Diya Aur Baati Hum

!! Promotional Siggy Contest * Winner * !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Soneeejee! Aap jeet gaye! I must be very polite to you today...and I promise you to be nothing but all good manners...and no leg-pulling either. But just to celebrate you winning, can I make you a siggy? Big smile Hmm?  Now, don't be scared, and don't take that hammer out again. I'm just being nice, really. ***enter evil laugh here*** Tongue Just kidding...I can't torture you today. But am going to congratulate you my dear Sonee. Hug Great work! Approve

And congrats to Pratsy too. Clap The siggy was lovely. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Promotional Siggy Contest * Winner * !! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shantell

IF-Rockerz

Shantell

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Congrats guys great news!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Congrats to Pratsy & Sonee

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Soneeejee! Aap jeet gaye! I must be very polite to you today...and I promise you to be nothing but all good manners...and no leg-pulling either. But just to celebrate you winning, can I make you a siggy? Big smile Hmm?  Now, don't be scared, and don't take that hammer out again. I'm just being nice, really. ***enter evil laugh here*** Tongue Just kidding...I can't torture you today. But am going to congratulate you my dear Sonee. Hug Great work! Approve

And congrats to Pratsy too. Clap The siggy was lovely. Embarrassed

Awww Mimi'jeeeHug....Thank u so much.POLITE?? Shocked Really??Ermm**gulp**... OMG gud manners & no leg pulling??Pinch...MIMI'jee i hope ..ur fine...i mean temp. theek hai naa??LOL...aww for celebration...of course u canApprove **D'ohPinch**LOL ...
@Bold : arrhh here cums reality lol...see u both can't hide ur evilness...Ouchn me poor childBroken Heart.LOL
Thank u so much Mimi'jee ...i don't think it was great work...coz i know my workLOL,,ur work is much much better than meApprove. it's just a coincidence k i won LOLEmbarrassed anyway thank u darlingHug.

-------

Thank u tanthya ,  pratsy , Shantell,  aarathi.Big smile

Rose_Petalstranger2rose

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Congos to jaani and Sonee ...Hug

--SONEE--

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

YIPEEE Party

Congrats ...pratsy ...well done Clap
MUMMMYYY ...Dancing
MY DARLING SONEE HAS WON
I KNEW IT
SO SO PROUD OF U ... MUAHHH Hug
ROSES from me n mimi

Rose_Petal--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

MUMMMYYY ...Dancing
MY DARLING SONEE HAS WON
I KNEW IT
SO SO PROUD OF U ... MUAHHH Hug
ROSES from me n mimi

Thank u ,,,thank u  sweetheart Hug,,, kabhi kabhi insan se galati ho jaati haiLOLEmbarrassed,,,chalo galati se hi sahi i wonTongueDancing

BTW ,,, itani kanjusi ?? ha baar donon ke taraf se ek hi fool dekar mujhe fool banate hooConfusedLOL 

stranger2rose

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Congrats to both the genius girls Sonnee and Pratsy...u hav done a fabulous job...

--SONEE--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.