Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pics - my desperation (plus ghat road ;)) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by areeba123hina

cam anyone tell me how far is nainital from delhi and would both Arnav and Khushi make it back by night to delhi so that Khushi's family won't worry about her! i mean if she doesn't come back then everyone is bound to get worried!

Hi there!

It is not possible to make a day trip to Nainital from Delhi and come back by night. 
I've lived there myself and traveling by road took a good 8-10 hours.

Don't know what they're going to show in the serial though. 

Maybe Arnav will find her in the hood of car during the first hour or so, cuz it'll be really inappropiate for Khushi to go Nainital alone with Arnav! but i wouldn't mind seeing more Rabba ve scenes!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pics - my desperation (plus ghat road ;)) (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnavforever

Groupbie

arnavforever

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Dont ever think the cast and crew will ly to Nainatal. They will snap somwwhere around Mumbai and show somw viewcards of Nanital ,. Who knows , may be they will use one of the pics you posted .
hahaha yeah i can see that... but i hope this nanital trip turns out to be the most passionate and beautiful trip ever shown in indian tv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.