Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   

Willl You Accept a Husband Like Sooraj?

_Krishna_ IF-Dazzler
_Krishna_
_Krishna_

Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 2533

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rifanarashb2011Amor.ssweety007sam990Essence..monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsarasingh86Millerrr88ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41271

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rifanarashsooraj_sandhyaTahmina16b2011sam990ssweety007cutegirl94Hi_Friends

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 29819

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i will accept him Day Dreaming not because he is  to cute but because he is such sweet and understanding guy 


Edited by ArHi4ever - 08 October 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alsn95rifanarashb2011sam990Premeer_Mayurssweety007M1s5_5unsh1n3Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Joined: 03 January 2011
Posts: 12266

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

What will be your reaction if u were in the place of Sandhya..when u come to know that your husband is not an educated businessman with MBA  but just owns a sweet shop? He is a very sweet understanding guy who is always there for you...but is not educated enough like u expected...will u accept him?
 
For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hadix2050ChicagoCarole1JensonMishtiTahmina16Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41271

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

 
For all practical purposes, the bolded part is a must and if he is earning considerably enough for his family, there should be no problem.

Well said Bharthi , when he is treating u like princess , ur his priority , all this seems pretty silly things to worry about ..
 
if one is bothered about society making noise , oh hell , ppl do as long as they have nothing to do , once they get good answers or new masala to rant about they just forget u Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007cherrypansyHi_Friends

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 893

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

initially  i will be dejected , betrayed , shocked and why not ... then obviously will have a fight with myself and then will forget everything and accept him for his qualities , since when he can allow me to go for futher studies , he can try getting educated too , well if he is not interested , no forcing there , its very rare to have a husband who loves u with his heart and helps u in fulfilling all ur dreams and standing by ur side 
I completly agree dearTongue...initially i will be shocked ShockedOuchCryand in painCry but after watching Sooraj and his sweet gesturesEmbarrassedHeart...his gentle manners.Embarrassed...and understanding himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i would accept him with open armsHug...as Arhi4everClap said not just because he is cute and hotEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...though it will be  a contributing factorLOLLOL but because the kind of human that he is.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...trust me i have seen educated guysDead stopping thier wives from studying furtherAngryDead and working Deadand here if i get a husband who loves meEmbarrassedDay Dreaming, cares about me, understands meEmbarrassedBlushing and most of all supports meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to attain my dreamsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed then trsut me i wont ven blink an eye Blushingon his not bieng too muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed educated since he is not sitting at homeEmbarrassed...he works honestly and earns a steady incomeEmbarrassedClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234alsn95sooraj_sandhyab2011ssweety007cherrypansyHi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged


I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691cherrypansyHi_Friends-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 893

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



I would be shocked and stunned ... then  it would be replaced by Anger, a seething anger and since I cannot take it out on my brother, I would take it out on Suraj, I might even loath him ...but would have to stay put ...Here I have two options...continue to stay angry  and make a bed of thorns filled with bitterness, hatred  inevitably leading to  a broken marriage or I could choose to  swallow my anger, keep an  open mind.. and get to know the person and I am sure such a Gentle person would effectively thaw me ..I might even reciprocate and in time fall in love but that hurt will remain somewhere in the recess of my heart..
Absolutly agree with u TathyaTongue...but yes i would not take it out on SoorajOuchConfused...i will hate my BroAngryAngry, my bhabhiAngryAngry and even GodAngryAngry...but nvr SoorajOuchCry and iam not saying this coz i love him Embarrassedor he is cuteEmbarrassed but coz its not his faultOuch , his family too wanted a different kind of a bahuConfusedOuch...i knw's Bhabho's vichaar about Bahu's are old fashioned but they are hersDeadAngrySandhya's brother and Krishna duped both SandhyaOuchAngry and Sooraj.AngryAngry...he is innocentOuchEmbarrassed...he doesnt knw anythingOuch...so i cannot take my anger out at himOuch specially wen i see him observing my every distressEmbarrassed and taking measures to make me comfertable EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyassweety007cherrypansy-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index