Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rifanarashb2011Amor.ssweety007sam990Essence..monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsarasingh86Millerrr88ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Willl You Accept a Husband Like Sooraj?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rifanarashsooraj_sandhyaTahmina16b2011sam990ssweety007cutegirl94Hi_Friends

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i will accept him Day Dreaming not because he is  to cute but because he is such sweet and understanding guy 

Edited by ArHi4ever - 08 October 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alsn95rifanarashb2011sam990Premeer_Mayurssweety007M1s5_5unsh1n3Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?

For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hadix2050ChicagoCarole1JensonMishtiTahmina16Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.

Well said Bharthi , when he is treating u like princess , ur his priority , all this seems pretty silly things to worry about ..

if one is bothered about society making noise , oh hell , ppl do as long as they have nothing to do , once they get good answers or new masala to rant about they just forget u Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007piyualkaHi_Friends

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 
I completly agree dearTongue...initially i will be shocked ShockedOuchCryand in painCry but after watching Sooraj and his sweet gesturesEmbarrassedHeart...his gentle manners.Embarrassed...and understanding himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i would accept him with open armsHug...as Arhi4everClap said not just because he is cute and hotEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...though it will be  a contributing factorLOLLOL but because the kind of human that he is.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...trust me i have seen educated guysDead stopping thier wives from studying furtherAngryDead and working Deadand here if i get a husband who loves meEmbarrassedDay Dreaming, cares about me, understands meEmbarrassedBlushing and most of all supports meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to attain my dreamsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed then trsut me i wont ven blink an eye Blushingon his not bieng too muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed educated since he is not sitting at homeEmbarrassed...he works honestly and earns a steady incomeEmbarrassedClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234alsn95sooraj_sandhyab2011ssweety007piyualkaHi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691piyualkaHi_Friends-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..
Absolutly agree with u TathyaTongue...but yes i would not take it out on SoorajOuchConfused...i will hate my BroAngryAngry, my bhabhiAngryAngry and even GodAngryAngry...but nvr SoorajOuchCry and iam not saying this coz i love him Embarrassedor he is cuteEmbarrassed but coz its not his faultOuch , his family too wanted a different kind of a bahuConfusedOuch...i knw's Bhabho's vichaar about Bahu's are old fashioned but they are hersDeadAngrySandhya's brother and Krishna duped both SandhyaOuchAngry and Sooraj.AngryAngry...he is innocentOuchEmbarrassed...he doesnt knw anythingOuch...so i cannot take my anger out at himOuch specially wen i see him observing my every distressEmbarrassed and taking measures to make me comfertable EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyassweety007piyualka-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.