Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

mniataran

mniataran

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
After reading ur ff all i could say its divine . While reading i was dumbstruck at the pain and trauma u explaines . As u said its a real story i must say that girl must have gone through. I will pray for her. Coming to ur writing beautiful. Thanks for such beautiful ff. Don,t care abt those who dont reply plz. Care for those who read and reply becoz we always care for those who care for us not for those who are not bothered abt us . Continue for those who are reading ur ff and waiting for u to update. Again i will say thankyou for amazing piece of writing. Plz pm me wen u update nxt tym.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforeverSoulmate27WittyKitty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys.
I really appreciate that u took time, read and left comments for this not-so-popular-yet-real ff. I am really glad.

I will update it on Friday.Embarrassed

It will be an overwhelming part.Wink
Huge changes, surprises, tears , and umm ArHi scenes.
I just need to make it a part which is worth reading.Embarrassed
So thanks again. And yes i will continue this ff for people who read, liked and commented and gave me so much encouragement and motivation. TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Thanks again.

Edited by arnavforever - 11 November 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27FebruaryFlowerlittlemoiSanz.

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
This FF Is Popular ;) Day Dreaming See The Number Of Silent Readers ! Embarrassed && Pleashhh Updatee SOONISHH . Hug This Is Real Story Naa, You Know The Person Who Has Gone Trought This Crap :X Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforever

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

PART4: KOI PYAARA PYAAR KA SAAHIL PA JAYE.

Note: Yes this is the story that I had partially witnessed and heard about when I was young. But just to clarify, I made some changes:

I made sure Arnav's character remain same not the like the real guy (he was a doctor and used to work with the girl, plus he was very funny). But he went abroad, and came only to find her in this state.

Obviously, there names were not Arnav, Khushi.

Everything else remains same except the fact that I have picturised what happened, and I have added details to the scene. And I have added additional scenes just for the sake of story (Nothing exaggerated). Because no one knows what the guy and girl are going through.

Anyways yes so here is part 4:

After this part, you won't see Shyam until several updates later. So be happy.

Sania took his name, and Arnav questioned her. But before she could reply nurse came running outside and asked for Arnav to some inside. Doctor had mistaken Arnav to be Khushi's husband.

Doctor: What kind of a disgusting husband are you? Why in the world did u torture her so bad, in this state, that she may not survive this delivery? You seem rich, and then what was your problem? I don't get what was her fault? If you didn't wanted girls you should have aborted them. Do you even realize what she is going through?

Arnav was dumbstruck. He didn't know how to respond. Khushi was now in her final stages of the delivery. Arnav calmly walked up to her and took her delicate hands in his strong ones. His grip tightened and she felt some relief. He silently looked with tearful eyes at her, while she was tested through the most painful time of her life. Hours later, she nearly survived the delivery. Shyam Jha was stuck in the traffic. It made him more violent. He had hit his hand on the steering wheel for 5oth time. He wanted to kill them.

But Khushi had to go through one last test. Her girls did not survive. Severe blows took their lives. Senior doctor wrapped the two poor souls in white blanket, but their angelic faces were evident. Khushi wasn't in a state to be told anything. Doctor with a raged face and bitter feelings for Arnav, went to him. Arnav silently standing by the window was extremely horrified at the sight. His huge, strong, muscular body was shaking with cold shivers at the sight. How can someone be so cruel? How can someone do this?

Doctor: I don't know what to tell you. Arrange for their funeral. I don't want to tell her right away. Wait for her to recover.

Khushi's head turned at the word. She was crying. Arnav couldn't see her sight, he turned around. But then realized he should be consoling and not ignoring her. He had seen the result of him ignoring her.

Arnav silently sat on the bed: Khushi, everything will be alright. I promise.

Khushi still didn't know what happened.

Khushi: Nooo. How can anything be alright? I lied to him about ne carrying his son. He tortured me so that they never survive.

Flashback (Khushi thinking):

While shyam was hitting Khushi, he grimed slowly and said: I will make sure that these two don't survive. I have realized how much I want you now. I will make sure I get you once more.

She clutched the bedsheet hard. While on the other hand, Shyam was now searching for the women's ward.

He enters the room, only to find Khushi laying and Arnav sitting by her. While Khushi was crying. Arnav was holding his fist.

Shyam: Oh my my. Look at the love birds. Hun. Where are your girls?. He laughed and continued: "Don't you want them to become beautiful like you so someone can…. He laughed again. "Oh my my, after u left, I rememebered how I forced you.". Arnav gritted his teeth. "Wanna have…."

And a big smack on his face! Khushi tried to get up to stop Arnav, but she couldn't even move.

Arnav: "Don't spit out a word from your filthy mouth. I will make sure that you ask for your death."

Shyam: "Seems like hormone levels are high, because u didn't see her in last several months."

Shyam: You will have to pay for this Arnav Singh Raizada. I will see you. I will get her.

Arnav gave another blow on his cheek.

Shyam: "Enough of your herogiri. She is my wife. Well, she was my wife. Here are the divorce papers. Sign them quickly. Because now I don't need her. So you can have her, I don't care. You better not file for compensation, because I am not giving any. Now you don't need to come to my house. And oh, I forgot you can't go to yours!"

Even though he was looking at Khushi with his lustful eyes, he decided to strike the iron while it is hot.

Khushi had burning fire inside her: Arnav bring the papers. She signed them and Arnav helped her sign because of her fractured bones.

Arnav's mind wandered why she can't go to her home back?

As much as Arnav didn't want to tell her about the two poor babies; he had to.

Khushi felt relieved after she was now free from the prison of a horrific man. But she felt something was not right: Where are my babies?

Arnav stood silent. Khushi sensed he was hiding something.

Khushi: Arnav…

Arnav: listen Khushi, sometimes we have nothing in our hands. She felt astonished at his words. He was saying that? The guy who wrote his and her's destiny?

Khushi: What happened?

Arnav: I am really sorry, they couldn't save…

Khushi: No No No No No No

Arnav: I am sorry.

They both cried.

Khushi couldn't bear their sight of them. She hugged them really hard. It was a very emotional moment. Arnav didn't disturb and kept looking at Khushi as if he never saw her before, who was pale, weak but yet elegantly angelic. But she felt her head spinning and got unconscious.

Doctor: it's a post traumatic response. Don't worry she will be fine.

Arnav called Gupta House:

Angad picks up the phone: Hello

Arnav: Yes Angad, this is Arnav.

Angad: How dare you? After all what you did, how dare you call?

Arnav: Listen I am in no mood. Khushi needs your support.

Angad: I don't care, she is dead. Shyam and Jha family called and told how you and her played dirty, cheated on that family and its good that he kicked her out.

Arnav: How can I forget that I am talking to you? What sort of a brother are you?

Angad: Oh shut up. Do whatever you guys want to do.

She is not Gupta anymore. She is not Jha anymore. And she knew she had to face the society. Shyam forced her to quit her residency. She had no job. She had nowhere to go.

Arnav was surprised at how everything can go wrong against a girl who never wanted ill of someone.

Cemetery:

Arnav was done doing the last rites. He felt that his connection with Khushi was strengthened to even a deeper level. He had just done the last rites of Khushi's daughters. Can someone believe that? It was overwhelming. She has been through a lot.

Back to hospital:

After returning to hospital, he was devastated to find out, that Khushi has recovered and has gone into a mournful mood, where she was sitting like a statue. He had always hated her silence. He just hated it. More than that he hated for witnessing all this.

Doctor: She needs complete rest- for at least a month or two. I have compiled a diet plan. She has to recover a lot of fractures and internal bleedings. She has become a lot weaker than she was before. Oh poor her! And by the way I am sorry, I had mistaken you to be her husband. I listened to the convo between you and Mr. Jha. I must say that he will pay for it.

Doctor with much reluctance proceeded: I am considering some kind of place where she can stay before she can recover. She can give her exam again and start her residency again.

Arnav: No. She will live with me, in Raizada Mansion.

Khushi: No!

Precap:

Lavish house, Arnav Khushi alone, awkward moments, pain of past gets them nearly united.

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklilliesrockinggirl555sambaglaila889swati2011Shini.Shiva86ssttuuttiigurukhushsree12Asmita88ayesha786xxxarshi10arshiCrazySaRunianHaniibeepiyushishalinikanagucutie13virensDee-niru273capriyaWittyKittyipkkndankHonkytonkblah_blah3_SK_shypersonFebruaryFlower-veena.shona-Swap-Arhilittlemoideeps_92sharneil92pri12-.Pearl.-sapphhirezariya123FAYKHAN29ayshaomarsrahsroops82moon_mineNainaSengal.Saraa.HansaNtinsel..Anita..MissArshi-pinky_blueskiesLyssaPieWahian4lyfdumas

ipkkndank

Goldie

ipkkndank

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
OMG pls PM me when you update your next part...
dying to read the next part LOL  LOL LOL 

your FF is so emotional... and i loved it...
pls update soonnn k

arnavforever

bookadict303

Goldie

bookadict303

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Continue soon!

arnavforever

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
it's too good!!!!
m so happy that shyam is out!!!!
wanna see hw arnav takes care of khushi!!!!!
m lovng the story...bt it's making me feel sad that a girl in real life had to suffer so much!!!!! god bless the girl nw!!!!

arnavforever

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
very emotional and sad update.. hope everything gets better soon!!
thank you so much for the pm!
continue soon!

arnavforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top