New Promo...awww (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Okies.Tongue...will do that...will tune on to SPTongue...and yes that thaal scene makes my heart meltEmbarrassedHeart...Sooraj.Embarrassed..Sooraj.Day Dreaming...SoorajHug...he makes me blush with his gesturesBlushing yaar...Embarrassed

Ithni Blush karogi tho suraj ko immarti, jalebi ke liye koi red coloring ki zaroorat nahi padegi..Tumhari gaal se nikhal lega ..LOLLOL
HayeeeDay Dreaming...sachiiiEmbarrassedBlushing...thanx yaar.Embarrassed...tere muh me chocolates and fav mithaiiEmbarrassedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo...awww (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anusha.V

Goldie

Anusha.V

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detail wriiten update dear
can anyone post the links

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha.V

My pleasure darlingTongue...i cant post itOuch...but i guess someone else will...Tongue

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha.V

Videobie might post it or we have to wait till someone uploads in youtube.

ChillMaarYaar

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yup i saw the new promo
Suraj and Sandhya on a bus top ...wow it was so romantic ...
i loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yup i saw the new promo
Suraj and Sandhya on a bus top ...wow it was so romantic ...
i loved it
Tell me about it dearTongue...it was indeed romanticEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and also had a unspokern trust factor between both of themEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...u dont sleep on ppl u dont trust.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sandhya trsusts Sooraj though unknowingly...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sita11ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

SillyHey Guys its me againTongueTongue...and yesTongue as u must have guessed by the headingLOLWink...the new promo is out and MannnEmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed...What a PromoHeartDay Dreaming...Oh GodDay Dreaming...Sooraj will kill me one day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith his heart melting smileTongue and loving and caring gesturesBlushing...Hayeee...Day Dreaming.
Anyways Here are the details:  Sooraj and SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed are going to the Kuldevi ke MandirEmbarrassedEmbarrassed by BusLOL...as Bhabho wantedOuch(i guess they are travelling aloneWink)...So our Sooraj easily makes his way through the mad crowd trying to board the busEmbarrassedOuch but Poor Sandhya is left outsideConfusedOuch trying to get in admist the mad crowdConfusedOuch...Sooraj suddenly notices that Sandhya is still outsideOuchConfused and he figures she wont be able to board on her own.EmbarrassedOuch...so he gets up and goes out of the bus(hayeee mera heroEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming)...holds Sandhya's handDay Dreaming(Sandhya lets him without any hesitationEmbarrassedDay Dreaming) and pulls her with himEmbarrassedHeart...Next scene is shownEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and they are shown sitting on the bus's topEmbarrassedBlushing and Sandhya has fallen asleepSleepy...and her head is noddding off Embarrassedso our Sweet, Adorable Sooraj EmbarrassedDay DreamingWink gathers herWinkEmbarrassed and adjusts her positionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so that she is more completly settled in his armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedawwwBlushing...and she sleeps comfertably on his shouldersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with his hand around herEmbarrassed...HayeeeHeart...main to gayi kaam seEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...koi mujhe pakdo yaar...Sooraj is sooo chweettt..Day Dreaming...and hot.  Embarrassed

are re re sambhal yaar LOL
thnx for the promo , i hv seen the last part of promo Wink
now eager to watch the epiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Saw the new promo.  The whole family is going.  Have to watch the epi. 

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.