fav bolly section actor? (winner pg 9) - Page 5

Poll

hitrick roshan

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^he was also in Love Aaj Kal too as Deepika's Fiance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

That you voted for Kareena yaar. 
funny I voted for Sallu πŸ˜†

its cuz she's the most loved. why would I vote for Katrina if everyone hates her??πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Katalicious

its cuz she's the most loved. why would I vote for Katrina if everyone hates her??πŸ˜†

who cares about what others like...if u liked katrina u should have voted for her...but i also went awww when i read your comment, i found it so cuteπŸ˜›
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: choco786

who cares about what others like...if u liked katrina u should have voted for her...but i also went awww when i read your comment, i found it so cuteπŸ˜›

Uhh because this poll is for the MOST LIKED person on this FORUM. NOT MY PERSONAL FAV!
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

You haven't heard of Rahul Khanna?? 😲 Okay, just kidding. πŸ˜† Yeah, I think that's because he does very few movies, not really a part of Bollywood.

From the top of my head I can only remember he did 1947 Earth, Elaan, Wake Up Sid.

hahahah, that would explain why...haven't watched any of the first two movies and ironically, i actually fell asleep within the first two minutes of wake up sidπŸ₯±,
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Who is this Rahul Khanna... brother of Akshay Khanna !!!πŸ˜†

@San.. Salman is leading not surprising... but Akshay Kumar second..like seriously ?? πŸ˜† i hav not seen more thn 3 fans of him here !!!! πŸ˜†

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Had there been a none of these option, I would bet that it would have won!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

That you voted for Kareena yaar. 
funny I voted for Sallu πŸ˜†

That is very sweet I agree with your sister ZoobieπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

@Kat  actually I thought you may have voted on Akshay πŸ˜† but happy that you got what the poll was about. I too thought it was on who was most popular here. But to be honest there are those here I can name that don't like Kareena just like Salman but they are popular is the point like them or not can't ignore them. Both there topics have arguments in it and get closed here πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š  But I voted Salman πŸ˜† because your poll only gave 1 option so can't count me.

So lets see who would have actually voted

-.Hiphopscotch/Kiran likes him and she vote him

- Minnie Reet likes Akshay so her too

possibilities:

Pallo likes him but I think she pick Salman 1st (oh another salman supporter)πŸ˜†

Kool chick but I think she may vote SRK

Kat  would vote katrina

Anyhow other then me the above 2  I mentioned I know like him. so your theory on anyone liking him is wrong

must be secret Akshay stalkers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where have you guys been? ..Plus dezi boys coming out soon go and see the movie

Tuli who you vote as it not clear cut who you like most

Arre so much analysis? Actually I didn't even bother voting in the poll at allπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

That is very sweet I agree with your sister ZoobieπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

@Kat  actually I thought you may have voted on Akshay πŸ˜† but happy that you got what the poll was about. I too thought it was on who was most popular here. But to be honest there are those here I can name that don't like Kareena jusr like Saman but they are popular is the point like them or not can't ignore them. Both there topics have arguments in it and get closed here

are zoobi and kat sisters❓