Diya Of The Week #2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diya Of The Week #2 (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RumelaDawn

TongueOk here are my 1st set of Questions for you  Dear..EmbarrassedBig smile...Enjoy answering them!LOL  25 kamm nahi hai kya?ConfusedLOL

1. What is your Full Real name?Smile Kiratraj Kaur GrewalShockedLOL
2. What is your Fav colour?Smile PurpleSilly... hahaha thats so obviousLOL
3. Where do u stay?Confused California with my parentsWink
4. Who is ur Fav TV actor/actress?Big smile i will mention one haha... actor - Barun SobtiBlushing Actress - Drashti DhamiWink
5. Are u short tempered?LOLLOL sometimes haha.. LOL
6. Do u have any Yonger or Elder Bro/Sis?LOLLOL one elder bro only.. Tongue
7. How do u handle them?LOLLOLWinkTongue i dont have to.. he handles me insteadLOL
8. Are you partial with DABH Forum member's?LOLLOLLOL  NO.. not at all.. Embarrassed
9. Do u like buttering ur boss?LOLLOLLOL yeah i do .. hellaLOL
10. Do you get agitated by my presence on DABH Forum?LOL nahiiiShocked... not at allTongue
11. Who are your Best Friends on DABH Forum?LOL i dont have BFsCry but i have close frndz Anushini and LavanyaEmbarrassed
12. ur fav food?Big smile Karhi-chawal (im vegetarian btwLOL)
13. ur fav perfume?Big smile calvin kleinWink
14. ur 1st crush?Embarrassed jazzy b - a punjabi singer.. LOL
15. ur views on DABH serial & anas being Halwai?LOL DABH has to improve a lot but it is getting really interesting and im addicted to itWink hehe.. n work is worship for me so it doesnt matter to me that anas/sooraj is halwai as long as he works hardEmbarrassed
16. Do u like pets! If so which is ur fav.?EmbarrassedBig smile i like them but i dont like having pets hehe.. but i love cats the most.. Big smile
17. ur views about an onscreen romance of SurYa?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i am so fond of it.. Embarrassed
18. ur views on Suraj aka Anas?EmbarrassedBig smile he is dashing and handsome..Wink
19. ur views about me ?EmbarrassedWinkLOL you have a great personality and i love how you talk so nicely to othersBig smile
20. Your fav. tv shows?LOL IPKKND, Saathiya, DABH, Geet, Pratigya, Maryada and NavyaLOL
21. Ur Fav. Picnic spot?EmbarrassedBig smile beach... any beach is fineLOL
22. Ur Fav. Holiday?EmbarrassedBig smile DiwaliBig smile although i dont get anymore diwali holidays nowCry since im in US nowCry
23. Do u jump on ur bed when u r happy or sad?WinkLOLLOL no.. i jump on my 53" teddy which is alwyz on my bedLOL except when i go to sleep thn i put in on my chairLOL
24. Are u soft at heart?EmbarrassedBig smile i am.. except when someone bugs me a lot.. like a guy at myschool did n i said the eff word to him in front of all .LOL
25. When u r angry have slapped someone hard?WinkLOLLOL never ever.. except i have beaten kids a lot when i was monitor of my class fr about 10 years i guess.. LOL

Well I think abhi ke liye itna kafi hoga Mahi ji...LOLLOL aage ki kahani baad mein poochoogi apse...WinkLOLLOLI hope u have fun answering them...LOL i had fun sweetheartBig smile.. i enjoyed answering themEmbarrassed.. thanks a lot hunHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.