Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Dil, Dosti, Magic!--Chapter 6 pg 33 (Page 8)

the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Dil, Dosti, Magic!

Chapter 2: Food Fight
The canteen was probably the most crowded place in the whole college. Kriya sighed as she looked around for an empty seat, when she spotted Neha and Vishaka sitting with three other boys. "Hey, Kriya, over here!" Vishaka yelled out, waving her over.

Relieved she wouldn't have to sit with complete strangers-or not sit at all-Kriya walked over to her new friends' table, taking a seat.

"Kriya, this is Swayam, Amar, and Bharat. Boys, this is Kriya," Neha introduced. 

"Hi," Kriya smiled, shaking their hands.

"We heard about your little 'Dazzler encounter' today. I'm sorry you had to make enemies on your first day," Swayam said. 

"Stupid Dazzlers," Bharat said.

"It's okay. If that's how it is in this school, then that's how it is," Kriya shrugged. "I'm gonna go buy some food."

Kriya walked up to the food counter, ordering some cake. When she got her cake, she turned to walk back to her table, when she suddenly tripped on the leg of a table.

She fell down and her cake when flying through the air, landing on someone's head. Kriya quickly got up, rushing to the person the cake had fallen on. She felt like she'd seen her somewhere, but wasn't sure. "I am so sorry! Let me help you clean it off." Kriya got a napkin and started for her head but the girl raised her hand. 

"Don't touch me."

Kriya stopped, unsure what to do. By now, everyone in the cantine was staring. Good Kriya. First day of college and you already made a complete fool of yourself.

"How dare you drop cake on Sharon's head? Who do you think you are? Stupid bhenji," one of the girls sitting there said.

Sharon? Oh great, these are the Dazzlers. Just my freaking luck. Well, whatever. Who are they yell at me like that? "Excuse me? I didn't drop it on purpose. There's no need to be so rude."

"Ill show you rude," another girl said who Kriya recognized to be Rinni. So the other one must be Simmi. 

Rinni picked up some noodles from the table and flicked it at Kriya. 

Now all the Weaklings got up from their table, going to Kriya's side. 

"What the hell? She said it was an accident, Sharon," Vishaka said.

"What's going on here?" They all turned to see Rey, Vicky, and Nilesh walk in.

"Tell your friend to be more careful. Clumsy little Weakling," Sharon said.

Everyone just glared at her as Neha picked up some food from a nearby table and threw it at her.

"Okay, let's just calm down!" Swayam said, jumping into the middle. But all that came from that was Sharon throwing food at him.

Suddenly, all the Dazzlers and Weaklings had gotten into a very intense food fight. Cake flying one way, french fries another. 

Kriya tried her best to dodge all the food. She had never been part of a food fight in her life before, let alone be one of the people who started it. 

As Kriya kept walking, food in her hair and all over her body, she bumped into Rey.

"The princi's coming!" someone yelled from the cantine entrance.

Everyone paused and were silent for a second. 

"Run!" Bharat yelled.

All the Weaklings and Dazzlers ran out of the cantine in a rush. Rey and Kriya also ran for the door, but they were pulled back to each other. 

"What the-" Kriya said. Her bracelet and Rey's shirt were caught together. They both fumbled with it, trying to undo it and leave, but then the principal came in.

'What us going on here?" the principal said,

"Uh, um, we didn't-" Rey and Kriya started.

"A food fight? Really? What was the need of such an immature act?" the principal asked.

"Sir, we didn't-"

"Detention. Both of you. I want you to clean all this up. You have two hours," he said sternly, leaving.

Kriya pulled her wrist harshly from Rey's shirt, the two finally breaking apart. "This is all your fault!"

Rey gaped. "My fault? How is this my fault?"

"Well, one-we're in here because of your best friend and two- your shirt got caught on my bracelet!" Kriya exclaimed.

"Oh, excuse em but your bracelet got stuck on my shirt!" 

"Ugh! I can't believe I have I have to spend the next two hours of detention with you!"

"yeah, like I'm gonna enjoy cleaning the entire cantine with you," Rey said sarcastically. 

"First day and I'm already in detention. Just perfect."
So she doesn't know?" Amar asked, passing a basketball to Vishaka. The Weaklings were all at the college basketball court, hanging out. 

"No, she doesn't. And it's going to stay like that," Swayam said. 

"But why? She needs to know," Bharat said, sitting down next to Neha against the fence. "I don't even get why her mom hasn't told her yet. They're the best-"

"Yeah, but there must be some valid reason as to why her mom hasn't told her," Neha said. 

"But what mom hides this from her daughter?" Amar asked.

"So, Kriya is the the daughter of Smriti Ghai." The Weaklings turned around to see Sharon and the rest of the Dazzlers enter the basketball court.

"Yes, she is," Vishaka said. She walked up to her, holding the basketball at her hip. "But let's get one thing straight. You're not going to do any 'funny business' until her mom tells her."

Sharon raised her eyebrows. "Or what?"

The rest of the Weakling got up and joined Vishaka. "Or we'll make sure-" Bharat said, but was cut off. 

"Bharat," Swayam held up his hand. "Sharon, just don't say anything. This isn't our business. If her mom doesn't want her to know, then we can't do anything."

Sharon looked at her friends and then back at the Weaklings. "Fine, we won't."

"But when she does find out, don't expect us to not have fun," Vicky said, fist bumping Nilesh.

"It's settled then. Until Kriya doesn't find out, none of us are going to do anything. At least not around her," Swayam, finalizing "the deal". 
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to probably be posting at least once a week. And if I can manage it, maybe twice.:D

Comment/Like LOL

LoveHeart
a
L
i

Edited by LaLi21 - 13 October 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash.Swarondahi2cute4u_22kria_d3harshita29396navya_arshaAnikz003VirManandJeeViKoolKatzsweetapple2995Saumya_D3_Monu_taniya_dostiimaanujaanutish18sukanyaadaisydee425Kanchi..sweetshinesun-naaaaaaaaacrazyskyluv_arshaZehnaseeb.Born2Dance-Araina--Ocean.eyes-

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
res
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE EARLY IN THE MORNING. HOPEFULLY MY DAY WILL GO GOOD
harshita29396 Senior Member
harshita29396
harshita29396

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
NIC UPDATE REALLY GUD... CNT WAIT FOR THE NXT UPDATE...PLS PM ME...Smile Smile
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
wow...sharon so sensible...not believeing...make kriya  know soon na...awsome update
kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Fantastic update
hoping to get a kriyansh scene in the next update
pm me pls
crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
fantastic eager to know the secret
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top