Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys i thing it would be the best thing if Deepika nd Anas becomes Real lyf partner . . . If they start seeing each i just luv der jodi nd dem toooHeart HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart. . . But dunno either dey r havin ny partners or not . . . If nyone knows pls let me know

ButJust luv dem dey should fall for each oder EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. . Fingrs crossd

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007monika_2691shaffakaripaarshi_karishtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best thing" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCry I don't think dat it's such a horrible post dat no one even took a care to give a single reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hi Minti,

Welcome , dear...

No, Not a bad post...but Anas has  "THE SPECIAL"  someone in his life... ..did not want to shatter ur dreams..so kept quiet Smile

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hi, welcome to the forum dear Big smile.  Discuss anything about SurYa and the show.

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Who is ur fav one..Anas or Deepika ??

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I luv both . . . Deepika is jst so beautiful nd luv Anas alsoEmbarrassed  . . . But who is "THE SPECIAL" for anas ?CryCry. . . Hope its not true OMG i luv der jodiCryCry

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

I luv both . . . Deepika is jst so beautiful nd luv Anas alsoEmbarrassed  . . . But who is "THE SPECIAL" for anas ?CryCry. . . Hope its not true OMG i luv der jodiCryCry

U can continue to love their jodi ..

See, that's the reason I kept quiet...No tears, Jaanu  ... Hug

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Cry I don't think dat it's such a horrible post dat no one even took a care to give a single reply

Hi don't worry.  I really feel for you as I know how you must feel!  Their are a few members that to be honest are on a bit of a power trip and want new members to respect them which i found uncomfortable when i joined!

Believe me I have been targeted over and over on here and im still going so keep your lovely posts!  Disregard the few that post just for the sake of looking like they care with a few lines and look for the real substance in here!  Theirs plenty if you look a little deeper!

Edited by Angelbud - 09 October 2011 at 5:58am

Guguminti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.