Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

i am exactly like Jeevika, says Krystle

roshma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The eldest child of family often turns out to be the most responsible and Jeevika is no different. Adored and loved by her little sister Maanvi, Jeevika has been a parent to her in every possible way.

Jeevika is far more mature than her age. Her goal in life is to ensure Maanvi's happiness and well- being at all costs.

Ask Jeevika about her brat younger sister Maanvi and she jumps to her defense immediately. "Maanvi might be a baby of the house but she isn't spoilt. Yes, she needs to be guided at times but she has the same values as I have, given by our parents. I know deep down that Maanvi is sorted and knows right from wrong. She is pampered at home, so she gets away with a lot. I would sacrifice anything for her sake."

Jeevika lives for others and is happy to put the happiness of her sister, her beeji and other family members before her own. She is silent from the outside but strong from the inside. Krystle D'souza is enjoying playing the role of Jeevika. She says, "I am exactly like her in real life. I am a quiet person and bit reserved too. While Neha who plays Maanvi is like her character – totally mischievous and talks nineteen to ninety. I couldn't have been happier getting this role as I love the concept and the realistic treatment makes the show more endearing to me."

Talking about the shooting experience, she adds, "Rishikesh was simply beautiful as we would wake up to fog filled mornings. It wasn't hot even while shooting in the afternoon sun. It was magical."

Know more about the two sisters, watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithaanand thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the artilcle

everytime they get to  protray a positive  character they say they are exactly like that

character to create a  good impression and prhaps  increase viewer ship

but we are smart enough to distinguish who is like what and what for such articles come!!
einnieearchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article