Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roshma

Groupbie

roshma

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN

In Diya aur Baati Hum, Sandhya's entry into her husband, Sooraj's house was a bumpy one. From a water-logged house to spending her first night in the hall, she is feeling ill at ease and lost in her sasural. In tonight's episode, will a scathing remark from her mother-in-law be her undoing? 

STARONE.IN

STARPlus.in source explains, "In tonight's episode, Sandhya will get ready for her munh-dikhayi ceremony. As she has never worn a sari on her own, she will not be able to do it well. Ankita bhabhi will help but her mother-in-law will come and shout at her for being late. Sandhya will be stunned."

Sandhya hasn't adjusted to her new surroundings and is very anxious in her new house. She is still in shock of her parent's death and her sudden and forced marriage. "I am taking one day at a time. Everything is new to me and perhaps it will take time for me to adjust. Every day is a new revelation. Sure, Ankita bhabhi has been kind and sweet to me and offered help whenever I need it. Sooraj seems nice too and is caring as well. And I am glad he respects his parents so much," says Sandhya.

How does she foresee her future in this family? "I don't know. Never had I dreamt that I would be married when I wanted to study, so what can I say about the future. Few months ago, had you asked, I would have said my future plan is to become an IPS officer. I am going with the flow, wherever my destiny takes me. I will do my best with this family though. They didn't wrong me," she replies

Edited by roshma - 08 October 2011 at 4:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Sandhya adapt to her sasural?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
yaar, this article was already posted ... do check forum before posting them ...no offence 

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Already posted , Hun...

Do continue to post ...Hope to see many more valuable inputs from u Smile

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

yaar, this article was already posted ... do check forum before posting them ...no offence 

Thats a bit harsh again!! You come across offensive then ask him/her to not take offence!  Please try to be more friendly like I am! This is a new member who is clearly wanting to enjoy talking about the show!  You have been on here for a while so I expect you to know better really!  You do sometimes have good thinks to say and its good to not bring our emotions here into the forums as some people do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshma

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Thats a bit harsh again!! You come across offensive then ask him/her to not take offence!  Please try to be more friendly like I am! This is a new member who is clearly wanting to enjoy talking about the show!  You have been on here for a while so I expect you to know better really!  You do sometimes have good thinks to say and its good to not bring our emotions here into the forums as some people do!

It is IF rules to check a few pages before posting any new topic.  Some members, especially newbies are unaware of this and so there is no offence in letting them know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Angelbud, get a life... even if i was rude , i simply stated a rule 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by Angelbud

It is IF rules to check a few pages before posting any new topic.  Some members, especially newbies are unaware of this and so there is no offence in letting them know.

Their is a friendly and positive way of talking to another individual don't you think?  You claim you get offended by people easily yourself,  yet when you have a chance to encourage posts by new menbers you quote the rules?  What kind of logic is that!  Is their any hope for this forum with that attitude?  Ive learnt to change the way I post wouldn't be nice if others did as well!  That's all im saying!

And all this backing each other up is looking really petty and rather infantile!  If you get my meaning!  Surely members that have been here for a long time can answer for themselves!  Dont we want to keep new members in here?Big smile

Edited by Angelbud - 09 October 2011 at 5:28am

roshma

roshma

Groupbie

roshma

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
guys i m sorry... i m new to forum n i didnt knew it was already posted... sorry sorry sorry

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.