Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi eating Pakora's in the dikki...SBS SEGMENT!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Heyya!

Im on a complete roll with opening all these new topics every 1 hour..haha but im sure everyone is doing just the same since we've been left at such an interesting point in IPKKND today!

Just saw the SBS segment...and it shows that Arnav will find Khushi eating pakora's in the dikki once he finds her in there...LOL Oh wow can their romance get any better...PAKORA'S...i knew there were going to play such an integral part in the upcoming episodes...after all, Khushi was the one who planned La and Arnav could eat Pakora's in the car on the way...But her plan SUPERBLY backfired...

Now we'll watch Khushi and Arnav enjoying pakora's in the diikki...LOLEmbarrassed

My overactive imagination is definitely eager to find out whats gunna happen on sundau and upcoming episodes...lol!

What about you?

Both Sanaya and Barun are there..and our Khushi Kumari Gupta is singing "tinku jiya"LOL

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 07 October 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatrvdhaliwalArnavKhushi1996wassup28CrazySaRuniansun2011mirnaliniIshrafan11piyualka-Appy--Sush-.Mandy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi eating Pakora's in the dikki...SBS SEGMENT!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luckybin

Groupbie

luckybin

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckybin

Thanks for the link!

no problemoo!

angellovergirl

Goldie

angellovergirl

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
thankyou!
lol that was funny how khushi was eating pakoras when arnav opened the boot

nyxx

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Lol
Did anyone notice that the car actually changedLOL
The one in which Khushi fainted was with the traditional trunk that opens normally, unlike the one showed in the segment where the back glass opened along with the trunk LOL

PS. Thanks for the video, can't wait for the ME

nyxx

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
LOL, I can't wait to see this epi. Khushi should know by now whenever she plans something for Lavanya and Arnav it backfires but works wonders for Arnav and Khushi Embarrassed

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellovergirl

thankyou!
lol that was funny how khushi was eating pakoras when arnav opened the boot
yeahh her confused and shocked expression was hilarious to watchh!!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cameroon16

Lol
Did anyone notice that the car actually changedLOL
The one in which Khushi fainted was with the traditional trunk that opens normally, unlike the one showed in the segment where the back glass opened along with the trunk LOL

PS. Thanks for the video, can't wait for the ME
ahaha wow...i just noticed that now after you mentioned it ;) Good observationLOL They probably changed it so Khushi can fit and sit nicely, so she doesnt get stuck or anything like that :)

No problem :) i cant wait for sundayyy eitherrr!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.