The mom needs to be recasted

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please please CV listen and change and recast another mom to the lead boy.

She can never give a right look. She looks like she is mad and angry all the time. If she is happy or sad she has the same look and she is always yelling and shouting.

How shouts on there brand new daughter in law. I mean for gods sake, how is she suppose to feel comfortable in that house and start to feel apart of the family if her Mother in law keeps yelling at her like that.

She has no sympathy at all. The poor girl just lost her parents and then less then 15days later she was married off to this guy. She didnt even have time to morn the loss of her parents and already she is a new bride and trying to figure out how to wear a Saree.  you would think that she would show some love and understanding towards her.

I really really dont like this actress. They could have had any other women as his mother it would have been fine with me.

One more think I personal think that the guy is so much better looking then the girl in this show. In my opinion they dont really suite one other. They should have coasted the girl that played his wife in his last show in COLORs as this girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vision21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty54

Please please CV listen and change and recast another mom to the lead boy.

She can never give a right look. She looks like she is mad and angry all the time. If she is happy or sad she has the same look and she is always yelling and shouting.

How shouts on there brand new daughter in law. I mean for gods sake, how is she suppose to feel comfortable in that house and start to feel apart of the family if her Mother in law keeps yelling at her like that.

She has no sympathy at all. The poor girl just lost her parents and then less then 15days later she was married off to this guy. She didnt even have time to morn the loss of her parents and already she is a new bride and trying to figure out how to wear a Saree. you would think that she would show some love and understanding towards her.

I really really dont like this actress. They could have had any other women as his mother it would have been fine with me.

One more think I personal think that the guy is so much better looking then the girl in this show. In my opinion they dont really suite one other. They should have coasted the girl that played his wife in his last show in COLORs as this girl.

Hello I'm new in here and from what I've seen any views that do not support the show the way the majority want end up being told off?!! Its really wierd?? I red the posts and angelbud was saying something similar as what you said which I also agree with as well...the main fans went on a mission to try and get rid of him so many have been really unfair??? Just wanted to say I agree and this actress seems to be missing the point! Hope i don't get told off as well...??Edited by Vision21 - 12 years ago
Adamti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vision21

Hello I'm new in here and any views that do not support the show the way the majority want end up being told off?!! Its really wierd?? I red the posts and angelbud was saying something similar as what you said which I also. agree with as well...the main fans went on a mission to try and get rid of him so many have been   
really
unfair??? Just wanted to say I agree and this actress seems to be missing the point! Hope i don't get told off as well...??

It's not a normal forum I thing this mother is making the show not as good as it could be also I agree with what you said about the main guy in the show. So many people are having a go at each other. And yeah angelbud was saying that as well. I really like her Shes only honest one in here.Edited by Adamti - 12 years ago
Vision21 thumbnail
Yesterdays show I thought she was going to explode she looked so angry. Why is she always shouting anyway? It's not normal??
Adamti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vision21

Yesterdays show I thought she was going to explode she looked so angry. Why is she always shouting anyway? It's not normal??

Who is going to be the new person then? When will the new person start? How do they usually change the acting person then?
Vision21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adamti

Who is going to be the new person then? When will the new person start? How do they usually change the acting person then?

I don't know how it all works. Wish I did! Hey it looks like those ones that were having a go at that angel have said they want to be nice again with us...I don't know why they were so harsh anyway???? It's all really strange how they talk with each other like it's some conspiracy or something??? I don't want to post on theres incase they have a go at me again...it was really horrible before..oh well I thought i would give it a go but can't make any friends to talk with about the show 😭
sameera_ori thumbnail
😕Trust me dear😛...nobody is trying to have a go at you😛😛...this a disscussion forum and all of u are welcome😛😃 to post your comments and even criticism if its positive😛 but i dont knw wether u have read Angelbud's posts they are insulting 😡😡and derogative😡...thats y this "go at him" is here...fine if u dont like the show.😛...absolutly fine if u dont like the actors😛,,,,but plzzz dont criticise or insult them😕...even i think Bhabo is a bit over the top and loud at times😆 but itsss kkk😃😛...if u dont like a show or actors its fine😛 , its ur choice but dont badmouth it😕...read some of his(Angelbud's) insulting posts😡😡and u'll know wat iam taliking about...,,,,,if his fav.show was stopped its not this show's fault😕...or ours dear.😕...hope u understand...😛. Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy, its HE not SHE...

nothing to add more,  not interested in justifying myself 
sameera_ori thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Sammy, its HE not SHE...

nothing to add more,  not interested in justifying myself 

Ooopppsss😆😆...u r right.😛...but i was not justifying myself nor would i ever😕 just telling them the truth but its my last try...to maintain peace here...😛 Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Ooopppsss😆😆...u r right.😛...but i was not justifying myself nor would i ever😕 just telling them the truth but its my last try...to maintain peace here...😛

Hi i think keeping the peace is good and I dont think you have to point that out as its clear you want to! Im not paying any attention to members that come on here trying to show off and have a couldent care less attitude as the above who only usually posts one line unlike yourself who posts really good! 😃 So I just wanted to say that you didnt need to say that to anyone!  Have fun in the forum and i like your smiley faces! 😆😆