Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Yesss...dear.๐Ÿ˜›...he will win๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ and get all the love due for him from Sandhya.๐Ÿ˜ณ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..and haan without risk thr is no mazaa in life.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...sabr ka fal meetha hota hai...hai na? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Bilkul, Risk gives an edge to life... hayiii , Yaar Meetha ki yaad math dila..mujhe woh thaal yaad aathi  hai...par cute moment thi woh jab Suraj ne  char paanch sweets  uttali..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Heyy  Girls, DB is running on SP..  11.30 on karo and watch it ya phir just switch it on for TRP
sameera_ori thumbnail

Okies.๐Ÿ˜›...will do that...will tune on to SP๐Ÿ˜›...and yes that thaal scene makes my heart melt๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ...Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜ณ..Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜...Sooraj๐Ÿค—...he makes me blush with his gesturesโ˜บ๏ธ yaar...๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Okies.๐Ÿ˜›...will do that...will tune on to SP๐Ÿ˜›...and yes that thaal scene makes my heart melt๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ...Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜ณ..Sooraj.๐Ÿ˜...Sooraj๐Ÿค—...he makes me blush with his gesturesโ˜บ๏ธ yaar...๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Ithni Blush karogi tho suraj ko immarti, jalebi ke liye koi red coloring ki zaroorat nahi padegi..Tumhari gaal se nikhal lega ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Ithni Blush karogi tho suraj ko immarti, jalebi ke liye koi red coloring ki zaroorat nahi padegi..Tumhari gaal se nikhal lega ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

HayeeeDay Dreaming...sachiiiEmbarrassedBlushing...thanx yaar.Embarrassed...tere muh me chocolates and fav mithaiiEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†
Anusha.V thumbnail
Thanks for the detail wriiten update dear
can anyone post the links
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha.V

My pleasure darling๐Ÿ˜›...i cant post it...but i guess someone else will...๐Ÿ˜›
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha.V

Videobie might post it or we have to wait till someone uploads in youtube.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup i saw the new promo
Suraj and Sandhya on a bus top ...wow it was so romantic ...
i loved it
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yup i saw the new promo
Suraj and Sandhya on a bus top ...wow it was so romantic ...
i loved it

Tell me about it dear๐Ÿ˜›...it was indeed romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and also had a unspokern trust factor between both of them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...u dont sleep on ppl u dont trust.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Sandhya trsusts Sooraj though unknowingly...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ