~ Mindblowing Manasi's AT ~ Welcome Aboard! (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 58

Page 1 Page 57
Page   of 58

Bioinfo_Chaitu

IF-Rockerz

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

10th December Star Ya RockStar
Manasi Parekh Performance Video

i am so happy ke manasi ji ne ye gaana gaya this song is so close to my heart , and they mixed the original one with the female version from the movie heena , it created such a beautiful amalgamation , loved the song and manasi and harshdeep did justice to it , i am overwhelmed by this performance Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizznneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Mindblowing Manasi's AT ~ Welcome Aboard! (Page 58)" in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yay Mansi wonParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Manasi WonDancing

Manasi performance with  HarshDeep Kaur, Dher na hojaayee kahi dher na hojaayee was soo good...it was an awesome, fantastic n superv performance...

Manasi solo performance of song Neembudaa was also very good...

Very Happy for herParty...She totally deserve to be a RockstarClap

Edited by MR21 - 10 December 2011 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_Chaituminizz

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Manasi was good in "Derr na ho jaaye"  but Harshdeep was as besuri as she was in LJKKDK...Not sure how she won over many good singers but that is another topic...

I wish Manasi could have worn something more age appropriate...I felt the saree she wore was for someone alot older...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_ChaituMR21minizznneeiill

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
congrats to mansi. ya better costumes ve been given to mansi in this finale performance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Dabulls23

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Belatedly, but many congratulations to you Manasi - if anyone deserved it, you did! Can't wait to be back home and catch up with all the missed performances, imma sure you rocked the rockstar stage over and over! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Star Ya Rockstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.