TMS 10 - 14 Oct (Page 4)

AbiPauli Newbie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I haven't participated in a long time.  I feel the same way about this serial, what is happening, where is this serial heading? I think it's so sad that this serial began with great hopes and now it is going down the drain. 
I have a couple more predictions, Nandhini's dad will pass away and this will lead Nandhini to live with Selvam and Archana. Aparam enna..., everyone can continue with their imagination.
Kondattam thaan Jeyanthiukkum, avaloda ammavukum etc...
Appo Archana will eventually be pregnant and on the streets begging.  And we have to see/read this kodumai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks, Eljay, Nithya, Lavanya and Desi for the updates. Ok, now Roja has had enough of this trash - so her plan is : to write a sequel to this drabai which will be an out and out comedy track - how many of you are willing to give her a hand??? Ellarum jOraa Oru tharam kai thatti ttu Kai yai thookunga paarppOm

Edited by rojapoooo - 17 October 2011 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index