Users

Frequent Posters

amrithaanand thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These are my personal views

definitely maanvi/viraat is definitley  going to steal the show
😊

inspit of some people trying to under play them (maanvi/viraat namley nia/kushal)

..slowly more and more people are liking them more

They are cute/ young /realisitc and  fresh

This Jeevikas character is very  boring  and viren 's pairing with her  nothing special 

no special magical  charms in their pairing..and krystle to me seems to  have a  look suited to

negative character 

acting wise also krystle is just acting o.k ther are many actresses who will show a variety of

expressions  better than her and she has nothing special in expressions 

Nia had done a good job in kaali and continuing natural acting ..combined with bubbliness

definitley she will make her jodi with viraat work 😊
Edited by amrithaanand - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@amritha pls no negative comments for actors pls nobody is saying manvi is bad and virat is bad my pov I like Karan since from odhNi and I like his pair with jeevika but I like too with all her nautiness pls no comparison that's humble request in this post ayushi expressed her feelings she did not compared any actors I kindly request u stop criticizing and as per virat and viren I don't have to say anything they both are good but this Karan third show so some people are hooked with his acting
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: _jinia_

Hi,ayushi! I'm jinia!
Nice post! Welcome to the forum and dont feel lyk u r offending anybody!
I lyk both kushal aka virat and manvi! u r ryte! Virat and Manvi match perfectly!even I mentioned it in a post of mine!
This whole week was rocking except friday epi! The location is calm,beautiful and magical!
The friday episode was confusing..I mean virat didn't tell anybody that he's not viren even after knowing the truth! Dont know why is that!

Hey Jinia (:
Thank you so much. Yeah sure! Hmm.. Thats nice. I agree. They're all perfect. 
Agreed. The locations, ofcourse, how could I forget that, they're so calm, beautiful & magical. Thanks for mentioning :)
The whole week was absolutely amazing. I guess theres something wrong with the Fridays of EHMMBH :P Haha yeah. But now since my reply was late, things are all cleared. Now we know why is that ;D
I'm loving the whole Musoorie thing (: But Dr. Manan is giving me a bad feeling :|
Anyways, fingers crossed. Lets hope for the best & some amazing scenes (:
Take care =)

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Ayushi😊Krithika here
I hope you have fun in this forum.
Yup this show is good so far and i hope it gets better with each episode.I'm really enjoying it😳
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to this super addictive forum Ayushi ! :D 
Wonderful post to start off your introduction.. ( : 
And haha I'm a completely MAD Arjuhi/Karanika fan as well .. Their soo adorable! πŸ˜ 
Coming back to EHMMBH .. Im totally a HUGE fan of this show now .. In just like a week. It become a daily part of my life .. πŸ€£ 
I like both the Jeevi (Jeevika-Viren) and Virman (Maavi-Virat) couples .. I used to like Dr.Manan .. But he as mentioned in the forum is like a completely mad stalker ..  
Anways hope to see you and your posts around here! Hope you have fun in this forum. 
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya...! I have to agree with everything you said hehehe! πŸ˜† Didnt think I would love this show as much as I do hehehe... especially Virat and Manvi's jodi hehe... love the nokh-jokh between the two really cute! And Jeevika and Viren are sooo sweet!!!!
This show has alot going for it... So I'm looking forward to watching more and more hehe! Omg I was a fan DMG as well hehehe... Only because of Armaan and Ridhimma hahaha!!! And I'm completely latoo over KMH heheheh
Btw name is Naz πŸ˜ƒ 

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Probably not many people watched Krystle before KDMHMD???

However seeing her in her 1st show in 9x, i've no problem in accepting her in Jeevika's role!  In fact, it is perfect for her to play a character who is essentially docile and dutiful yet can take a strong stand for whatever her heart says is right! (in this case, her responsibilities to her sis and I hope to see Viren being her biggest support in doing so!πŸ˜ƒ)
IMO, it's more difficult to imagine her in a bubbly or chirpy role (like Maanvi's), so far she hasn't been casted as such a character but I might or might not be surprised in future...it's all about the chances you get. :)
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhinkaroy

Probably not many people watched Krystle before KDMHMD???

However seeing her in her 1st show in 9x, i've no problem in accepting her in Jeevika's role!  In fact, it is perfect for her to play a character who is essentially docile and dutiful yet can take a strong stand for whatever her heart says is right! (in this case, her responsibilities to her sis and I hope to see Viren being her biggest support in doing so!πŸ˜ƒ)
IMO, it's more difficult to imagine her in a bubbly or chirpy role (like Maanvi's), so far she hasn't been casted as such a character but I might or might not be surprised in future...it's all about the chances you get. :)

Hey... Yep have seen her in KDMHMD but she was a side role in that so didnt see her much. But I feel she suits the role of Jeevika, she fits in with the role perfectly in my idea! 😊
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so since I'm running extremely busy, even after trying, I wasn't able to reply to all seperately. So in short, HEY! Its so lovely to see you all & thanks for replying to my post =)))) I'm adding you guys to my buddy list, in that way we'll definitely stay in touch more.
Take care (: