A Pregnant Khushi, 3rd & last part pg28 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Suvi7884 - Haha aw thank you! Oh come on, you would love if your kid's name was Jalebi. πŸ˜† I know I would. πŸ˜†

taniks - Thank you so much! Like I said, I'm not sure I'll continue but will PM def if I do!

moon_mine - Thank you so muchh! lol :D

Aanya_taanu4evr - Thanks a tonn! Will def PM when I write something, you are so sweet! πŸ€—
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago

maghalakshmi savi-tan littlemoi preethi12345 - Thank you so much guys! Means a ton, really!

gansteress - That means a LOT. Your comment was so sweet and encouraging, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it and really happy you could relate to it. πŸ€—

prinky02 - Thank you so much!

Haniibee - Thanks a toonnn!

vaishali667 - Thank you so so much!

NaDGirl - Aww haha you're thank me? I should be thanking you for your very sweet comment! πŸ€—

pri02 - Aw thank you :D

dyhardfan - Thank you so much!
nanaav - Haha really happy you think so! Thank you!
You should do a sequel to this, another one shot, about Khushi in labor. Hehehe, Arnav...😈
hawww that soo  sweet&cutee i want moreeπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰
OMG

After ages I am reading any OS and anything like this and I quitted reading OS but when I saw so many likes on it I thought just to give a try and  when I strted reading it I am like I ws fool that I didnt read at earlier It was seriously amazing. I ws just picturising the whole thing and the fun and the way u described them was totally amazing and I am in love with this OS.

More than anything I am in love with the ending Jalebi 🀣... I totally loved it =]

Keepp writting more πŸ€— and I guess I need to stalk u to read ur old stuff  ;)
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!!! 😳

bahahaha, post-marriage Arnav reminds me of Baek Seung Jo, the male character from a Korean Drama I watch (Playful Kiss)!! my second sig picture w/ the rain is from that show, and OMG this OS reminded me of them!

but goodness, it was SO. DARN. CUTE. Of course Khushi would want to name her child "Jalebi". 🀣
that was so funny & cute...that could be a scene in the show in 2 yrs?

-Sona
awhh how sweet and cute is tht😳
Aw you guys are completely sweet. These comments are making me so happy but I can't keep up with them. 🀣 I have school work now but just wanted to thank you guys so much! Every comment means a ton! πŸ€—

I think I'll write a sequel since so many people have asked. 😳