Pavitra Rishta

I hope this is not a dream ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's precap gave a hope tht atleast the CV's and archana are not lost completely and asked to stop manav from signing off the papers...I seriously hope this doesnt turn out to b a dream sequence and it actually happens tomm...I want Archana to stop all this nonsense stuffs and tell varsha ki if she is soo missing a baby and want to shower motherly love then go an adopt an orphan and give tht love to tht child and not to come behind her and manav's child...

I knw i am expecting too much frm this serial n that too from a person like archana Wink who is day by day getting useless character...But i would love to see a stronger side of women from archana and not a seedhi sadi bechari lady..where in reality such womens dont even exists now a days..

In pavithra rishta,Archana has never been a stronger character...she only showed her spark whn dealing wid savita...thtz the only time whn she was strong and determined...rest all the time she is like a bechari...same goes wid vandita...she had tht spark to go against nething who does injustice...initially i thought ki if she marries ajit then rasika and ajit and even manju will learn a gud lesson...woh kehte hai naa jaisi karni waisi bharni types...she 'll b the one who'll teach them a lesson...bt even she followed archana's footsteps to get bechari tags...

This serial only showcases women in a very bad taste..as if women dont hv self respect, brains etc etc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuraliexcelsa7_Fantasy_AmarMoti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope this is not a dream ..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I agreeThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top