Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wow yesterday epi was again awsome...Kat told Elina about her story..but is she told all the truth?n new two witches or u can call warlock...n they forund bonnie...Elijah have a big plan in mind...today epi is also going to rock..Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Season 1/2 Here (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
this is a good idea!
i'm watching S2 now, and its pretty good :D i like the whole mystery about klaus. i really wanna see how he's going to get to elena and how stefan/damon will protect her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
wow yesterday epi was awsome...Klaus use Ricks body...Jenna know about Vampires n wow Elijah is so sweet...n he had some feelings for Kathrina...n he feel some similarity between human Kat n Eleena..Embarrassed...n foe the first time I saw Klaus n really he is hot n charming...n in the end of the epi Klause came back into his body by the help of two witches...but today is the last epi or may b monday...Cry...TVD 2 is reach to it's end n Monday is the season finale...Cry..then again waiting will b start for the season 3..Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top