What will her family say?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

luckybin

Groupbie

luckybin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Now that Khushi is on her way to Nanital with Arnav, what will her family say? She is with him alone, and that too on an overnight trip, not that it was planned. My question is how will everyone react once they find out that those two were together on a trip.  Will this lead to the marraige track, in which to save Khushi's reputation, Arnav agrees to marry her?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamAromaHussainhkhb17monaya_sajanrechupanjaani07Mrs.MuffinSobtipinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will her family say?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monaya_sajan

IF-Dazzler

monaya_sajan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i hope it shud!!!!! dey can actually adopt some of concept of of IF's ffs..werin dey fall in luv after marriage!!!!!!!

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I really hope this will happen
I dont want a marriage for seeking revenge and intense hatred track
This is a much better suggestion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamhkhb17

peachesandcream

peachesandcream

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
This would be a better reason for  marriage.  Then when they are married Khushi would know about Shyam and this could lead to morre interesting developments in the story.

I think Arnav could be convinced to marry Khushi if it was to save her reputation.  He does seem to like her that much and it would be a good excuse Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheNikil1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.