Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It was heartbreakin to see anandi cry.i am fed up of this negativity.please cvs anandi deserves some happiness.get her out of the haveli.
dancingpeacock thumbnail
what a matured action Pratyusha!

U made me feel like my heart tear up in to pieces & the blood oozing out as tears!Hope no woman in the world had to face such an agony!

Love the way u pulled up yourself!

Serving the hubby's mate is a torture & we don't have the heart to bear the torture furthermore.It is better if Anandi Leaves haveli now & go to her mayika.

She should Forget everything as a nightmare & concentrate on her studies,get a decent job n I'm sure she'd find a suitable guy soon as she has the education with human values!
stuti.. thumbnail

'Yonder lies a beautiful, barren desert between Jaitsar and my maika. A whiff has brought some sparkling sand and my eyes are awash-Nothing more my Friend. But allow me to compliment You, my prospering friend. May you thrive and blossom... Can you show me a way to split from these sheltering hands and beloved fields where you played me a mate? Not that I want your pity, but can you help me find a farewell path to remove and repair this barren life, my childhood 'friend'?

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stutishah

'Yonder lies a beautiful, barren desert between Jaitsar and my maika. A whiff has brought some sparkling sand and my eyes are awash-Nothing more my Friend. But allow me to compliment You, my prospering friend. May you thrive and blossom... Can you show me a way to split from these sheltering hands and beloved fields where you played me a mate? Not that I want your pity, but can you help me find a farewell path to remove and repair this barren life, my childhood 'friend'?

ThanQ 4 wording the tears ..SO SOOTHING n LEAVE A SHARED FEELING OF ACHING, GRATEFUL IF U CAN CONTINUE SO THAT MEMBERS REMEMBER THE TIMES CAPTURED IN UR POETRY n rich English that always fascinates.I always enjoy ur posts.
stuti.. thumbnail

@ Sreevask, thanks...irregular on net, but jot down some impressions here or there.

On current track, they never miss to milk melodrama at utmost, right! And yet they succeed in provoking oftener than not...already they had built in a melodramatic confrontation of Gauri accusing Anandi for robbing her of a woman's privilege to break a most private news to 'her man'. The travesty is; unwittingly Anandi's 'other woman' reduction is in full swing and there is no sign of respite in seeing her removed from a mandatorily brand defining set of J. haveli. The thing to see is how lamely the 'man' himself is coming forward to reveal his own 'instigation' in Anandi's 'crime'.

dancingpeacock thumbnail

@ stutishah

Sweet memory of being an IF member        ⭐️

👏Thank you for making it possible with ur ever cherish-able  depiction of my feelings

Kudos 2 ur haunting poem
Edited by dancingpeacock - 12 years ago