Posted: 19 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fighting is back on, but there  is  no point of  fighting  everyone knows  purab is the best. The fans of both purab and Arman are more worried about who jassi goes with than purab and arman are. Well  in my opinion the only person that deserves jassi is purab. the only   reason he left jassi was for her own good,   he is not a selfish ..... like arman. even though jassi did so much for him he still betrayed her. The only time when he cared abt jassi was when he started loving her, but purab always loved her for who she was even when jassi rejected him...............  well there are a lot more points that r better in  purab that will take for ever to read so i kept it nice and simple. Hope these many good point are enough to make arman fans belive that ARMAN SUCKS and  PURAB IS THE BEST.

so no need to fight... after all purab is the best  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by munizaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fighting is back on, but there  is  no point of  fighting  everyone knows  purab is the best. The fans of both purab and Arman are more worried about who jassi goes with than purab and arman are. Well  in my opinion the only person that deserves jassi is purab. the only   reason he left jassi was for her own good,   he is not a selfish ..... like arman. even though jassi did so much for him he still betrayed her. The only time when he cared abt jassi was when he started loving her, but purab always loved her for who she was even when jassi rejected him...............  well there are a lot more points that r better in  purab that will take for ever to read so i kept it nice and simple. Hope these many good point are enough to make arman fans belive that ARMAN SUCKS and  PURAB IS THE BEST.

so no need to fight... after all purab is the best  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ARMU BABY ROCKS. Armaan and Jassi love each other deeply. And most importantly Miya bibi razi to kya karega Purab Kazi???

Originally posted by Jassidevi

ARMU BABY ROCKS. Armaan and Jassi love each other deeply. And most importantly Miya bibi razi to kya karega Purab Kazi???

[/QUOTE]

Mian to hai razi lekin bevi nahin hai razi

hey guys please don't start all that again

lol.. this is how the fight starts.. you say not to fight, yet say purab is the best..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
how about this both of them are the best
hey, guess what. ARMAAN IS THE BEST!
this is gonna go on and on and on till the end of the serial!!!
then i hope this show ends soon

ARMAAN IS THE BESTโค๏ธ

purab๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท