Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nattyc

IF-Dazzler

nattyc

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
http://natashac786.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/tv-stars-speak-about-bigg-boss-5/

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-star-mesmerised-Fangirl_Anniesam123_0april10likarsh_Bidzie_SunShine_Apyar-ishkharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad big boss" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ROFL

God bless him and his wit ROFL

Thanks for sharing

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
LMAO !
For some reason his awnser made me laugh .. Is that normal? [ Confused ]  It seems like a normal anwser but .. I dunno why .. LOL. LOL

" Harshad Chopra (Mohan from Dharampatni): Good for Shakti Kapoor that he will be locked up with 13 girls. I am too busy shooting for my show so I don't think I will be able to watch Bigg Boss – Season 5."

.. Day Dreaming ..

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

nattyc

IF-Dazzler

nattyc

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
:):):)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.