IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by rechup

OMG I want everything
U r making me more dreamy and more restless

I also waant eevrythiingLOL :)) coming weeek is gonna RoockStar buut can't wait for the Maha epiDay Dreaming
Keep drooling Drooling & droolingROFL
Only one day to go, but i am unable to wait
I want to watch it now

Saame caase Deear ROFL i'm gonna be added in Emergencyy Ward soon ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum , tum n Nainitaal :D (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Maruuu!! I don't mind having all those scenes.. They're all going to be drool-worthy! Day Dreaming

JaanuuuHuguu don't mind pakka !? ab to zaroor yeeh scenes Hoogi :DROFL OMGeee !! for me its the Whole meaning of ArHi Alone Yaaar Silly!! More & more RomanceDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
this is not a movie, just a drama serial. otherwise i would say khusi is singing a song and arnav is listening from behind...something like ajnabi kaun to tum jabse tume dekha hai...

however, whats about fighting scene? arnav can fight to save khusi from goons provided that Arnav's sugar level is not down at that time Wink.

Mariaa.RD

kuttapu

Goldie

kuttapu

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I am excited too for our Arhilicious scenesEmbarrassed..but I wonder how KKG is going to explain to her ppl where she is and with who?Confused

I would like to see a passionate hugDay Dreaming too..Khushi  will have to change into something else (either a dress bought by Arnav or his own clothes) and it will be fun to watch Arnav's reaction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Mariaa.RD

Anisha_91

IF-Rockerz

Anisha_91

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Maria Hug AWESOME post!! ROFL made me laugh so much. Gosh I'm so excited and your list is making me extra restless!!! Seriously I want so ALL these things to happen!! Hayyye rain romance Day Dreaming passionate hug Day Dreaming Ohhh how i wish all these would happen hehe. Eagerly waiting for the ME hope its a total ArHilicious one!! OMG u know I've got work on Sunday Ouch(will be thinking about ArHi all along tho as usual hehehe) and won't be able to watch the epi till I come back from work which will be around 11pm Cry BUT I'm DEFFO gonna check the updates and watch it as soon as i reach home. x

Mariaa.RD

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
awww what a lovely idea dear awesome post now u let our mind loose there is no stopping us i would love 2 c them all! all ur ideas r mast love them i love 2 c them trying to sleep in 1 room 1 bed though will b fun to watch them how they will handle itLOL!

jorda!Smile

Mariaa.RD

monaya_sajan

IF-Dazzler

monaya_sajan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
cant select any 1of dem!!!!!!!!! i want all...use entire next week for such scenes only!!!!LOLEmbarrassedWink

Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.