Diya Aur Baati Hum

   

New Promo...awww (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Joined: 21 December 2008

Posts: 40940

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Sandy won't  misunderstand Ankita.  Ankita might explain her feelings to Sandy.

I know Ankita will do it, but i see a misunderstanding coming in btw them even for some time ... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo...awww (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

Senior Member

sameera_ori

Joined: 11 February 2011

Posts: 889

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by b2011

Sandy won't  misunderstand Ankita.  Ankita might explain her feelings to Sandy.

I know Ankita will do it, but i see a misunderstanding coming in btw them even for some time ... Ouch
it might be yaarCryDeadSandhya will feel betrayed,...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by tanthya

I think she might feel betrayed and get angry on her brother than on Suraj ..The promos have not suggested any animosity emanating from Sandy rather  she is curbing her love for Suraj...
U r RightTongue...but i still am feeling bad for both especiaaly for Sooraj...poor chap wants Sandhya's love but i guess he would have to wait.
CryKaisa yeh ishq haiEmbarrassed
Ajab sa risk haiEmbarrassed


Risk ke bhagair, Kaisa Zindagi..

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai
Haar ke baad hi jeet hai  WinkBig smile

He is a patient guy, he will wait and he will win Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

Senior Member

sameera_ori

Joined: 11 February 2011

Posts: 889

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by tanthya

I think she might feel betrayed and get angry on her brother than on Suraj ..The promos have not suggested any animosity emanating from Sandy rather  she is curbing her love for Suraj...
U r RightTongue...but i still am feeling bad for both especiaaly for Sooraj...poor chap wants Sandhya's love but i guess he would have to wait.
CryKaisa yeh ishq haiEmbarrassed
Ajab sa risk haiEmbarrassed


Risk ke bhagair, Kaisa Zindagi..

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai
Haar ke baad hi jeet hai  WinkBig smile

He is a patient guy, he will wait and he will win Big smile
Yesss...dear.Tongue...he will winTongueEmbarrassed and get all the love due for him from Sandhya.Embarrassed...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and haan without risk thr is no mazaa in life.Big smileLOL...sabr ka fal meetha hota hai...hai na? EmbarrassedWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by tanthya

I think she might feel betrayed and get angry on her brother than on Suraj ..The promos have not suggested any animosity emanating from Sandy rather  she is curbing her love for Suraj...
U r RightTongue...but i still am feeling bad for both especiaaly for Sooraj...poor chap wants Sandhya's love but i guess he would have to wait.
CryKaisa yeh ishq haiEmbarrassed
Ajab sa risk haiEmbarrassed


Risk ke bhagair, Kaisa Zindagi..

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai
Haar ke baad hi jeet hai  WinkBig smile

He is a patient guy, he will wait and he will win Big smile
Yesss...dear.Tongue...he will winTongueEmbarrassed and get all the love due for him from Sandhya.Embarrassed...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and haan without risk thr is no mazaa in life.Big smileLOL...sabr ka fal meetha hota hai...hai na? EmbarrassedWinkWink


Bilkul, Risk gives an edge to life... hayiii , Yaar Meetha ki yaad math dila..mujhe woh thaal yaad aathi  hai...par cute moment thi woh jab Suraj ne  char paanch sweets  uttali..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriChillMaarYaar

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged


Heyy  Girls, DB is running on SP..  11.30 on karo and watch it ya phir just switch it on for TRP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

Senior Member

sameera_ori

Joined: 11 February 2011

Posts: 889

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Okies.Tongue...will do that...will tune on to SPTongue...and yes that thaal scene makes my heart meltEmbarrassedHeart...Sooraj.Embarrassed..Sooraj.Day Dreaming...SoorajHug...he makes me blush with his gesturesBlushing yaar...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaartanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Okies.Tongue...will do that...will tune on to SPTongue...and yes that thaal scene makes my heart meltEmbarrassedHeart...Sooraj.Embarrassed..Sooraj.Day Dreaming...SoorajHug...he makes me blush with his gesturesBlushing yaar...Embarrassed



Ithni Blush karogi tho suraj ko immarti, jalebi ke liye koi red coloring ki zaroorat nahi padegi..Tumhari gaal se nikhal lega ..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.