Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 20

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavforever

Originally posted by littlemoi

aww... poor khushi!!
Sorry! But this was sadly the climax!
I hope you will continue reading it!Embarrassed

its okay!! and of course i'll  continue reading it!!
but plzz plzz send me a pm the next time you update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
this is little different from the entire arnav and khushi version in ipkknd.i just want u continue the story.i am eagerly waiting for the next update.plz update soon .Smile

arnavforever

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Part 3: Yeh haath hum na choodenge

Note: Guys I am really happy with the response that I got. I am very encouraged. This part will be full of ArHi!

Just letting you know:

Please don't confuse this Shyam with Shyam in IPKKND. This Shyam Jha is very different from snake. He is a very sadistic husband who is no way love with Khushi. He just knows ways to fulfill his desires and have a son for his family.

Before Khushi's forced marriage with Shyam Jha, Khushi and Arnav parted their ways after series of misunderstandings. They decided to never see each other again. Dr. Khushi Gupta continued on with her residency. Arnav left for London. Something happened. Their lives changed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

That wasn't an ordinary night. It was a night when the pain ignited fiery love in the hearts of these two lovers. But they still had a long way to go. Arnav was struck at the sight of Khushi. He froze for an entire minute, not able to comprehend what was going on. Khushi was pregnant? It seemed like she was nearing 9 month. She was dying? He had a deep chill run down his spine. Khushi was crying with pain. Her pain inflicted voice pierced Arnav's heart into thousand pieces. He suddenly fell on to the ground and tried to pick up his Khushi. She stopped him. He paused. SHE was in HIS strong, muscular arms which gave her security even in this torturous state.

kyaa kahoon kaise lagte hain dil pe zulfon ke saaye
koi bhoola raahi jaise manzil paa jaaye
yaa koi dil toofan kaa maara
dard ki lehron main awara
koi pyaara pyaar ka saahil paa jaaye
Tukde dil ke hum tum mil ke phir se jodenge
ye sheeshaa phir se jodenge

She, in deep state of pain, while breathing heavily cried to Arnav: Arnav please….. save them….. i know I am going far away from you…. You will never have to face me again I promise… please save them and take them far away from my and his family.

Arnav had tears flowing from his deep brown eyes. This man who was known for his straight, blank, ruthless face, had now broken into millions pieces of various emotions. He was confused with what happened.

Arnav: No, Khushi please don't say that; who are you talking about? What happened?

He grabbed for his phone to call ambulance but Khushi's bloodied hand stopped him.

Khushi: I am carrying two girls. Shyam wanted to wanted to wanted to…..

And she was now in such an unbearable pain that she couldn't speak any further, as strong contractions were testing her petite soul. Arnav ran to his car with Khushi in his arms. The thunderstorm did not calm down. He drove crazy only to find Khushi's pain increasing and huge traffic jam because of the weather. Arnav couldn't see HER pain… he silently questioned the roaring sky: "Why do you give your good people so much pain? She believed in your existence. Why didn't you give me this pain? I was the one who didn't believe you. Why? What do you want to show me?"He knew what he was shown: HER pain. It was worse than his death. The traffic jam became worse. Arnav couldn't see her heart wrenching sight. He decided to carry her to the hospital. He took her again in the arms; he could feel her body trembling due to strong labor contractions and severe blows given by the father of the two poor souls. He started sprinting in the middle of the traffic jam. People recognized him! He was the Arnav Singh Raizada! The rickshaw driver recognized this ruthless business man who had insulted him once for being an opportunist, after his rickshaw got into accident with his BMW. It goes:

Arnav: "I know I know you need money. How much? You didn't have to hit my car for that. You could have just asked me. You people know infinite ways to take out money from rich people. Huh. Here take this 5000 rupees note. I don't have change and time to waste on you, you useless piece". He immediately called Aman to send him a brand new car. He left his lightly screeched BMW and sat in brand new Land Rover and drove off. The rickshaw driver silently gulped down the insult and spat on the 5000 rupees note as ASR left.

The rickshaw driver was greatly surprised on the situation of this man. He was all drenched in the cold rain, blood on his shirt, a pregnant girl in his arms, and most of all this man didn't care about what he was looking or doing. He was just shouting on people to give him space. He moved forward and offered to help him.

Arnav recognized him too. But before he could say anything, rickshaw driver helped Arnav by making space for Arnav to carry Khushi in the huge jam. They finally reached hospital.

On the entrance, the rickshaw driver said: I wish you and your wife best of luck for this addition to your family.

He silently left.

Arnav ran to the reception and calls for a doctor. The nurse asks for who he is. In the tension of the moment he replies: The father of the babies, cant u see her state? Nurse again asks: What is your legal relationship with this girl? Arnav was silent. Khushi is admitted with much reluctance after Arnav's threat. She is taken to Operation Theater while Arnav waited outside.

Now he had some time to gather his conscience and figure out WT* happened. He called Shyam: "Khushi is in hospital. WT* happened?"Shyam hung up. He had the same animal awakened inside him. He ran to grab the keys, and then left for the hospital. Shyam while driving said to himself: "I am going to kill the whole f******* family, after divorcing her". He took out the already prepared divorce papers (he knew he had to do it someday, because he can't live with one."Meanwhile, Arnav wasn't sure whether he should have called Shyam when she specifically said to save the two poor souls and don't let anyone now about it. His mind was wandering with the Khushi he had seen exactly 9 months ago:

A strong headed, bubbly, funny doctor who loved fusion of western and desi element in everything, of course with those annoying feminist ideals.

What happened? I thought she married and moved on. WTH? I should call Angad and ask? No. But. Why?

Suddenly while walking restlessly he bumped into Khushi's colleague Sania. She was shocked at the sight of Arnav and asked what he was doing here. Arnav replied timidly: Khushi is in Operation Theater. He suddenly broke down and wept profusely: "It's all because of me."

Sania was shocked for a second but then realized that her fear came true.

She replied sheelpishly: "Shyam Jhaaa…"

Arnav froze listening to his name. His eyes questioned Sania. Suddenly he heard Khushi's shout. He gritted his teeth and wished she was fine.

Sania told him after Arnav left, what happened to Khushi….

(WHICH I WILL HOPEFULLY CONTINUE IN NEXT PART)

Precap:

Arnav-Shyam confrontation

Funeral (not Khushi) Cry

Guys I know, it was a very depressing part, but believe me story has just started now, there are good times coming! Wait and Watch what happens to Khushi and Arnav after this.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklillieslaila889swati2011ssttuuttiitwinkle662mistletoe22shalinikanagucutie13lankanayesha786xxxpiyushiHaniibeearshi10arshiWittyKittyipkkndankhemvbHonkytonk_SK_iqbals4ever-veena.shona-FebruaryFlowersharneil92shypersondeeps_92littlemoizariya123AimmyLovesSobtiJennyAvniFAYKHAN29ayshaomarmoon_mineHansaNtinselpinky_blueskies..Anita..LyssaPieWahian4lyfdumasRafid.

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
very intense and emotional update!! really enjoyed reading it!!
for the precap.. let me guess.. the funeral is for the two little girls that khushi was carrying... :(

arnavforever

Shini.Shiva86

Shini.Shiva86

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
that was such a touching chapter. hope khushi is fine afterall and this devil shyam gets killed somehow.Angry

arnavforever

dsaps18

dsaps18

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Like this very much! Can u please add me the pm list so I can keep up with the story!!

arnavforever

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
it was good.plz update soon and pm meSmile

Haniibee

Haniibee

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Just read the whole three parts in one go!
I can't believe I never found this FF before!
It is great!
PLEASE PM ME THE NEXT TIME YOU UPDATE!!!
Lotsa Love,
xoxoxoxoxoox

arnavforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top