Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
This forum is filled with posts and topics criticizing the show..now members who watch and like the show can't even find good topics to comment on because this forum is filled with topics criticizing the show..it's a new show give it some..it's getting good TRPs too so it's success..no one is forcing you to watch this show...if u hate this show so much why u watch it and comment on it?  please watch shows u like instead and mods should clean up this mess and make some rules to control this

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1Amor.-Swetha-b2011cutegirl94Essence..bewafapiyualkaarunima_LUITChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop Criticizing the Show So Much" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey krishnaTongue ...i completly agree with u dear.TongueTongue...even iam fed upAngryDead with all the negative postsAngry and criticism OuchDeadAngrythat some members seem to be givingAngryAngry... trust me there are worst shows which recieve undue recognition and successAngryDead...just because it has a giutar holding and stud kind of a heroDeadAngry...u r right.TongueClap...i love this showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and yesss its recieving above average TRP'sClapClap and also is improving.EmbarrassedTongue...its a new show so i also request to the members to give it timeOuchTongue...u knw i dont care i love this show EmbarrassedBig smileand iam not going to let worthless negative criticismAngryDead ruin my interest and enthusiasmAngryDead in this showEmbarrassedBig smile...it has a good story and the leads are doing a good jobEmbarrassedClap...especiaaly Sooraj/AnasClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink...i love himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and i will watch and comment on it positively that too regularlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so u r welcome to join me Hugand some of my dear frndsTongueTongue who like us love this show...HugHugEmbarrassed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

westwood506annet-Swetha-b2011piyualka-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaartanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

This forum is filled with posts and topics criticizing the show..now members who watch and like the show can't even find good topics to comment on because this forum is filled with topics criticizing the show..it's a new show give it some..it's getting good TRPs too so it's success..no one is forcing you to watch this show...if u hate this show so much why u watch it and comment on it?  please watch shows u like instead and mods should clean up this mess and make some rules to control this

The reason why this forum is filled with   posts that are negatively critical as opposed to positively critical  is due to the fact that not many members are active ...Instead of us stating again and again  or even Pleading with them to give the show some time..why don't we just post  on the positive aspects, analyze the events, indulge in CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism ..

When negative posts are posted , we rush to defend our show, Why ?? we know the show is good , the  increasing TRP's says so, The SP Channel  is quiet and is not making any noises  ..What's the need to pay any attention to attention seekers , by reacting , you are just falling into the very trap they have set , u r giving them what they want ... At the same time , welcome the new comers who are genuinely interested in the show or do not understand the cultural significance of  a sequence [ they being foreign to Indian Customs]  and pose their queries  in a decent & Polite manner ..Encourage the newbies who make Good posts, which are relevant to the show even if it is positively critical, appreciate their efforts, reply and  encourage them ... lets bring in a Positive vibe  by being positive and by not going defensive...

Constructive criticism is always welcome if it aids  in greater understanding of the show  but constant harping on a fixed  topic , re-iterating the same points again and again  constitutes as bashing under IF rules and when self same topics are posted in numerous threads , it is considered as spamming ..Please, Avoid it...

Too right, Krishna !! This forum is in need of Mods ASAP and that too active ones ...  As for as I know Mods are usually appointed after a month but if hate threads persists then we can always start a petition  in Suggestion forum ...For now, Let's chill & be civil  to newcomer's..lets give them  the benefit of doubt and  be open armed in our welcome...

TIME FOR GANDHIGIRI, GURLZZ & FEW MEN Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 08 October 2011 at 10:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81sameera_orib2011Amor.bewafapiyualkaChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks tanthya for the above post.  Agree that many members are not active but now I am too scared to respond to any new members ID for the fear of one.  We are trying our level best to keep the forum active and positive.  The rest is with the MODS.  If they are active, we will have some peace here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaartanthya

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by tanthya

The reason why this forum is filled with   posts that are negatively critical as opposed to positively critical  is due to the fact that not many members are active ...Instead of us stating again and again  or even Pleading with them to give the show some time..why don't we just post  on the positive aspects, analyze the events, indulge in CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism ..

When negative posts are posted , we rush to defend our show, Why ?? we know the show is good , the  increasing TRP's says so, The SP Channel  is quiet and is not making any noises  ..What's the need to pay any attention to attention seekers , by reacting , you are just falling into the very trap they have set , u r giving them what they want ... At the same time , welcome the new comers who are genuinely interested in the show or do not understand the cultural significance of  a sequence [ they being foreign to Indian Customs]  and pose their queries  in a decent & Polite manner ..Encourage the newbies who make Good posts, which are relevant to the show even if it is positively critical, appreciate their efforts, reply and  encourage them ... lets bring in a Positive vibe  by being positive and by not going defensive...

Constructive criticism is always welcome if it aids  in greater understanding of the show  but constant harping on a fixed  topic , re-iterating the same points again and again  constitutes as bashing under IF rules and when self same topics are posted in numerous threads , it is considered as spamming ..Please, Avoid it...

Too right, Krishna !! This forum is in need of Mods ASAP and that too active ones ...  As for as I know Mods are usually appointed after a month but if hate threads persists then we can always start a petition  in Suggestion forum ...For now, Let's chill & be civil  to newcomer's..lets give them  the benefit of doubt and  be open armed in our welcome...

U R right Tathya.Tongue...absolutly right..TongueTongue...we should be more activeBig smile and iam trying my best to be oneTongue and constantly post positive posts or repliesBig smile...but its not enoughOuchConfused ...we need to constantly post new topicsBig smile everyday so that the fans of this show can respond and dsscussBig smileTongue and this initiative has to be taken by every fan of the show.Tongue...not by just a few regular ones..OuchOuch...and the MODS have to do something.Ouch...rest i'll keep doing my jobEmbarrassedTongue...thanxTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

506annetb2011piyualkaChillMaarYaartanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks tanthya for the above post.  Agree that many members are not active but now I am too scared to respond to any new members ID for the fear of one.  We are trying our level best to keep the forum active and positive.  The rest is with the MODS.  If they are active, we will have some peace here.

It's My Pleasure , Bharathi Big smile..

I know a few bitter/impolite  responses has left  a unsavory  taste but  lets not tar all newcomers with the same  brush..Instead of jumping on them as soon as they come up with something  negatively critical, lets seek to know why they think so, lets  share our POV with them.. allow them to see from our POV  ..even if they do not change their perspective, they might at least end up with good feeling ..
we have to take charge of our forum..Lets not allow the weeds to win ..lets  not lose our courage ..U took a  certain action the other day and u got the result .. It is when we act , we will get result ..by getting cowed down , we allow the negativity to triumph ...lets act with friendship, Positivity and huge dollops of Good Humor ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011piyualkaChillMaarYaar

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Tongue
Originally posted by tanthya

U R right Tathya.Tongue...absolutly right..TongueTongue...we should be more activeBig smile and iam trying my best to be oneTongue and constantly post positive posts or repliesBig smile...but its not enoughOuchConfused ...we need to constantly post new topicsBig smile everyday so that the fans of this show can respond and dsscussBig smileTongue and this initiative has to be taken by every fan of the show.Tongue...not by just a few regular ones..OuchOuch...and the MODS have to do something.Ouch...rest i'll keep doing my jobEmbarrassedTongue...thanxTongue

Thank  You,  Sameera Jaan ..

yes, we need to post  consistently , we have to discuss, even if u feel shy or feel embarrassed, do not hesitate to post ur views ...This forum is to discuss about the themes of DABH , lets use it fully for that purpose ...

P.S. ..A request to all DB-ians ..

I know we   have become used to posting regularly as such the number of likes on our posts do not   matter to us  but when Newcomer  starts a thread, lets please click " like"  on her post ... That will encourage her/him to contribute more ... It certainly did induce me  to write more and more in my early days LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011bewafapiyualkaChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
HugYup Tathya DarlingTongue u r right againClap and thanx for writing that request to all Dabh'iansTongue ...ppl neeeded thatEmbarrassed...and dont worry i willTongueEmbarrassed infact we all will try to keep posting contineously Tongueand yes we cannot and will not let those useless ppl winAngryDead and make our forum a  worthless place DeadAngry ...so all my lovely  DabhiansAngryDead ...common get all geared upWinkTongue and lets make this forum and our show number one... EmbarrassedTongueClapStar
By the way i have just posted a new post so all of u comment and give ur views,,,,EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by sameera_ori - 08 October 2011 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

506annetb2011piyualkaChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.