•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

I think Purab left Jassi before probably because Armaan & Raj asked him to- as they were trying to keep Jassi in hand because of Gulmohur/Kohinoor... Otherwise Purab isni't the type to leave and give her the crazy reasons he did in his letter about how he felt that they won't be able to live with each other etc...

Anyone agree???

I really hope they get back together- he has loved her no matter what- and has never used her like Armaan.....

mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ki kiski side doon

we all know that jassi will end up with Mr.Armaan Suri

maybe purab left jassi cuz he realized that jassi loved armaan

Purab is not a kid....who would leave just because someone told him to. There gotta be a different reason.

Originally posted by Princess

Purab is not a kid....who would leave just because someone told him to. There gotta be a different reason.

yup, i agree..

as for purab's sudden exit, the only valid reason i can think of is that he left jassi after realizing that she loves armaan, not him..

[QUOTE=Manjot]

mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ki kiski side doon

we all know that jassi will end up with Mr.Armaan Suri

maybe purab left jassi cuz he realized that jassi loved armaan

[/
QUOTE]

poor Manjot! Armaan fans and Purab fans are driving her crazy!
even i'm confused.......when i start loving armaannn......purab's back.....and i'm confused......i like both.....i know armaan's hot but purab's character in the show is damn good......now ๐Ÿ˜•.......i dont know.....hope they both win and make jassi happyyyyyyy
sneha....I understand ur dilemma....let me make it easy for u by taking Purab out of the running an dmarrying him myself๐Ÿ˜‰
agree with sneha n manjot.... it's really getting hard to decide who jassi to get.. ๐Ÿ˜• ...first was a crazed purab fan.... then when purab just "left" ...armaan got really cute with all the depression, jealousy, n realising his true love for jassi.... then i fell in love with him... n now purab's back! .....๐Ÿ˜• ...too confusing.. i'm seriously considering BOTH of them getting jassi.....
Originally posted by xsonyxo

agree with sneha n manjot.... it's really getting hard to decide who jassi to get.. ๐Ÿ˜• ...first was a crazed purab fan.... then when purab just "left" ...armaan got really cute with all the depression, jealousy, n realising his true love for jassi.... then i fell in love with him... n now purab's back! .....๐Ÿ˜• ...too confusing.. i'm seriously considering BOTH of them getting jassi.....

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† xsonyxo, can you just imagine Jassi's wedding card...

Jassi weds Armaan at 8:00 pm on 1 April 2005
Jassi weds Purab at 8:30 pm on 1 April 2005
(technically she shud marry Armaan first since she met him first๐Ÿ˜‰)

And then.. we see two baraats converging from opposite directions... Armaan on a ghodi and Purab on a gadhi... but no maar-peet me-first at all๐Ÿ˜Š cos Armaan's scheduled time is earlier, so he gets to garland Jassi while Purab keeps staring at her Titanic pic and groaning in impatience outside the hall.. then it's his turn right after Armaan pops the shaadi ka laddoo in Jassi's mouth, and when he's thru the Hertz rented limo arrives at the doorstep... and then they ALL climb in and go for their honeymoon - the most-loved most-debated menage a trois on Indian television...

AS FOR THEIR HONEYMOON....

I think T&DS should FORCE Armaan and Purab to adjust just like Ekkta has forced countless๐Ÿ˜ก first wives to adjust with second wives๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Now that WILL be a defining moment in an already pathbreaking Indian show๐Ÿ˜Š and err... i won't go into the nitty-GRITties๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰