Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Khushi's father is suffering from a bad heart and there has to be a logical and strong reason why this track has been introduced. What if Khushi who has accidently gone to Nainital in Arnav's car doesn't return home at night (which she won't) and this causes severe stress to her father and his condition worsens. The Gupta family have no idea where Khushi is plus she is stranded in a forest and who knows if there's a network connection there as well... Do you think this could be an indication for the track ahead where buaji pushes and forces Khushi to get married to save the family's name and honor... and this is why she agrees to get married to Shyam. Earlier I used to wonder that even if buaji and her amma wants her to marry Shyam why should she when she has no feelings for him or why would she marry him before Payal gets married?... Won't that be a valid point on her behalf. There has to be something solid and well thought out which would lead to Khushi agreeing to marry Shyam.

Do you think this track would pave the way for the horrendous Khushi Shyam marriage track leading to Shyam truth being revealed?... I know its seems far fetched but isn't it a scenario worth considering?
... My mind's totally on overdrive mode right now but do share what you guys think.

I never want this to be true in anyway. The scenario of Khushi and Shyam together pukes me out unlimitedly, but couldn't help thinking over this possibility!!

omg my mum also said exactly this possibility and I shrugged her off saying this couldnt happen but after readind this post I m actually thinking over it n this may lead to the marriage track which could possibly happen in next maha episode considering the pace of the show ðŸ˜Š I know we would all be furious over it but we know khushi shyam marriage wont happen so I m luking forward for this track ðŸ˜Š
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't see how buaji could force the Shaym Khushi wedding in this case; would  it not be a matter of honour to expect Arnav and Khushi to marry to save Khushi's reputation in the community- she being sanskari- people would talk about her disappearance and subsequent appearance.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarach

a goood point..could be...but i dnt want my fear to come true in any way..

Me neither but can't hurt to be one step ahead of the cvs na in considering all the situations that could happen!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kajal024

Since Khushi's bauji is suspicious of Shaym ...so i don't think there is a possibility of  Shayam and Khushi's marriage track.  Instead I think the Nainital track is taking place because as we have seen up till this week's episode that she absolutely wants to avoid ASR..but  in Nainital she will be stuck with ASR because she doesn't have a way out and has no one to run to such as (Nani ji, Anjali ji or even La) which will allow ASR and Khushi to spend time together...and hopefully Khushi will end up finding a cure for her acidity..😛

Yes but what happens to her family while she's not here is something to wonder about... how would they cope having no information about her daughter, and an ailing father... the implications could be tremendous to this scenario after Khushi returns from her trip!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
let's jst nt think abt the track ahead...n instead njoy the present track!!!!
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, me too agree to some extent...This journey will bring problem to khusi's family. This trip and shayam revelation will be negative for khusi...
TishiAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope  its doesnt happen in future and khushi and her family get to see the real face of shyam

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Possible but I hope this doesn't happen..