Fan Fictions

Dil, Dosti, Magic!--Chapter 6 pg 33 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 36

ashree45

ashree45

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
SOOO GOOD! can't waittt!(: you better hurry up and write thing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil, Dosti, Magic!--Chapter 6 pg 33 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Dil, Dosti, Magic!

Chapter 1: Welcome To St. Louis College
"What is this?"

Kriya Ghai looked up from the journal she was writing as her mother threw papers on her desk. Kriya only sat silently, looking from the papers to her mother.

"I told you I didn't want you to go to that college! So what is the point of applying there?" Smriti Ghai said sternly to her daughter, crossing her hands firmly around her chest. 

"But Ma, I got accepted!" Kriya said happily, hoping this would cheer up her mom.

"I don't care, Kriya. You aren't going to St. Louis College."

"But why not, Ma? It's one of the best colleges of India! And I  got accepted into it!" Kriya didn't get it. Ever since she was in high school, Kriya had set her mind to one thing-going to St. Louis College in Mumbai. But her mother never agreed. Every time Kriya brought it up, she would change the subject in a haste. 

"I said-"

"But why? Why are you so opposed to this college? Is it because I would have to  move to Mumbai? Ma, I'm going to have to one or another, so why not now?" 

Smriti looked at her daughter. How was she supposed to tell her why she didn't want her to go to that college? In Mumbai? That college, that city, that ended up giving her so much pain that she had to leave the city all together?

She suddenly went into flashback, of something dark flying around, a shrill scream, and a face. A face of a man. 

"Ma," Kriya snapped her fingers in front of Smriti's face. "Are you okay?"

"Mm? Yeah, I'm fine," Smriti replied, snapping back to reality. "Honey, do you really want to go to S. Louis?" Kriya nodded. "All right, fine. You can go-"

"Ah! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ma!" Kriya said excitedly, jumping up and down hugging her mother.

"On one condition," Smriti said sternly.

Kriya stopped jumping. "What?"

"You can't stay in a hostel. You have to stay with me. I'm coming with you."

"All right, that's fine! I can't believe I'm actually going!" She hugged her mom one more time and ran to her room.

Smriti looked after her daughter, smiling. Hopefully, nothing bad could come of this.
Kriya had the world's biggest smile as she walked into St. Louis College. The college was loud and noisy. there were people on every corner of the college, talking and laughing, there was music blasting, random people on skateboards, people passing out fliers for clubs and events. Kriya couldn't be happier. 

The new girl took out her schedule and a map that the the woman at the front desk had given her. Her head was down as she read her map and schedule, when she suddenly bumped into something. She almost fell down, before that "something" caught her by the waist. 

Kriya looked up to see the face of a very, very handsome boy. They stood like that, very close, until someone yelled, "Watch where you're going, you stupid Weakling!" 

The boy let go of Kriya and stepped back a little. Kriya looked at the boy that had just talked. "What did you just call me?"

"You heard me. A stupid Weakling," the boy replied. 

"What the heck?" Kriya said. No one had ever called her a weakling before. She was far from weak. 

"Watch where you're going next time," he said. Ans he and the boy that had caught her left. 

Kriya stood there, completely confused. "What the hell was that?"

"Those were Dazzlers," someone said from behind. Kriya turned around to find two girls standing behind her. One was wearing leggings and a long kurti and the other was wearing shorts and a jersey. The one in the kurti held out her hand. "Hi, i'm Neha and this is Vishaka."

"Hi, I'm Kriya," she smiled. "What did you call those boys?"

"The Dazzlers. We'll walk you to class and explain," Vishaka said.

"So in this college, there is a giant divide-The Weaklings and the Dazzlers. The Weaklings are generally a little poor, don't dress as nicely, and are considered nerds. The Dazzlers are the complete opposite. They are rich, have the best clothes, and aren't nerds. But there are two main groups of Weaklings and Dazzlers," Neha said. 

"Us and three other friends, who you'll meet soon, and them," Vishaka pointed towards a group of six kids that were standing the corner of the corridor, talking. "That's Rinni, Simmi, Nilesh, Vicky, and the two leaders, Sharon and Reyaansh. Otherwise known as Rey."

Kriya recognized Vicky, the guy who had called her a Weakling, and Rey, the one who had caught her. "So you guys are like, the popular ones among the Weaklings and they're the popular ones among the Dazzlers?"

"I guess you can say that. I guess it's more that we represent them," Neha said.

"So welcome to St. Louis, and the our group of Weaklings," Vishaka said, punching Kriya's arm playfully. "Here's your class."

"Thanks guys. I'll see ya later," Kriya smiled, walking into her class. 

Neha and Vishaka looked after her. "Do you think she knows?" Vishaka asked.

"No, I don't think so," Neha replied, shaking her head, 

Hope you all liked the first chapter! Please leave your wonderful comments LOL

LoveHeart
a
L
i

Edited by LaLi21 - 09 October 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Brinda9730121986Ash.Swarondahiniki4lifedeepa1012cute4u_22harshita29396navya_arshakreya204Anikz003VirManandJeeViKoolKatzsweetapple2995Saumya_D3taniya_dostiimaanujaanutish18sukanyaadaisydee425Kanchi..sweetshinesun-naaaaaaaaaluv_arshaZehnaseeb.Born2Dance-Araina--Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
res

EDITED***

Chapter 1---

Awesome manClap
loved it very much. 
So Kria got to go. 
M guessing Smriti doesn't want Kria to go cuz of her past... 

First day in college and waiting to see what kind of change Kria brings to the college and groups. 

Have one question, If it's loosly based on Secret Circle then are Rey, Sharon a part of the circle? If yes then do they like pretend to hate each other in college due to LOC??

Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Love, Khushi
Xx

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 09 October 2011 at 4:55pm

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
woohooo lovin the first chap. kya baat pehli hi mulakat mein rey se mili and im still wonderin what that secret is!!!!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update I so loved it. thnx it's beautiful

niki4life

niki4life

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Add me to ur pm list plsss
Continue soon

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler