Leave haveli Ananndi... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Habeeba_d

Habeeba_d

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Anandi needs to have some self respect now, leave the house and do something for herself and get married and have her own family. By staying in the haveli what is she achieving? only insult and constant reminder of being rejected.Sure the family loves you but if she really wants them to accept Jagya back how can she still live with them and make them feel guilty for even trying to think of accepting him.C'mon Anandi move on for your own good not for anybody else, all this heartache is not something you deserve. You have a pure heart and you deserve way better then Jagya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancingpeacockangeldust_sreevask

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave haveli Ananndi... (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dancingpeacock

dancingpeacock

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habeeba_d

I think Anandi needs to have some self respect now, leave the house and do something for herself and get married and have her own family. By staying in the haveli what is she achieving? only insult and constant reminder of being rejected.Sure the family loves you but if she really wants them to accept Jagya back how can she still live with them and make them feel guilty for even trying to think of accepting him.C'mon Anandi move on for your own good not for anybody else, all this heartache is not something you deserve. You have a pure heart and you deserve way better then Jagya.

Anandi has the rare chance to write her own fortune as an independent woman.She has to change herself to materialize her dreams.Before that she needs to dream BIG

Edited by dancingpeacock - 09 October 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldust_

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
It was heartbreakin to see anandi cry.i am fed up of this negativity.please cvs anandi deserves some happiness.get her out of the haveli.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancingpeacockWebsiesreevask

dancingpeacock

dancingpeacock

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
what a matured action Pratyusha!

U made me feel like my heart tear up in to pieces & the blood oozing out as tears!Hope no woman in the world had to face such an agony!

Love the way u pulled up yourself!

Serving the hubby's mate is a torture & we don't have the heart to bear the torture furthermore.It is better if Anandi Leaves haveli now & go to her mayika.

She should Forget everything as a nightmare & concentrate on her studies,get a decent job n I'm sure she'd find a suitable guy soon as she has the education with human values!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevask

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

'Yonder lies a beautiful, barren desert between Jaitsar and my maika. A whiff has brought some sparkling sand and my eyes are awash-Nothing more my Friend. But allow me to compliment You, my prospering friend. May you thrive and blossom... Can you show me a way to split from these sheltering hands and beloved fields where you played me a mate? Not that I want your pity, but can you help me find a farewell path to remove and repair this barren life, my childhood 'friend'?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dancingpeacockangeldust_vrinda9183sreevaskwoman11pjyoshamil

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stutishah

'Yonder lies a beautiful, barren desert between Jaitsar and my maika. A whiff has brought some sparkling sand and my eyes are awash-Nothing more my Friend. But allow me to compliment You, my prospering friend. May you thrive and blossom... Can you show me a way to split from these sheltering hands and beloved fields where you played me a mate? Not that I want your pity, but can you help me find a farewell path to remove and repair this barren life, my childhood 'friend'?

ThanQ 4 wording the tears ..SO SOOTHING n LEAVE A SHARED FEELING OF ACHING, GRATEFUL IF U CAN CONTINUE SO THAT MEMBERS REMEMBER THE TIMES CAPTURED IN UR POETRY n rich English that always fascinates.I always enjoy ur posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancingpeacockpjyo

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

@ Sreevask, thanks...irregular on net, but jot down some impressions here or there.

On current track, they never miss to milk melodrama at utmost, right! And yet they succeed in provoking oftener than not...already they had built in a melodramatic confrontation of Gauri accusing Anandi for robbing her of a woman's privilege to break a most private news to 'her man'. The travesty is; unwittingly Anandi's 'other woman' reduction is in full swing and there is no sign of respite in seeing her removed from a mandatorily brand defining set of J. haveli. The thing to see is how lamely the 'man' himself is coming forward to reveal his own 'instigation' in Anandi's 'crime'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancingpeacockpjyo

dancingpeacock

dancingpeacock

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

@ stutishah

Sweet memory of being an IF member        Star

ClapThank you for making it possible with ur ever cherish-able  depiction of my feelings

Kudos 2 ur haunting poem

Edited by dancingpeacock - 09 October 2011 at 12:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top