Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetmuskaan

sweetmuskaan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
There are so many posts here bashing Suraj's mother and calling for the actress to be replaced. I like the actress and do not want her to be replaced. She shouts and acts irritable all the time because that is how she is supposed and she is one of the main reason I am watching this show.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Lovesameera_orib2011ssweety007monika_2691Nirjhor105cutegirl94DiehardYMfanHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaartanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like bhabo" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Ahhh Muskan..  Just like ur name I am hoping you will come up with many more posts that will spread sweetness and bring muskaan on the face of the readers...Big smile

Welcome to the forum , Dear ..& yes..I like Bhabho too Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orissweety007Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum.  We too like Bhabo, both the actress and the character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriNirjhor105ssweety007Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaartanthya

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey MuskaanTongue...thanx for the lovely post.TongueEmbarrassed...and welcome to the forum sweety.Hug...i like Bhabho too.Tongue...she is loud Confusedbut she has to be since her house is full of NamunaasLOLConfusedOuch except for Sooraj EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand ChaturiTongue,,,,and now SandhyaEmbarrassed...if she mellows downOuchConfused these family members like MeenaAngry. Vikram Angryand mohitAngryDead will destry the entire hosuehold...AngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaartanthya

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi Muskan...
 first thanks for posting this thread..
I like bhabo very much.. even if she shoutin also some luv n care are in her core heart..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011ssweety007ChillMaarYaartanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi

Can i say first of all welcome to the DABH forum!

Dont worry too much about the negative opinions of some people in here as many clearly don't like this character or the actress either.  Its just their viewpoint which they are entitled to!  Its not really bashing as its just opinions and they are not offensive. So even if this charactor and actress are disliked over and over and people say she cant act or that she is over the top just ignore that!

Even if some members have other agenders then their are still many of us that enjoy a light hearted chat about the show!  Have fun chatting!Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaDiehardYMfan

sweetmuskaan

sweetmuskaan

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
lol thanks guys. I am usually a silent reader but I had to speak out because of all the negativity regarding bhabo!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum sweetie...i am also a fan of bhabo...she looks prickly outside but really isa very caring person beneath all those layers...
Thanks for opening this thread and for bringing a muskaan to our face like Sathya di said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.