Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012 (Page 2)

kp123 Groupbie
kp123
kp123

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
your ff is amazing and completely different :) please continue!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforever

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
sounds extremely interesting and very dramatic!!
would love to read more!!
plzz add me to your pm list!

arnavforever

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
the story sounds really interesting
please continue and please add me to your pm list

arnavforever

arnavforever Groupbie
arnavforever
arnavforever

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

2nd Part:

Note: Guys, seeing the response from last time i was disheartened..but i decided to continue with next part because there were some members who really encouraged me to go ahead!

Thanks everyone for your response! Also please give me suggestions!

Note:  This part contains some violence instances!

Khushi is asked to give the doctor's report to her mother-in-law's friend. Arnav has a sickening feeling of something is really not right! He comes back from London to Delhi just to see her once. He promises himself to just make sure everything is fine and then he will quietly leave.

Destiny has some other plans!

There was a thunderstorm! It was a very scary night as at first there was utter silence, silence which precedes the most disastrous thunderstorms. And then sudden thunder and lightning struck outside of the big Jha mansion. Arnav's flight was delayed at Dubai airport as the thunderstorm worsened! He never in his life was so pissed off with delays like he was today. His broadened chest contained the pounding heart, which thudded in a very unusual rate and told him something is not right. SHE is going to be in trouble.

Jha mansion:

Khushi was very scared, so scared that she was not able to walk. Sara had to help her in getting into her room. She feared this was the end of her deceit! All the images what's going to happen to her came into her mind and she sat right on the bed.

An hour passed. Thunderstorm and everyone's anxiousness worsened. Shyam sensed that Khushi is hiding something! He deep down knew what it could be. He gulped down the fact and put on straight face.

Shyam Jha used to work at Raizada Industries until he managed to collect a lot of money from passing quotations to other companies, selling secrets and eventually started his own fashion company. He had witnessed Arnav's silent love for Khushi, and had tortured Khushi numerous times to show that it is him who has the upper hand. He was frustrated how SHE would take his beatings just for HIM.

Shyam's maa: Bring your wife down and tell her to bring the reports! What is she upto?

Shyam stood and headed towards the room.

He was about to enter the room when he heard the devastating conversation:

Sara: So what do you want to do now? Do u want to run. Let everyone sleep I will make sure you leave Delhi by tonight's train.

Khushi: No, but in this condition, I can't walk.

Sara: Think about the TWO little poor baby GIRLS that you have responsibility of. This is the best time. Let me tell them that you are sleeping, as you got sick. Where are the reports? Let me throw them out of the window!

For Shyam it seemed like someone had struck him hard with an axe in his every part of the body. GIRLS? TWO? WT* ..He growled like a hyena and stamped his feet so hard that

''Arnav thought he missed his heartbeat'

Arnav suddenly stood up from the couch in the waiting lounge. He stood by the tall window and secretly wished to the God: Please keep HER safe!

Next, all the people in Jha mansion could hear was HER's NO and his cussing while attempts to drag her down the stairs.

He pulled her by the shoulder and threw her down on the floor, while Sara was hitting Shyam hard.

Sara: Khushi run! Run'. I will not let him harm you! Run!

Khushi tried getting up but all her attempts were futile! He took her up by her hair and dragged her down, while Khushi prayed: Let these two be safe! I don't care about my life now.

**** Arnav was becoming so restless that he nearly slammed the window glass *****

At last, he boarded the flight and he was a few hours away from HIS Khushi.

Shyam told everyone that she is a liar, a cheater, a w****, a s***, a pros******, because she is carrying Arnav's babies! Because she is carrying two girls!

Shyam after he had thrown Khushi hard on the floor in front of everyone: I knew it! You slept with him! You s***' You piece of filth' How dare you lie to me?

Khushi: I am not a piece of filth; it is you who in the name of your so called family honor had killed so many lives! I am not a piece of filth because I don't visit other women! I am not a piece of filth because I did not use to rape you! Understand you piece of disgusting filth!

This was the first time when Khushi had spoken in front of Shyam

Shyam silently went to the room and brought a cricket bat and slammed it hard against Khushi's body! It was a big blow because she was half unconscious now.

Sham's maa: Listen I don't care what you do with her, just throw this useless piece away I don't want to see her face again. I am all heartbroken! She lied to us!

Khushi: No maa, I didn't lie! I didn't lie! I wanted to tell you the truth only after you would see their innocent faces! Please believe me'. They are no way related to Arnav! Please he left me alone when I wanted him to be there. I quietly married Shyam and obeyed all the rules of this household! I am sorry but you and he needs to understand that it is not me who decided whether it's a boy or a girl' its him!

Shyam kicked her right where he shouldn't have had. Khushi sighed' she was defeated..

Arnav's flight landed and he quickly sat in his black Mercedes! He drove frantically.

Shyam's maa: I don't want to here anymore! Where is that Sara?

Shyam I locked her, she was the mastermind behind all this. She was planning to send Khushi away.

His beatings continued and Khushi was just laying there until she sighed: Arnav'.

Arnav's car just stopped at the same moment in front of the mansion. It was raining hard. And this time he didn't care about umbrella'

Just like the night when SHE and Arnav had kissed ferociously for the first time with all the intensity that they ever could have summed up.

He had pushed Khushi on the window of his Black Mercedes! And continued on with his sweet torture' for several minutes!

He came out of those memories and quickened towards the door. While on the other hand, Shyam was done with venting out his animalistic instinct. He threw HER from the entrance and HER bloodied body just comes up in the feet of Arnav.

He looks down and is struck at the site!

It thundered so hard, so hard...

that there was only silence, tears, blood, rain, darkness, ARNAV and HIS KHUSHI..

The winds sang:

phir se banti taqdeeron ko
armaanon ki zanjeeron ko
jaanam ab naa todenge
kyaa kahoon kaise lagte hain dil pe zulfon ke saaye
koi bhoola raahi jaise manzil paa jaaye
yaa koi dil toofan kaa maara
dard ki lehron main awara
koi pyaara pyaar ka saahil paa jaaye
Tukde dil ke hum tum mil ke phir se jodenge

Precap:

Khushi in hospital.

Arnav-Shyam confrontation after he divorces her.

Edited by arnavforever - 06 November 2011 at 12:41am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011ssttuuttiitwinkle662gurukhushsree12shuchita90ArnavKhushiLovemistletoe22piyushivishrutahillycutie13arshi10arshiWittyKittyhemvbbabydevilHonkytonk_SK_-veena.shona-MysticalRealmiqbals4eversharneil92FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11littlemoianodaksgfanmoon_mineayshaomarmeenalumasrahsNainaSengal.Saraa.HansaNtinselpinky_blueskies..Anita..-.serendipity.-FAYKHAN29-chamkilli-dumas

srahs IF-Rockerz
srahs
srahs

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
ADD ME TO UR PM LIST 
ITX NYC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforever..Aimmy...

Enchilada Newbie
Enchilada
Enchilada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Quite an interesting track... Please continue and pls PM me!

arnavforever

Shini.Shiva86 Newbie
Shini.Shiva86
Shini.Shiva86

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
That was a totally diff  version of ARHI story. Pls continue writing. and do add me to ur PM listSmile

arnavforever

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

liked it so much pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part

arnavforever

Go to top