Willl You Accept a Husband Like Sooraj?

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i will accept him 😍 not because he is  to cute but because he is such sweet and understanding guy 
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Krishna_

What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?

For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: b2011

For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.

Well said Bharthi , when he is treating u like princess , ur his priority , all this seems pretty silly things to worry about ..

if one is bothered about society making noise , oh hell , ppl do as long as they have nothing to do , once they get good answers or new masala to rant about they just forget u 😉
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 

I completly agree dear😛...initially i will be shocked 😲😭and in pain😭 but after watching Sooraj and his sweet gestures😳❤️...his gentle manners.😳...and understanding him😳😳...i would accept him with open arms🤗...as Arhi4ever👏 said not just because he is cute and hot😳😍...though it will be  a contributing factor😆😆 but because the kind of human that he is.😳😳...trust me i have seen educated guys🤢 stopping thier wives from studying further😡🤢 and working 🤢and here if i get a husband who loves me😳😍, cares about me, understands me😳☺️ and most of all supports me😳😳 to attain my dreams😳😳 then trsut me i wont ven blink an eye ☺️on his not bieng too much😳😳 educated since he is not sitting at home😳...he works honestly and earns a steady income😳👏
tanthya thumbnail

I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..

Absolutly agree with u Tathya😛...but yes i would not take it out on Sooraj😕...i will hate my Bro😡😡, my bhabhi😡😡 and even God😡😡...but nvr Sooraj😭 and iam not saying this coz i love him 😳or he is cute😳 but coz its not his fault , his family too wanted a different kind of a bahu😕...i knw's Bhabho's vichaar about Bahu's are old fashioned but they are hers🤢😡Sandhya's brother and Krishna duped both Sandhya😡 and Sooraj.😡😡...he is innocent😳...he doesnt knw anything...so i cannot take my anger out at him specially wen i see him observing my every distress😳 and taking measures to make me comfertable 😳😳
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Krishna_

I 'll be very hurt but if he's loving , caring n supporting for me i'll accept him with my full heart n give him equal love😳
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Hmmm!! So its all about the money then? Not about the feelings?  Oh well I guess feelings don't really come into it in an arranged marriage!  I mean does she really have any other choice but to accept him!  Im sure millions of women like Sandhya go through this and eventually have to give in and accept their so called husbands, but no wonder depression is on an all time high in India!

I wouldent accept anything that I didn't want to and I would rather choose for myself and escape the depression of having some man controlling my life I don't even know!  I hope you dont take my post the wrong way as its not meant to be taken in a negative light.  Just pointing out the reality of the situation as sandhya is constantly crying hence the "depression"