Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,
After reading alot of brilliant ffs on the forum, i have decided to write my own. BUT it is unconventional because i am writing about a real love story which i have witnessed in people's gossips and my heart.

Kismat se tum humko mile ho
It will be sad, violent, it will 18+ only sometimesEmbarrassed, and it will have a happy ending. PLus it will deal with a social issue that you will realize in 1st part.
I will not write real names, but arnav and khushi are the main leads.

COMMENT OR LIKE TO BE ADDED IN PM LIST!

I will have it ready in few hours.
Basically this describes the love story:

Kismat se tum humko mile ho kaise chodenge
ye haath hum naa chodenge
phir se banti taqdeeron ko
armaanon ki zanjeeron ko
jaanam ab naa todenge
kyaa kahoon kaise lagte hain dil pe zulfon ke saaye
koi bhoola raahi jaise manzil paa jaaye
yaa koi dil toofan kaa maara
dard ki lehron main awara
koi pyaara pyaar ka saahil paa jaaye
Tukde dil ke hum tum mil ke phir se jodenge
ye sheeshaa phir se jodenge
yoon sharmaati yoon ghabraati aise simtee simtaa yeh
o mere baalam yoon hi nahin main jaate jaate lautayi
wo preet meri pahachaanii tune
meri qadar to jaani tuune
ab dil jaagaa hosh main chaahat ab aayi

To listen/credit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSoFNH9JOOI

THEY BECOME EACH OTHER'S STRENGTH... and fought the nasty society...TongueGuys let me know if i should continue...

PART 1: SCROLL DOWN
PART 1

Assume Shyam never got married to Anjali, but was married to one mysterious lady before (not the one in Next paragraph)'

She was 8 months pregnant and sleeping peacefully in her bedroom. She exactly knew the storm that's going to come in her life after a month. She had dared to go against the rules of her husband's so-called world. She had lied to him. She feared for the two innocent lives she was carrying.

Khushi was pregnant with 2 girls. She knew it from day one that it would be girls because it was already known that her husband would give birth to females.

Flashback ' 8months ago:

"Congrats you are pregnant Mrs. Jha. But I fear'.This may be your first time '. But this is his fifth attempt' he will bring you back for the ultrasound!" Doctor said sternly. Khushi stumbled for a second and then spoke: "Why? I mean '.." Doctor: "He will not let you give birth to a girl!"

Khushi remained quiet as she knew her husband was approaching the door. Talking to his mother, Shyam Jha exclaimed: "Yes you are going to become a grandmom and he will be the next Jha'. I am bringing her home' she is fine now' you don't have to worry ' she will still do all of the household work'."

Household work '. Uh'.

Khushi's flashback:

Arnav: "Why are you going in the kitchen'. I have 50 servants'. Ask anyone to bring you water."

Khushi: "Well, I believe that one should do his or her own work and be less dependent on others. I love how you assert the number of servants' which I think is a bit over exaggerated"

Arnav looked at her annoyed'

Arnav loved Khushi's sense of self respect and independence. She was so different from other girls. She had completed her MBBS, even though her education was coldly received by her family except her mom and dad.

Her dad gave inspiration to her to become a successful doctor because no one in his family was a doctor. Her mother encouraged her to study with all her heart and make them proud one day. She never experienced what it is to be differentiated from her brother. She was a strong girl with strong values. She denied any "women" rubbish of desi culture and strongly wanted to pursue a successful career.

Jha House (8 months ago):

Maa happily exclaimed: "So you are back now'..let me feed you with some sweets'. Atlast I will see the face of my grandson'.Shyam I am so happy you cannot imagine'. Anyways Khushi kitchen is missing you'.Wash all the dishes and come straight into my room'"

Khushi unknowingly blurted: "Why do you think it's a boy? How do you guys know that I am carrying a boy?... what if it's a pretty little girl?"

Shyam slapped her so hard that she was about to faint'.

Maa: "Slap her one more time so that she never says that again"

Shyam repeated his brutal act.

For Khushi, this wasn't a new thing'. It was something that's she had to deal everyday and every night'..

Her silent tears fled somewhere else'.

Somewhere in different part of this world, Arnav felt a pinning pain in his heart, as if someone had given HER the pain. Arnav felt it. He knew something was wrong. His heart knew it. He stood up and went to a nearby window in his office and looked at the sky'. And wondered: "Kya hua hai akhir'.?...Woh theek to hai'.?... kuch pata nahin chala shaadi kay baad kaisi hai?...kya karoon"

Present:

Khushi woke up and saw Shyam watching dirty movie. She was disgusted by his lust that was never ending. He forced her every night. She would helplessly ask for mercy and would get beaten. She remained quiet because of her mother, father and most because of HIM!! ' She wanted him to be happy. She would listen to all the taunts, abuses'. She would bear all the torture and would zip her mouth.

She was foolish enough to think that her condition would make Arnav happy. Arnav was able to feel each and every moment of HER pain'.. it was unbearable'

Arnav to himself: "I need to go back' I have not slept peacefully a single night since last 9 months'JUST ONE glance'and I will come back"

He ordered tickets and took the next flight to come back to the city that he never wanted to step in again. He left the place because of HER'. And now he was back because of HER'.

Meanwhile, Khushi headed towards bathroom, her mother-in-law shouted downstairs'.

Shyam stood up and ordered Khushi to go and see what she is asking for'

Maa: Khushi, my friend, she wants to see your reports'. She cannot believe that you are carrying a boy' she believes that it is highly unlikely' she is a doctor you know'I just want her to be proven wrong' get the reports"

Khushi was dumbstruck'. She knew deep inside her that she was in deep DANGER'.. she did not at this point feared her life'.. She wanted to end it' but she was alive because she wanted her girls to fulfill and get all what she didn't get a chance to'.

Arnav and Khushi didn't know that there was a big storm coming up in their life that would forever change the meaning of love'.

Love tore them apart and it would bring them together'.

Precap:

Arnav in Jha House

Part 1: Page 1

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS...

Edited by arnavforever - 02 April 2012 at 12:10am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

candy....Bob123ssttuuttiinahal.mandeepkakp123twinkle662mistletoe22shuchita90MaankigopiMadhucutie13AarnaviSedonaScarletcapriyabila_aVixenCatVsc94roohi_loveArnavBarunLoveraeyshaalimHADmishtishypersonFebruaryFloweriqbals4everlittlemoipri12archa2810ayshaomarmoon_minelara311018shabbo..Anita...Saraa.pinky_blueskiesHansaNtinseldumasRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF:Kismat Se Tum PART 6-pg 16|April 2 2012" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

This sounds very interesting sweety.

Do continue with this. I look forward to reading it.
PM me when you update hun!!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforever

ayesha786xxx

ayesha786xxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Hey great character sketch sounds interesting please pm me when you continue xx

arnavforever

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Here's PART 1

Assume Shyam never got married to Anjali, but was married to one mysterious lady before (not the one in Next paragraph)…

She was 8 months pregnant and sleeping peacefully in her bedroom. She exactly knew the storm that's going to come in her life after a month. She had dared to go against the rules of her husband's so-called world. She had lied to him. She feared for the two innocent lives she was carrying.

Khushi was pregnant with 2 girls. She knew it from day one that it would be girls because it was already known that her husband would give birth to females.

Flashback … 8months ago:

"Congrats you are pregnant Mrs. Jha. But I fear…. This may be your first time …. But this is his fifth attempt… he will bring you back for the ultrasound!" Doctor said sternly. Khushi stumbled for a second and then spoke: "Why? I mean ….." Doctor: "He will not let you give birth to a girl!"

Khushi remained quiet as she knew her husband was approaching the door. Talking to his mother, Shyam Jha exclaimed: "Yes you are going to become a grandmom and he will be the next Jha…. I am bringing her home… she is fine now… you don't have to worry … she will still do all of the household work…."

Household work …. Uh….

Khushi's flashback:

Arnav: "Why are you going in the kitchen…. I have 50 servants…. Ask anyone to bring you water."

Khushi: "Well, I believe that one should do his or her own work and be less dependent on others. I love how you assert the number of servants… which I think is a bit over exaggerated"

Arnav looked at her annoyed…

Arnav loved Khushi's sense of self respect and independence. She was so different from other girls. She had completed her MBBS, even though her education was coldly received by her family except her mom and dad.

Her dad gave inspiration to her to become a successful doctor because no one in his family was a doctor. Her mother encouraged her to study with all her heart and make them proud one day. She never experienced what it is to be differentiated from her brother. She was a strong girl with strong values. She denied any "women" rubbish of desi culture and strongly wanted to pursue a successful career.

Jha House (8 months ago):

Maa happily exclaimed: "So you are back now….. let me feed you with some sweets…. Atlast I will see the face of my grandson…. Shyam I am so happy you cannot imagine…. Anyways Khushi kitchen is missing you…. Wash all the dishes and come straight into my room…"

Khushi unknowingly blurted: "Why do you think it's a boy? How do you guys know that I am carrying a boy?... what if it's a pretty little girl?"

Shyam slapped her so hard that she was about to faint….

Maa: "Slap her one more time so that she never says that again"

Shyam repeated his brutal act.

For Khushi, this wasn't a new thing…. It was something that's she had to deal everyday and every night…..  

Her silent tears fled somewhere else….

Somewhere in different part of this world, Arnav felt a pinning pain in his heart, as if someone had given HER the pain. Arnav felt it. He knew something was wrong. His heart knew it. He stood up and went to a nearby window in his office and looked at the sky…. And wondered: "Kya hua hai akhir….?...Woh theek to hai….?... kuch pata nahin chala shaadi kay baad kaisi hai?...kya karoon"

Present:

Khushi woke up and saw Shyam watching dirty movie. She was disgusted by his lust that was never ending. He forced her every night. She would helplessly ask for mercy and would get beaten. She remained quiet because of her mother, father and most because of HIM!! … She wanted him to be happy. She would listen to all the taunts, abuses…. She would bear all the torture and would zip her mouth.

She was foolish enough to think that her condition would make Arnav happy. Arnav was able to feel each and every moment of HER pain….. it was unbearable…

Arnav to himself: "I need to go back… I have not slept peacefully a single night since last 9 months…JUST ONE glance… and I will come back"

He ordered tickets and took the next flight to come back to the city that he never wanted to step in again. He left the place because of HER…. And now he was back because of HER….

Meanwhile, Khushi headed towards bathroom, her mother-in-law shouted downstairs….

Shyam stood up and ordered Khushi to go and see what she is asking for…

Maa: Khushi, my friend, she wants to see your reports…. She cannot believe that you are carrying a boy… she believes that it is highly unlikely… she is a doctor you know…I just want her to be proven wrong… get the reports"

Khushi was dumbstruck…. She knew deep inside her that she was in deep DANGER….. she did not at this point feared her life….. She wanted to end it… but she was alive because she wanted her girls to fulfill and get all what she didn't get a chance to….

Arnav and Khushi didn't know that there was a big storm coming up in their life that would forever change the meaning of love….

Love tore them apart and it would bring them together….

Precap:

Arnav in Jha House

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011lipika20piyushiaeyshaalimhemvbmoon_mineanodaksgfan

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Oh my God no one likes it??? is it that bad???????? i am heartbroken
i guess this is the end to my ff...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by arnavforever - 08 October 2011 at 12:30pm

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i dunno knw...y i missed it!!!!
bt it's absolutely amazing!!!!
pls do cntinue...even if a lone reader...i promise i wud read n cmnt n also like evry part of ur ff!!!!!
dunno end it pls!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavforeveranodaksgfan

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

pls do cntinue...even if a lone reader...i promise i wud read n cmnt n also like evry part of ur ff!!!!!
dunno end it pls!!!!
Thank You very much... this story is very close to my heart.Cry... and i wanted to share it... thank you now i will continue...it is a very happy story...it is very fulfilling... and very unconventional
i gave my heart out in writing... but no one liked it...CryCry
I will continue it for you...
Thank You!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon_mineanodaksgfan

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavforever

Originally posted by moon_mine

dunno end it pls!!!!
Thank You very much... this story is very close to my heart.Cry... and i wanted to share it... thank you now i will continue...it is a very happy story...it is very fulfilling... and very unconventional
i gave my heart out in writing... but no one liked it...CryCry
I will continue it for you...
Thank You!Cry

pls do cntinue...n m sure that by tomorrow u ll gt many frnds in the forum who will love ur story...actlly it's late night...so many of them r nt online!!!!!
dunno loose hope!!!!be positive!!!!!

anodaksgfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top