Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
in the PRECAP they show archu crying and stopping manav from signing the adoption papers..
we all have a hope that they dont sign... I doubt whether they dont sign..coz the same happened when ArMan getting divorced... to the last minute i belived that they dont..but they got divorced..
similarly i am fearing like manav vl sign the adoption papers eventually though archu cries and finds it hard...its her fault to say yes for giving away the kid ..

may be now she realized that sachu wont be with her in future n she may afraid that she is going to loose both of her kids ..is this leads her to stop giving away soham ??

Edited by pesi11 - 07 October 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiAmarMotiedabellariniiiiLoveTVShowsbr200910M1s5_5unsh1n3SushitaLover23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is monday PRECAP misleading??" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i m sure they will give soham just as the divorce took place this will also happenCryCryCry hell bent the show then all can go to hellAngryAngryAngryAngry
http://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia
plzzz spam here last time they changed the precap where arcana told manav that she has decided to give soham when we shouted here for 2 days plzz spam this wall...Ouch

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I think that Soham will be given to Varsha in the end. Archana will lose both Sachin and Soham. Either she will walk away from Manav's life voluntarily  or meet an accident and will disappear. Savita will get what she wants and Shravani will re-enter Deshmukh parivar and Manav's life. Everyone bad will win and be happy!
Message is that selfish people who can kick up a ruckus always WIN . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27M1s5_5unsh1n3

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

i m sure they will give soham just as the divorce took place this will also happenCryCryCry hell bent the show then all can go to hellAngry
http://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia
plzzz spam here last time they changed the precap where arcana told manav that she has decided to give soham when we shouted here for 2 days plzz spam this wall...Ouch

yippeee...tnx for ur info...normally i never respond to these kind of polls..but i am so frustrated that i posted on zee wall ..to stop the crap .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrypearlGuggu_Minty

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

I think that Soham will be given to Varsha in the end. Archana will lose both Sachin and Soham. Either she will walk away from Manav's life voluntarily  or meet an accident and will disappear. Savita will get what she wants and Shravani will re-enter Deshmukh parivar and Manav's life. Everyone bad will win and be happy!
i m agree with GM u r rite soham will b given and ligally then archu will b frustated then will happen something bad with her i m 100%sure then PR will go to hell.DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

this is how sushanth and anki quit pavitra rishta ..i can see it Cry

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Just put Varsha in a mental ward already!!!!!Silly

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Are u sure Archana will give Soham to Varsha??? Please BIG NO...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top