a large mug of hot chocolate for herself
(the order came and she sat on a wooden bench relishing the aroma and taste in the chilly strokes)
ram too feli cold , he rubbed his hands several time and whenever he saw priya he sooo much wanted to just take a tiny sipjst a sip to relish his throat, he cursed several times himself and his big fat ego he turned around to remove his attention to sumwhere else and he saw a few group of childen playing with snow he smiled a bit and soon felt a tap on his shoulder , he saw priya standing there with a steel cup cum cap of a flask in her hands she extended it towards him and sid don't worry it's made of boiled and safe from our hotel )
ram : understood everytng and smiled and took the cup and sipped it(he couldn't understand why when she smiled made his heart flutter and her concern made him feel lucky to have her)
they both returned to manali and went to their cottage after a light dinner
at night when ram switched off the t.v. and went into the room saw the most amusing site , he saw priya sitting on the bed with legs crossed and eating strawberries againnn and now that too with a small bowl of chocolate syrup he thought where she got it from??
he knocked a bit and stood with his hands crossed leaning towards the door
priya : turned her gaze and quicly got up and composed herself and said in shaky voice: what i like eating stawberries very much is there any problem?
ram shook his head in negative and came closer to her , he saw that there was a little syrup on her lips , he bent a little and wiped off the syrup bt his fingers didn't leave her lips and started tracing it's curves priya shivered with his touch bt unknowingly pated up her lips a bit ram took it as a yes and  continued to press himself a little , he ran his hands through her back tracing her curves while priya  rested her hands on his shoulders leaning a bit on him they broke off only to capture their breath priya turned around and freed herself bt ram held her wrist and asked
ram : so now can u judge which of the strawberry tasted good me or the one which u ate before??
priya :EmbarrassedEmbarrassednow all shy ran towards the bathroom and shut the door tightly

WELL WAS IT NICE?? PLZ tellwas it good or bad plzz tell as this is my first tryy!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchankritinayyarady1218rita7482kshipramhatresurbhi_16fan_forevernoddiyeChit15balhfan4ever-evan-shamma92crystal30name2saakshiSiacutieanizorsaniya9919salsaly

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
read all 3, updates, very nice. thanks. plz cont.soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top