Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sona2000

Goldie

sona2000

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Why..Cvs...WANT to Make "PREETO"...Charectar..this ..colour...
Making.HERO.."MAHAN"..&..preeto...Rude rude..."Bad Girl.."Cry
For makeng."RAJBEER"..MAHAN...Why...play with "PreeTo"..charectar...Cry..
I don't like...It...Angry
DO U Like..??
Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NOT ..Fair for "PreeTo"" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
In the  serial CV has created Preeto has a tom boy There are five sisters in the family all of them treat Preeto as boy including her parents.She is the one  takes responsibility in the family.Though she behaviors rudely with Rajbeer there is some reason for it.because She loves her family so  much she can't see anybody ill-treating her family members.

They have showed two faces of Preeto in the serial.She is soft  understanding. responbile girl and helpful to the family. At the same time she is hotty ,and stubborn.Over all we have to see her as a person.

On the whole I love Preeto.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubedishilparoxxjmoyee200br200910-Vrinda-

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Cvs are showing well dear its not like preeto is bad gal if she not listening to Rajbeer whatever happened shez jus upset and that is what is shown in the serial...there is reason behind her behaviour and its gud that Rajbeer understands her...Im loving it...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200anasuya43-Vrinda-

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I think "Preeto" is Not Bad -girl.. Just now she can't Understand "Raajbeer" ...So ...hre behaviour is So rude... but I know.. She all Understand soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kusumkumkumjmoyee200br200910-Vrinda-

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
they r not at all making preetos character worse but they r only showing that now how will preeto try to understand him,forgive him and fall in love with him again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
 Yes preeto is not bad girl ...yes she is now tomuch  rude for rajbeer coz she also like him but party's seg rajbeer tomuch rude & wrong her & biji so noe preeto so angry & can't understand Rajbeer...
 Rajbeer not A mahan Hero He is a Normal Person & Rajbeer tomuch Love Preeto & Preeto's Family so he is tomuch worry & rajbeer also understand Preeto...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910anasuya43-Vrinda-

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
 sona2000 I am so sad coz u tel Hero Mahan.. Cry
No dear Rajbeer bilkul Mahan & super Hero nahi hai tavi to As hero biji ko Badly Insult kiya & ab tak sorry nahi bola & Heroin gir padi usko pakda tak nahi Cry yes Rajbeer Preeto ki All rude Baate sun raha hai coz Rajbeer Preeto se love karta hai & Rajbeer khud dukhi vi hai coz biji ko insultCry so Rajbeer ke nazar me  Preeto is Total Right...Thumbs Up
 Preeto also not Bad girl & not tom girl coz Tom girl salwar kurta nahi pahnti..Angry& Bad girl vi nahi coz Preeto vi Rajbeer  ko like karne lagi thi but party ke baad Preeto ki Dil tut gaya so she is tomuch badly rude...Cry

Yes kavi kavi girl's bahut hi rude ho jati hai wohi hai I am also sad jo Preeto itni Insult Rajbeer ko kar rahi hai ...Cry.

sona2000

Goldie

sona2000

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
If u Sad by My Posr ..then sorry...
But hum to kahna ye chahte hai... ki "preeto" ko kuch karne de...cvs... coz..ye all Cvs..jahan Hero ko suru men thoda.."Good" dikhate hai baad men us.."hero" ko Kichad se kala bana dete hai.. Girl ko devi banane ke liye.so Kahi hamare "Raaj" ke saath kuch aisa na ho... so i post that all.coz i only care for "adi"... if adi na hota to ye show dekhna hi na..tha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.