Thirumathi Selvam

TMS 10 - 14 Oct

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  10/10/11

Innikkim bullet points thaan - Kodumaiya irukku intha serial. Innum MM MM - Nandhini bedroom scene vere , Eshwaraaa

1. Archu and MM MM - generally feeling happy and planning to fill the house with kids - nalla vishayam, athai seynga. Lady Shiva, man Shiva and Manjal pisasu - Ore happy. enna matter?? Nandhini will go back to her hubby , Archu is free yaam. Lady Shiva tells arumai mappillai
" Nandhini yai vida, ava appa vai vida, we are the happiest " MM MM asks for explanation - Mennu muzhungal happens - nalla kAalam MM MM leaves - some urgent work in the workshop. After he leaves, Archu chides mommy " I arranged all this only to do some good to Nandhini. I do not suspect my hubby or her, gotcha? " The family invites themselves for a meal.

2. 4 1/2 feet MIL of Kavya is doing a sky-earth jump - "abort this baby, not good for our family " The whole family shouts at her. Kavya categorically rejects the idea " I will carry this and deliver, period "

3. Nandhini comes to work. Every one congratulates - successor yaaru nnu question. Nandhini says that Vaasu is the ideal candidate. MM MM evades the issue. Kuppan Archu kku phone panni Pottu kuduthuttan. MM MM comes home hungry - Jallikattu Archu confronts hubby - " Nandhini apdi sOnna, you will just listen and play vilakkennai?? Pattu nnu athellam mudiyaathu nnu sOllame vazha vazha kozha kozha??" MM MM has no answer for this

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday  10/10/11 Archives Copy

Innikkim bullet points thaan - Kodumaiya irukku intha serial. Innum MM MM - Nandhini bedroom scene vere , Eshwaraaa

1. Archu and MM MM - generally feeling happy and planning to fill the house with kids - nalla vishayam, athai seynga. Lady Shiva, man Shiva and Manjal pisasu - Ore happy. enna matter?? Nandhini will go back to her hubby , Archu is free yaam. Lady Shiva tells arumai mappillai
" Nandhini yai vida, ava appa vai vida, we are the happiest " MM MM asks for explanation - Mennu muzhungal happens - nalla kAalam MM MM leaves - some urgent work in the workshop. After he leaves, Archu chides mommy " I arranged all this only to do some good to Nandhini. I do not suspect my hubby or her, gotcha? " The family invites themselves for a meal.

2. 4 1/2 feet MIL of Kavya is doing a sky-earth jump - "abort this baby, not good for our family " The whole family shouts at her. Kavya categorically rejects the idea " I will carry this and deliver, period "

3. Nandhini comes to work. Every one congratulates - successor yaaru nnu question. Nandhini says that Vaasu is the ideal candidate. MM MM evades the issue. Kuppan Archu kku phone panni Pottu kuduthuttan. MM MM comes home hungry - Jallikattu Archu confronts hubby - " Nandhini apdi sOnna, you will just listen and play vilakkennai?? Pattu nnu athellam mudiyaathu nnu sOllame vazha vazha kozha kozha??" MM MM has no answer for this

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojapoo for the update.Seriously lady Shiva kku mara kalandu iruchha. Intha amma sontha solavele ponnu valkaikku sooniyum vachurompola.

I'm shocked seeing the promo. Please please save us

Desi
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja, for updating this useless serial.  After seeing the promo, I am seriously thinking of getting out of here.  Can't believe the depths to which this serial has fallen.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonder what today's kuppai will be like?

Update for Tues, Oct 11, 2001:

Archu is arguing with Selvam over appointing Vasu, and says he won't give up his Thambi, appa, amma paasam, that is why he is planning to hand over the managing job to Vasu.  Finally, Selvam manages to get a word in, and he tells Archu that he has no plans to make Vasu the manager, he will be an employee forever.  Archu is sorry for having literally screamed at him. 

Akash comes home, happy that he got his duplicate certificates.  Rani comes home, sees everyone happy, gets the good news.  She talks about a party at work and Vinod mama's comedy at the party, and Akash's face changes.  He goes inside, tells Rani not to talk about Vinod again. 

Nandini asks Vasu why the entries are all wrong, he says that was done by the Accounts Dept., she tells him that he must take over after she leaves and makes him sit in her chair.  Archu comes in as Nandini tells Vasu that he is very good and is the right person to take her place.  She tells N not to give anyone false hopes, and tells Vasu to go to his seat. 

Selvam comes in, Nandini tells him they have to go to Dindigul about some tender and Archu wants to know when they have to go and for how long, she says she will be alone so Nandini says why not Selvam and Archu go to Munnar, have a honeymoon, then they can take care of the tender.  Archu insists that Nandini should also go along.  After they leave, Nandini assures Vasu that the job will be definitely his.

Bhagyam, Vasu, Sindha and Jayanthy in a restaurant, sipping non-existent coffee out of cups.  Bhagyam is thrilled that Nandini has said that the Manager position is for Vasu.  Sindha is thrilled because once he is the Manager, he gets charge of Archana Cars and its money.  She tells him to get close to Reva also and get hold of his FIL's money also, and says he should thank Nandini for all this.  Vasu says that no one should know that he has been talking to them, and Jayanthy says that no one should know that she has been talking with her mother, either.  Sindha and Bhagyam exchange a lot of akkas, and after they leave, Sindha is happy that Vasu is going to make Archu and then Sivagami weep.  jayanthy says that they cannot rely on Vasu to ruin Archu and Selvam's life.

Thodarum ...

and the unending saga of Jayanthy, Vasu, Sindha and Bhagyam, and of course, RS, continues!  Will it ever end?  Or will I end up stark, staring mad, after writing all these updates?
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
RP & Eljay

Happened to see this week's promo for this serial.  Are you guys, seriously, going to continue updating this rubbish?   This serial is an endless pit, please... let us do some serial that is better.   If sun tv serials are alike, then ditch sun tv serials and go to other channels...please dearies please...
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

RP & Eljay

Happened to see this week's promo for this serial.  Are you guys, seriously, going to continue updating this rubbish?   This serial is an endless pit, please... let us do some serial that is better.   If sun tv serials are alike, then ditch sun tv serials and go to other channels...please dearies please...

I agree with Eclat, this serial has gone beyond repair... 🤢 . I can't tolerate this useless serial anymore...

Thanks Roja akka for the update.
Edited by Vani19 - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
archu's mom is happy that nandhini is gng ...back wit her hubby

and y is kavaya's MIL is dng like this ...
she is one who shouted at kavaya...for not gting preg...
bt now y is she dng like this...

seriously cant  bare y is serial again gng back to tragic...
will they be happy or not?omg...romba kastam...