Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

New Promo...awww

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
SillyHey Guys its me againTongueTongue...and yesTongue as u must have guessed by the headingLOLWink...the new promo is out and MannnEmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed...What a PromoHeartDay Dreaming...Oh GodDay Dreaming...Sooraj will kill me one day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith his heart melting smileTongue and loving and caring gesturesBlushing...Hayeee...Day Dreaming.
Anyways Here are the details:  Sooraj and SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed are going to the Kuldevi ke MandirEmbarrassedEmbarrassed by BusLOL...as Bhabho wantedOuch(i guess they are travelling aloneWink)...So our Sooraj easily makes his way through the mad crowd trying to board the busEmbarrassedOuch but Poor Sandhya is left outsideConfusedOuch trying to get in admist the mad crowdConfusedOuch...Sooraj suddenly notices that Sandhya is still outsideOuchConfused and he figures she wont be able to board on her own.EmbarrassedOuch...so he gets up and goes out of the bus(hayeee mera heroEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming)...holds Sandhya's handDay Dreaming(Sandhya lets him without any hesitationEmbarrassedDay Dreaming) and pulls her with himEmbarrassedHeart...Next scene is shownEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and they are shown sitting on the bus's topEmbarrassedBlushing and Sandhya has fallen asleepSleepy...and her head is noddding off Embarrassedso our Sweet, Adorable Sooraj EmbarrassedDay DreamingWink gathers herWinkEmbarrassed and adjusts her positionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so that she is more completly settled in his armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedawwwBlushing...and she sleeps comfertably on his shouldersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with his hand around herEmbarrassed...HayeeeHeart...main to gayi kaam seEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...koi mujhe pakdo yaar...Sooraj is sooo chweettt..Day Dreaming...and hot.  Embarrassed

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1metallicazalphiehabsfanakrjhlbcclsanjanasirialiazrareianabhavikadhiaahutasweet7863Sun-Love--Lalz--Ruxana91larimel22nithi07simons9Tanyaz-Swetha-b2011Amor.DEE2803Kay_Nancy_Prabhkallusam990madhu_sridharDesiGshaffamonika_2691cutegirl94M_n_hbewafadivyasncherrypansymaria_awanRose_PetalSunriseGreenMillerrr88apknfjholanna44Rach-dcHi_Friendsarshi_karishFIZK6Gugumintigarima22suk19sirjeeSRKLuvrshumi.Mallika113ChillMaarYaarKinSanjsita11tanthya

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

You have described it so detailed that we do not need to watch the promo Tongue.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craxieessweety007bewafaRose_Petalsarasingh86Hi_Friends

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Sach main ShockedShockedShocked .. T goes Bhagging to see TV .. That is a wonderful Promo...Does that mean that Sandy is  still oblivious of Suraj's profession or has accepted him knowing that he is a halwai Smile

Where is Bhabho..?? She was there in SBS segment ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011bewafacherrypansyHi_FriendsChillMaarYaarsita11

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks sammy , love u for detailed one 
b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Now I remember, Bhabho asked meena also to get ready for the temple so i think the whole family is going.

sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Thnax for liking my post guyss.TongueHug...thanx for the complement b2.EmbarrassedTongue...and guys it is a wonderful promoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming plzzz watch and drool on Sooraj EmbarrassedWinkand hey i knw Bhabo did ask Meena to pack and the whole family was goingOuchConfused but in the promo it was just Sooraj nd SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed our lovely Surya...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i think Sandhya is still oblivious to Sooraj's profession Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007cherrypansyChillMaarYaar

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Now I remember, Bhabho asked meena also to get ready for the temple so i think the whole family is going.

ahhh, tho family in and the luvv jodi  free birds flying happily on the rooftop..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

thanks sammy , love u for detailed one 
My pleasure sweetheart.Embarrassed...anything for all my frnds here...EmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index