Bigg Boss Season 5

nihita should be left alone

tajju thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its really sad to see how people are behaving with nihita biswas. she is young and talented + she knows what she is talking about..shakti ji and others are making fun of her talking too much which is insane...

she is not bad as it seems...she shouldnt be bullyied around in teh house...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What exactly is she talented in?

She's young, but she's not young enough to be crying on national television complaining about how ugly she thinks she is! On one hand she claims maturity in her decision to marry this crazy man, and on the other she does something so utterly ridiculous showcasing her insecurities and low self esteem on national television, making her decision of marrying this murderer thrice her age seem anything but mature.

But I think she'll be leaving this week, so I don't think we need to be bothered about her. Plus the bullying gang has found a new target: PM.
^^ Agree with whtever Ajnu wrote..😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

^^ Agree with whtever Ajnu wrote..😆

Tum aayi toh aaya mujhe yaad ... gali mein aaj chand nikla! 😆 🤗

I was hoping someone would come online to talk trash. ;-)
^^ i am free now that the Yankees are out of playoffs.. talk abt a heart-breaker.. 😒.. this was definitely one.. ðŸ˜†

I haven't watched any of the episodes except for the first one... is it interesting..?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

^^ i am free now that the Yankees are out of playoffs.. talk abt a heart-breaker.. 😒.. this was definitely one.. ðŸ˜†

I haven't watched any of the episodes except for the first one... is it interesting..?

Lol. You and your Yankees! 😆

Not really. It's aight. There was some masala today, so I'm guessing it's going to get better. 13 girls in the house - how can it not be?! 😆 The contestants keep saying how their group is so tamed and calm and only have small arguments - only time will show them how wrong they are. The cat fights are just around the corner. 😆
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Lol. You and your Yankees! 😆

oye, its no laughing matter.. i was soo depressed last night and today..
😆

Not really. It's aight. There was some masala today, so I'm guessing it's going to get better. 13 girls in the house - how can it not be?! 😆 The contestants keep saying how their group is so tamed and calm and only have small arguments - only time will show them how wrong they are. The cat fights are just around the corner. 😆

i am going to watch todays episode...there will definitely be cat fights.. theres got to be some hair-pulling.. 😆😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shakti talks too much himself,why does he blame Nihita?
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nihitia crying that ppl are saying that shes only there cuz she married chatles sobhraj...thats true!! y does she think shes in there
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 i want to see more of her but it feels as she being neglected in home being taken  as  bachhi .. give her also some importance and show her some footage so that shobraj could  remain in love with her even after his absence in jail...