Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sandhya is not aware of his profession or education , that blow will shatter her completely and then may be she will with draw into shell... donno lets see , but at same time she knows he is very caring and amazing person 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo...awww (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b2011

Now I remember, Bhabho asked meena also to get ready for the temple so i think the whole family is going.

ahhh, tho family in and the luvv jodi  free birds flying happily on the rooftop..LOLLOL
Acha hai na yaarTongueLOL...kamsekam hamare lovebirds ko thodi fresh air to miliOuchWinkLOL...and rooftop pe to mazaa hi lag lag haiWinkEmbarrassedLOL...andar if Bhabo saw that Sandhya's head is on Sooraj's shoulders then she would have given the lamba chowda bhaasan to Sooraj on Joru ka Ghulam topicLOLROFL...upar hi thik hai.LOLEmbarrassed...freedom to hai.WinkWink...rooftop pe chaiyan-chaiyanWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Sandhya is not aware of his profession or education , that blow will shatter her completely and then may be she will with draw into shell... donno lets see , but at same time she knows he is very caring and amazing person 
I know yaar.Tongue..she will be shattered.OuchCry...but iam feeling more sad for Sooraj..CryOuch...i cant see him heart broken and dejectedOuchCry...he needs Sandhya's love and supportEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yes that i agree, he wont be able to know whats making her treat him like that , poor him ... 

sameera_orib2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I think she might feel betrayed and get angry on her brother than on Suraj ..The promos have not suggested any animosity emanating from Sandy rather  she is curbing her love for Suraj...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
agree. but i dont want her to misunderstand Ankita too 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011Hi_Friends

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sandy won't  misunderstand Ankita.  Ankita might explain her feelings to Sandy.

Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I think she might feel betrayed and get angry on her brother than on Suraj ..The promos have not suggested any animosity emanating from Sandy rather  she is curbing her love for Suraj...
U r RightTongue...but i still am feeling bad for both especiaaly for Sooraj...poor chap wants Sandhya's love but i guess he would have to wait.
CryKaisa yeh ishq haiEmbarrassed
Ajab sa risk haiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.