Discuss Season 1/2 Here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, so I had a PM saying VD has recently started in India, so this topic is for those who wish to discuss seasons 1 and 2.
tanx rachu..I really want to discuss seasone 2 here...😳
TVD 2 air on Zee Cafe every mon to fri at 10:00pm..n then it repet on 2:00am n then 2:00pm..n whole week repet every Sat n Sun from 6:00pm...
yesterday epi was good..love the way Demon hit meson...n the way Stefan n Demon talk its just like the Tom & Jerry..😆..but Demon is too good..n hot...😳..love to see that bonnie help the Salvator brothers...hope Liz understand Caroline soon..😊
aww thats so sweet bonnie find benett..n Demon lock Kathrine but don't get it..y he lock her with the moonstone..?..but Elena is overreacting now...n who was that person.?who kiddnaped Elena?..what is Kat try to tell Demon?..oh God so much question..can't miss todays epi...
oh thats Ross n Traves...who kiddneped Elena...for Elijah..I was so happy when Demon stabbed Elijah..I thought he was dead..but no...n I was so sad...n I also start crying when Demon crying...😭😭..I think something is cooking between Tyler n Caroline..n love the way bonnie help Jermy to find Elena...allover the epi was awsome..waiting for todays epi..😳
wow yesterday epi was again awsome...Kat told Elina about her story..but is she told all the truth?n new two witches or u can call warlock...n they forund bonnie...Elijah have a big plan in mind...today epi is also going to rock..😳
this is a good idea!
i'm watching S2 now, and its pretty good :D i like the whole mystery about klaus. i really wanna see how he's going to get to elena and how stefan/damon will protect her.
wow yesterday epi was awsome...Klaus use Ricks body...Jenna know about Vampires n wow Elijah is so sweet...n he had some feelings for Kathrina...n he feel some similarity between human Kat n Eleena..😳...n foe the first time I saw Klaus n really he is hot n charming...n in the end of the epi Klause came back into his body by the help of two witches...but today is the last epi or may b monday...😭...TVD 2 is reach to it's end n Monday is the season finale...😭..then again waiting will b start for the season 3..😭