A Night in the Jungle--ArHi Mahaepi prediction OS

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends! Sanjana here! Back with another OS! But have a request for you! Before you begin reading this, please play Teri Deewani! I was playing it while writing all the romantic scenes in this update! I think it suits it very well! Please please please listen to the song while reading it! here's the link!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wnYDdLNYxk[/YOUTUBE]

A Night in the Jungle - Maha Episode Prediction!
Arnav gazed incredulously at the girl who was, at the moment, sitting in the dikki of his car, munching a pakoda. "You, here?!" He cried in surprise. "What the hell?!" she looked at him, relieved. "Thank god! For a moment, I thought you had gone completely deaf! Couldn't you hear me??! I was yelling at the top of my lungs!" She coughed, adding emphasis to her statement. "Or maybe you just weren't bothered enough to look! Whatever!" She stumbled out of the dikki, with a dumbfounded Arnav staring at her. "Anyways, I want to go home now." He jumped out of his reverie, suddenly realizing the reality. "Haan haan, tumhaari baap ki gaadi hai na, jo tumhaari marzi se challegi..." He mumbled. Khushi frowned, angrily. "I heard that you know!" He tossed her a sarcastic grin, forcing her heart to leap into her throat once more. "Good. Now would you do the honours of getting into the FRONT of the car, so it doesn't look like I kidnapped you?" She glared at him stubbornly before following his instructions.
"So we're going home,  now, right?" She asked, once she had settled herself beside Arnav. "Uh, excuse me! I didn't ask you to get into my car, did I? And anyways, we're halfway there already. I don't have time to drop you home now. I have a very important meeting today. So you better just behave, and do as you're told. Samjhi??!"
She whisked around to face him angrily. "haan haan, galti ho gayyi humse jo raakshas ki gaadi me aake phans gayye! Aur aap kya humme naukar samajhte hain ke jo bhi aap kahein woh hum chup chap maan lenge!?? Ye attitude na, aap jai prakash ji ko hi dikhaye! Understand?!" She huffed.
His grip on the steering wheel tightened. "How dare you!? Tummhe itni himmat ke Arnav Singh Raizada se moo laga rahi ho?! Just shut-up, ok?! Ek baar jo tumne mere di ko bacha liya, ye mat samajh lena ki tum buhot mahan ho gayyi! Mere hisaab se tum naukar hi ho!"
"Yes of course! According to you, everyone is your servant, na, siwai aapke?!  We should all just fall at your feet and plead for mercy! Par ek baat samajh lijiye mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! Khushi Kumaari Gupta, jeete ji, aisa KABHI NAHI KAREGI!" She screamed.
"Obviously! What more can be expected of small towners like you!" Khushi's mouth dropped  open. She pointed a finger at him, suddenly furious. "Don't you dare go there! Don't you dare! Warna aapke liye bura hoga!" He snickered. "Oh what a joke! You're threatening me! I'm so scared!" He declared, faking the quiver in his voice. Before Khushi could retaliate, the car had slowed down, and then come to a full stop. Khushi glanced at the man beside him, nervously. He looked as if he wouldn't hesitate to murder anyone. Hey Devi Mayyia... humara dimaag ghas chadne gayya tha, jo is ghatiya plan ko humne banaya. Khushi... gaadi se petrol nikaalne ki kya zarurat thi??! Ab bhukto!
Beside her, Arnav was steaming with anger. "Khushi! Ye sab tumhaari galti hai! This is all your fault! Arrrghhh!" He said, banging the steering wheel. Hey devi mayyia! Inko kaise pata chal gayya??! "Tum jab bhi saath hoti ho na, kuch na kuch gadbad ho jaata hai!" Khushi tossed him a fiery glare. "Excuse me! aap jaise raakshas ko yehi sazaa milni chahiye! Aur maine kuch nahi kiya! Ye sab devi mayyia ke kripa hai!" She declared, folding her hands into a thankful prayer. "Aur aap apna gussa steering wheel pe mat utarriya! Samjhe?!" Arnav sighed, before stepping out of the car to inspect the problem. "What the... ye petrol tank kaise khaali hai? I had filled it completely just this morning!...Khushi... kahin tumne tho...?" Khushi fingered her dupatta nervously before responding, "Hum kya paagal hai jo gaadi se petrol nikaalenge?!" He nodded, seeming satisfied with the answer. "But now what? Yahan tho door door tak jungle hi dikhayi de rahi hai!" He sighed, marching forward. She gulped nervously. "Aap-Aap kahan jaa rahe hain...?" He rolled his eyes. "Main MacDonalds jaa raha hoon, burger aur fries laane ke liye! Tumhe chahiye!?" She grinned, relieved. "Haan haan! Humare liye bhi laa dena! Par sirf vegetarian!"
He gave her a strange look before proceeding into the jungle. "Aap jungle ki taraf kyun jaa rahe hain?! Wahan koi MacDonald's nahi milega!" She declared. Arnav couldn't help but smile at her innocence... But he would never show her that smile of course. "Kya pata? Mil bhi jaaye? Tumhe aana hai tho aao, warna yehin pe sado!"
She placed her hands on her hips. "Haan haan, hum yehin rukenge! Aur...Aur hum bilkul bhi nahi darenge! Dekh na!" He nodded. "Ok... par pata nahi kitni der rukna pade... shayad raat bhar...Woh kya hai na, koi guarentee  nahi hai jungle me!"
She frowned, pretending to be brave as he disappeared among the trees. Hey devi mayyia! Ye tho ab bilkul bhi dikhayi nahi de rahe... jaane kahan gayab ho gayye honge... Humme unke peeche jaana chahiye ya nahi...? Nahi! Khushi Kumaari Gupta...tum buhot bahadur ho... tum us rakshas ke piche nahi jaogi! Samjhi? Just as she had begun to muster courage to stay alone, she heard the ear-piercing howl of an animal. She shrieked, nearly about to faint, as she rushed behind arnav. "Arnav jeee!!" She cried, frightened. "Rukiye! hum aa rahe hainnn!!" She screamed. A while later, she had finally found Arnav, still marching along, just as bravely. Lagta hai raakshas ne abhi tak hummari awaaz nahi sunna... waise bhi kaan me phone laga laga kar aadhe behre ho gayye hain... Teri izzat bach gayyi Khushi... Ab chupke se unke peeche chal. Teri reputation bhi bach jaayegi, aur tho surakshit bhi rahegi... phew... baar baar thank you devi mayyia! She silently walked behind Arnav, trying not to make noise. Only a few moments had passed when Arnav stopped and replied, "You do realize that I know you're following me?" Khushi turned a deep shade of red. "H-Haan... good... aapko pata chal gayya... H-Hum bas...apki raksha karna chahte the... Aapko pata hai, yahan buhot saare jungli jaanwar hain!"
He sighed and turned around to face her.
"Obviously. Jungle hai, tho jangli jaanwar bhi honge na?" She looked at him, amused. "Tho aapko bilkul bhi dar nahi lag raha?" He shook his head. "Nahi! Tumne woh kahawat nahi sunni, Jo dar gayya, samjho mar gayya? Aur waise bhi, agar kissi jaanwar aa bhi gayye, aur humme kha bhi gayye, who cares? Bechaaron ki bhook tho mit jaayegi! ...Waise...tumne kyun poocha? Tumhe dar lag raha hai kya?"
She coughed, stuttering, "N-Nahi... hum lakhnow ki Modern ladki hain...humme kissi bhi cheez se dar nahi lagta..." Just as she completed her sentence, she heard another growl of an animal. She screamed, nearly jumping out of her skin, grabbing onto arnav tightly. He chuckled softly. "Tho tum kya kehe rahi thi? Tum Lakhnow ki Modern ladki ho, aur tumhe kissi cheez se dar nahi lagta? Haan haan, dikh raha hai! Ab challo! We don't have all day!"
Khushi trailed along behind him, for 2 long hours, scanning all directions before proceeding with each step.
It had also begun to grow very dark... Khushi's heart was thudding in her chest, and as the sun began to set more and more, she found that she was walking closer and closer to Arnav. She felt so tired... "Arnavji..." She said, huffing. "Hum aur nahi chal sakte... hum jaa kahan rahe hain...?" He glanced at her. "Nahi chal sakti tho behti raho, mujhe kya...?"
Arnav walked forward a few steps, before finally realizing that Khushi wasn't following. "Khushi?" He asked worriedly. It had grown dark... He couldn't see her. "Khushi! Kahan ho tum?" He called a little louder. "H-Hum yahan hai!" He heard a soft voice answer. There was an unknown relief that he felt... hearing her... Thank god... He whispered. "Ruko! Main aa raha hoon!" he declared. "Mujhse baat karti raho, taki main tum tak aa sakoon. Hua kya hai khushi?"
"H-Hum Gir gayye!" She shouted. With each step that he took, her voice became closer. I'm going in the right direction then. He thought to himself. "Gir gayyi?" He asked, trying to keep up the conversation. "Kaise?"
"Pata nahi! Par humme buhot dard ho raha hai..." For a reason unknown to him, he felt his heart sink. "Jaldi aayie na!" She pleaded. Arnav was worried. He walked faster, and stopped  only when he had reached her at last. "Khushi..." He felt for her in the dark, hoping that she was alright, and slowly trailed down to her ankle. "Owww!" She whined, in pain, as he gently massaged it. "Tum theek tho ho na?" She nodded, forgetting that it was too dark for him to see. "Haan... theek hain hum..." Arnav's fingers continued to press her ankle, as they sat, for some brief moments in the dark... "I'm feeling better..." She whispered after a while... "I think I can walk now... And anyways, we should start moving..." He slowly helped her to her feet, with her arm around his neck and his around her waist. When he hesitantly let go, she tried walking a few steps, and nearly fell over Arnav. Her hand was positioned on his chest, and his around her, almost in a hug. "Are you alright?!" He questioned, worriedly. She didn't reply. She couldn't reply. She was too lost in him. "Khushi..." He whispered. She could feel his breath lightly caress her cheeks, sending a shiver down her spine... they were so close...and yet so far...
"I'm fine..." She answered. His hand slowly trailed down her hips to her legs... And bending down, he at last, lifted her into his arms. Her arms twined around his neck once more... Their bodies were touching. Khushi's heart was beating rapidly at the sudden and unexpected movement that had brought them closer. He walked slowly, his grasp on Khushi growing tighter and more confident as the moments passed. "Arnavji..." Khushi slowly whispered. "I'm ok... I'll walk... you don't have to-"
"Shhh..." He interrupted. "Tum buhot bolti ho... buhot bolti ho tum..." Khushi was silenced. She closed her eyes, feeling herself go weak. She shivered lightly, due to the cold in the jungle... Slowly... she pulled herself closer to him, wrapping him in a tight hug... He felt so warm... So perfect... With the deep sigh that Arnav exhaled, she knew that he had felt the same way. They continued the journey in silence, simply enjoying each others' presence. Arnav could feel Khushi's rapid breathing touch his neck. He smiled, knowing the proximity had affected her as well.
Arnav was hesitant, when at last, he placed her down, near a tree. "Tum yehin ruko... I see a house there... Let me ask them if they will accomodate us for the night."
"Hmmm..." Khushi mumbled, still lost in the moment. Arnav slowly walked away to the visible light in the distance.
It was only a while later that Khushi realized that she was alone. She clutched her salwar, frightened. Hey Devi mayyia... ye kaisa imtehaan le rahi hain aap...? Aapko tho pata hai na, humme andhere se dar lagta hai...? Aur woh bhi is sunsaan jungle me...Tears were begin to fall from her eyes. Please Arnav ji... jaldi aayie...

please Arnav ji... Jaldi aayie... Arnav almost stumbled when he heard Khushi's voice... But how was that possible...? He had left her so far away... and the voice was only a faint whisper... how could he have heard that? Just as he was about to brush it off as his imagination, he remembered a previous encounter with Khushi... Aaj bhi humme Andhere se dar lagta hai... Arnav's heart sank... What had he done...? Khushi was afraid of the dark... And where had he left her? In the middle of a lonely jungle... IN THE DARK! He felt like banging his head on a wall...or in this situation, a tree... But i have to arrange something for the night... He thought, beginning to run wildly towards the house.
He thumped on the door like a mad person. "Hello! Koi hai!? Is anyone in here?!! Open up!!" It was a few minutes later, when the door finally creaked open. An old lady stood before him, looking furious. "Aaj kal ke bache bhi na?! Badtameez! Kya chahiye tumhe?!" He sighed, relieved. "Dekhiye, mujhe aur ek ladki ko raat bitaane ke liye 2 kamre chahiye!" She frowned. "Nahi milega... hum sirf shaadi shuda logon ko rehne dete hain yahan! Aur waise bhi, humre paas sirf ek hi kamra hai!" Arnav nodded, quickly realizing his misktake. "Haan haan! Shaadi shuda hi hain hum! Aur ek kamra kaafi hai!" She agreed reluctantly, opening the door wider. "Dekh lijiye kamre ko! Thoda chota hai!" He shook his head. "Nahi. Hum kissi me bhi rehe lenge! Aur waise bhi, woh ladki-Humaara matlab hai, humaari patni-akeli hai... mujhe unke paas jaana hai!" She nodded, a slow smile, sneaking up on her lips. "Theek hai. Aa jaana!" He grinned before rushing to bring Khushi.
Meanwhile, Khushi had never been so scared in her life. The tears were rolling down her cheeks full fledged now. She felt so vulnerable. She would have probably died of fear if Arnav had not come racing towards her the next moment.
She began to sob even louder when he had reached her at last. "Shhh..." He whispered, sitting beside her tying to comfort her. "It's ok Khushi... main aa gaya hoon na? Jab tak main tumhaare saath hoon, tumhe koi CHOO bhi nahi sakta... ye andhera bhi nahi..." Khushi gazed up at him, shocked. "aapko yaad hai...?" Arnav turned a deep shade of red and was suddenly thankful that it was too dark to see. "Challo, raat ka intezaam ho gayya hai." He ignored her question, slowly lifting her into his arms once more. There was a strange sense of comfort that Khushi felt... simply being buried within his arms. The night was perfect... the ambience was perfect and so was the moment...
Khushi felt it to be unfortunate when they reached the house at last. Arnav let Khushi down, gently. "Are you ok?" He whispered, referring to her injured foot. She nodded, allowing Arnav to free one hand to knock at the door.
"It's open!" Called a voice from inside. Arnav helped Khushi to walk into the little cottage. The old lady was sitting by the fireplace sewing away at a sweater. "Aapka kamra us taraf hai..." She motioned toward a small door by the side of the house. "Shukriya..." Khushi answered, on behalf of Arnav. "Don't mention beta!"
Arnav slowly guided her inside the room. It was small to say the least. Everything was tiny. The bed... the table lamp... and the walls... they almost seemed to be closing in on them. "Sorry..." Arnav whispered. "This is all I could manage." Khushi shook her head. "Arnav ji... mujhe buhot pasand hai!" She said, smiling. "Pata hai? Humaare lakhnow me bilkul aise hi ghar hote the!"
But at the mention of Lakhnow, her smile slowly faded. "I understand..." Arnav whispered gently. "Humaara parivaar buhot chota tha... sirf main...amma, aur bauji... Par unke accident ke baad... Sab kuch badal gayya...Agar aaj amma bauji humaare saath hote tho...tho..." Arnav nodded. "Par Khushi, woh tho humesha tumhaare saath hain! Tumhaare raksha karte hue! Tumhi tho kehti ho na, ke tumhaare maa baap taare ban gayye hain..." He grasped her hand and pulled her over to the window. "Dekho Khushi... wahan dekho... kitne saare taare hain... humaare saath...humme dekh kar kaise chamak uthe hain, dekho!" Khushi closed her eyes, sighing. Arnav gently caressed her cheek, whispering, "Ankhein kholo Khushi, aur dekho... har pal woh humaare saath hi tho hain...mere maa aur bauji...aur tumhaare bhi..." Khushi opened her eyes, slowly gazing upward. Arnav's hand trailed onto hers... grasping her tightly. "Tum buhot pyaari ho Khushi... buhot special ho... Kabhi mat badalna tum... don't change for anyone..." Khushi smiled, turning to him... "Haan, aur aap bhi... waise, main soch rahi thi...ye sab kehte waqt aap bilkul raakshas nahi lagte... looks like I have to find another name for you!" He laughed for the first time. "Theek hai, meri pyaari si jalebi...!" Khushi felt a shiver run down her spine. "Meri?" She asked teasingly. He chuckled. "Aur nahi tho kya? Agar main tumhaara laad goveror ho sakta hoon, tum meri jalebi nahi ho sakti kya?" Khushi giggled, moving inward, trying to feel his body on hers. Arnav quietly moved behind her, hugging her tightly, thanking the stars above, for helping him find an angel like Khushi.

END
Crappy? Yea... I know... still I want something like this to happen in the maha episode! 😃 What say friends?
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww..soo cute,sweet,,enjoyed it.
"Aap-Aap kahan jaa rahe hain...?" He rolled his eyes. "Main MacDonalds jaa raha hoon, burger aur fries laane ke liye! Tumhe chahiye!?" She grinned, relieved. "Haan haan! Humare liye bhi laa dena! Par sirf vegetarian!"
and loved the end..they r happy.
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

aww..soo cute,sweet,,enjoyed it.

"Aap-Aap kahan jaa rahe hain...?" He rolled his eyes. "Main MacDonalds jaa raha hoon, burger aur fries laane ke liye! Tumhe chahiye!?" She grinned, relieved. "Haan haan! Humare liye bhi laa dena! Par sirf vegetarian!"
and loved the end..they r happy.

Aww! thanks a ton yaar!😆 and ya, I tried to add some comedy to it!😆 Thnks for liking it! 🤗
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Pari that was sooo cute!!!...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!!! you, my friend, and my pyaari si jalebi for writing out such a pyaari si jalebi types story!😳
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Awww Pari that was sooo cute!!!...

Aww! Was it really? Thank u so much!!! 🤗
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

awesome!!! you, my friend, and my pyaari si jalebi for writing out such a pyaari si jalebi types story!😳

Omgg! Thank u so much jaan! 🤗 Ps, I love the name pyaari si jalebi!😆 I feel honoured to be called that my dear sugarcane! 🤣
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww itz cute...
nice o.s...
lovely...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome OS! Want this to happen LOL
pri12 thumbnail