CGM WU: 8th Oct. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 7th Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 8th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

The Episode starts with D , he was very disturbed after mrigu's kidnapp n saying watever coming to his mouth, he even jumped to hit the soldiers but amatya holds him tightly n ask the soldiers to leave n then D ask amatya to annonce price money , n then he thinks it was channakya behind all this , amatya says he was dead but D goes to the jail n our pyaare acharya was sitting thr in his chit parichit mudra, D ask him abt mrigu n then C replies that he was in his custody n as per his information CG is dead than how cum he do all this, D hits him n says that he knew he's so shrewd that's y he dnt give him death punishment... Flashback... As C was taken for punishment, krika made him uncouncious n replaced him with sum other, flashback over, C says that he was not but D is shrewd , as he killed sum innocent for his revenge, D says that C is so proud of his intelligent , n he has said that he's now a thought , so he just wanna finish this thouht , so that one day ppl dnt recognize him , even he dnt want that he himself recognize him , so ask for poison , which he gives to him time to time , which paralize his mind n body n one day he'll forget all, C dnt oppose at all n D gives him poison thru a pin , after it C with all his inner power tries to control himself n not letting himself to be faint but atlast he faints n D was very happy.

On the other side B & P were making CG understand that its very risky but he was all prepared with his plan n ask both of them to suppport him n ask them to attack mrigu in disguise n then he himself goes n protect her n takes her from there n wins over her confidence, mrigu says sorry for her previous behaviour towards him n begs him to not take her to D but D was determined for acharya so he hits her n she faints n he takes him to the palace.

In the jail , acharya came into senses n trying to stand but he couldn't, D was sitting near to him n says that now his body will not follow his mind's commands n slowly he'll be a dead alive n again poison him n at the same time sum soldier informs him thatr mrigu has arrived n he forget all n leaves but acharya was so determined n says that he has to stop the effect n he sits sum how n starts resiting that he's channakya , his dream is akhanda bharat n CG is his student, he keep on saying this , although the intoxication dnt letting him speak but his inner power controlling this effect.

CG enters the darbar holding mrigu n D immidiately takes mrigu from his arms n make her concious , as she wakes she immidiately moves away from D n starr Cg as if he was done sum crime n she immidiately leaves the darbar , D dnt recognize CG but make him realize n them amatya remind him n Cg show his will to wrk close to D , amatya dnt like it but D ask him to join his personal security , n at the moment , he feels as if acharya was talking to him n saying that he's alive , actually his connection with acharya made him listen his voice n words which he was reciting in the jail, he bow to D , remembering that acharya has asked him not to bow in front of any1 n say sorry to him n them kirka takes him to the soldier's room.

As he was passing thru the corridor , he sees a door n thr's a voice coming from thr , he recognizes it was his acharya, whose calling him , kirka ask him y has he wanna ener that room n Cg makes him fool easily that he knew D has many enemies like Alex, whom ppl assume to be dead n kirka leaves, CG talks to himself n says that if acharya is behind that door he's coming to take him out.

Done

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Hats off to u gal!! 
jo episode mein dekh bhi nahi payi, u have to give written update for that.. u must grab a bravery award for doing this task... 
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Hats off to u gal!! 

jo episode mein dekh bhi nahi payi, u have to give written update for that.. u must grab a bravery award for doing this task... 

kahan hai mera award 😉

u noe y m able to bear today's epi is all bcoz of manishji he was just awesome today 👏
Charu21 thumbnail
award!!! ruk lati hun!!!

i know yaar!! manish ji was awesome... 👏 
performance wise everyone was good.. that toh i too have to agree.. i wrote da same thing on Ashish's interaction zone too.. 
Charu21 thumbnail
Here is ur award.. a very well deserved one!!!

Amor. thumbnail

Here is ur award.. a very well deserved one!!!

wowww m using it now😆
Charu21 thumbnail
hehhee!! i just saw ur dabba in one thread and came here!!
looks awesome!! and seriously i meant it!! 
it isnt an easy job to give updates of such episodes!!! 🤢
Amor. thumbnail

hehhee!! i just saw ur dabba in one thread and came here!!

looks awesome!! and seriously i meant it!! 
it isnt an easy job to give updates of such episodes!!! 🤢

i noe yaar 🤢
u noe m having fvr since morning n after epi i was thinking kya main uthu aur likhu phir apni VM ke sahare aa gyi IF pe 😉
Charu21 thumbnail
ufff darling!! Take care yaar!!! 🤗
ohhh yeahhh!! VM!!! i m waiting!!! 😍
Amor. thumbnail
feeling much btr now 
yup VM gallery upd n half upd bhi ho gyi if u wanna read