Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Of course it is misleading ..They are fooling the fans . That is exactly what they did at the time of the divorce ..
Don't be fooled ..Archana will herself give her baby to Varsha with her blessings and Manav too will quickly sign the papers ...
Soham means nothing to them ...

Ekta  and her writers are sadistics and I am glad that Sushant is leaving this show ..I hope Anki too finds some other work ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxblueocean_787

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is monday PRECAP misleading?? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

I think that Soham will be given to Varsha in the end. Archana will lose both Sachin and Soham. Either she will walk away from Manav's life voluntarily  or meet an accident and will disappear. Savita will get what she wants and Shravani will re-enter Deshmukh parivar and Manav's life. Everyone bad will win and be happy!
Message is that selfish people who can kick up a ruckus always WIN . 

You said it all. Exactly my feeling about PR and the upcoming story.

On that note, I was wondering why would one want to see a show like PR or similar shows that are oozing out negativity and regressive behavior. I mean, why do we watch shows in general? For entertainment, to forget about our own worries for some time. If that is the rationale for watching shows, then shows like PR fail miserably on the entertainment and story quotient.

A bit of negativity here and there and a couple of negative characters is fine. But, a show that has negative characters in every single frame is simply deplorable.
I'm really kicking myself for even putting up with the nonsense the last couple of months when the story went crazy.
On a lighter note, I have stopped watching and even stopped reading updates since last week. I think I will still keep visiting the forum for comments and opinions from fellow IF members (who I think are doing an AWESOME job by posting their views and opinions on the show!).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7A HUGE FANTanyaz

tisha.sha

tisha.sha

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
PR is getting into my nerves...dont they have a better story line???????...if they dont den they can ask the members of IF...m sure there are more then 10 ppl who will be able to give da CVS a better story line:@

TanyazMohini19M1s5_5unsh1n3

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I won't be surprised if the precap is misleading many have been and the CVs seem to change their minds everyday. One day they won't give Soham away, the next they are. The CVs are always showing the wrong message on this show -- bad triumphs good!

TanyazMohini19pesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I won't be surprised if the precap is misleading many have been and the CVs seem to change their minds everyday. One day they won't give Soham away, the next they are. The CVs are always showing the wrong message on this show -- bad triumphs good!

seems CV's themselves dont know wat to do with soham...LOL looks like they r confused and writing confused stories...but this is making me mad ..i am banging my head whenever i watch soham with varsha ..i should consult a doctor too i guess ... Confused

TanyazMohini19sushkita10

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
 yaaa I agree all of uuuEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top