Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HASI TO PHASI! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Am I the only one who is floating on cloud 9 after seeing that "Electric smile"?? THAT was the MOST un-expected scene ever! I did not expect that to happen in this episode at all!

That was the single most PERFECT moment on this show to date. 1st I thought it was the apology… then I thought it was the "LA-ASR" hug and sad "Rabba Ve" moment for Kushi…

But THIS? Hands down the BEST scene ever! Here we were going all ga..ga over that "small" side smirk of his on the "tea throwing apology" scene, but that was NOTHING in comparison to this!

I hope Anjali can see what a positive influence Kushi is on her brother and that THIS is the person he should end up with, who can make him smile, apologise, chill out, and now even LAUGH!

I am still dazed by that dazzling smile! This story is going even better than I ever expected. Like it has been mentioned before in another post…

"The Ice man is melting, and the thaw is on"!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

farhacassimAromaHussainmommy2000xxXSejalXxxImzipinky_blueskiesincandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HASI TO PHASI! :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
My Fellow MrDarcyFan ----- ditto!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomMrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.