TMS 10 - 14 Oct (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

AbiPauli

AbiPauli

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I haven't participated in a long time.  I feel the same way about this serial, what is happening, where is this serial heading? I think it's so sad that this serial began with great hopes and now it is going down the drain. 
I have a couple more predictions, Nandhini's dad will pass away and this will lead Nandhini to live with Selvam and Archana. Aparam enna..., everyone can continue with their imagination.
Kondattam thaan Jeyanthiukkum, avaloda ammavukum etc...
Appo Archana will eventually be pregnant and on the streets begging.  And we have to see/read this kodumai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 10 - 14 Oct (Page 4)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks, Eljay, Nithya, Lavanya and Desi for the updates. Ok, now Roja has had enough of this trash - so her plan is : to write a sequel to this drabai which will be an out and out comedy track - how many of you are willing to give her a hand??? Ellarum jOraa Oru tharam kai thatti ttu Kai yai thookunga paarppOm

Edited by rojapoooo - 17 October 2011 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.