Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

RP & Eljay

Happened to see this week's promo for this serial.  Are you guys, seriously, going to continue updating this rubbish?   This serial is an endless pit, please... let us do some serial that is better.   If sun tv serials are alike, then ditch sun tv serials and go to other channels...please dearies please...

I agree with Eclat, this serial has gone beyond repair... Dead . I can't tolerate this useless serial anymore...

Thanks Roja akka for the update.

Edited by Vani19 - 11 October 2011 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 10 - 14 Oct (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
archu's mom is happy that nandhini is gng ...back wit her hubby

and y is kavaya's MIL is dng like this ...
she is one who shouted at kavaya...for not gting preg...
bt now y is she dng like this...

seriously cant  bare y is serial again gng back to tragic...
will they be happy or not?omg...romba kastam...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by eclat

RP & Eljay

Happened to see this week's promo for this serial.  Are you guys, seriously, going to continue updating this rubbish?   This serial is an endless pit, please... let us do some serial that is better.   If sun tv serials are alike, then ditch sun tv serials and go to other channels...please dearies please...

I agree with Eclat, this serial has gone beyond repair... Dead . I can't tolerate this useless serial anymore...

Thanks Roja akka for the update.

I too agree 125% with Eclat & Vani.

Just after reading Monday's updates I was shocked...that stupid 4 1/2 feet MIL and her talks! AngryShocked

When I checked the Promo for this week... I went ShockedShockedShocked AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry CryCryCryCryCry

It truely doesn't deserve our wonderful updater's valuable time & efforts...    So, why not do a 'Izuththu mooding' ceremony for this Kuppai serial?!!!

Thanks for the Mon update Rojakka!

Edited by supree - 11 October 2011 at 10:19am

hopper_oceanCarynVani19

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Agreed Elcat... SunTV serials are crap!  They don't have substance at all.

I managed to see some episodes of Kodi Mullai (Devyanai) from Raj TV.  So far it is good.  I cannot 100% guarantee it, but it looks better than TMS etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanVani19

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I know i seldom participate in this tread but cant help agreeing with others in closing down for this updates. Why wasting your valuable time on this crappy serial Angry I long ago stopped watching it and only follow the updates. But now with the new promo Ouch reading it would be another torture too. Im in for closing this crappy serial updates,

CarynVani19harith25

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay. I have some plans for this serial. Will think it over and put up the proposal here. If Kumaran tries to make us sick with this story, Roja has plans to make us all laugh - hold on folks, you will see Mad Roja soon in this thread. Vareen da varreennn

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsneha_vijayCarynVani19nithyamkvharith25

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Just when we thought the worse is over, Kumaran is back with his useless track! Wonder will this serial ever ends Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Cannot believe this is the same director who directs Thendral.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.